Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I'm Ready To Risk Anything Life Can Throw At You_ Man Professes Love To DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Ready To Risk Anything Life Can Throw At You_ Man Professes Love To DJ Cuppy (296 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Risk Anything Life Can Throw At You_ Man Professes Love To DJ Cuppy by decentline: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, producer and billionaire daughter whose name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola also known as Dj Cuppy uploaded a beautiful picture to twitter while in Peckham.

Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola who is yet_ to_ be married was professed love to by a man whose username is 'Supaman'. This man reacted shortly after Dj Cuppy uploaded her pictures to twitter. He said that he is ready to risk anything life may throw at DJ Cuppy, infact, he is ready to spend the rest of his life with DJ Cuppy.

In response, he got cursed by another fan who also has interest in DJ Cuppy. Another fan whose username is 'Da lay' that he shouldn't try to be unfortunate in life and he should also not okay rough play with DJ Cuppy.

Visit the website below to see the man's face.

Punctualnewsblog
http://punctualnewsblog..com/2020/11/drama-as-man-got-cursed-by-another-fan.html

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Risk Anything Life Can Throw At You_ Man Professes Love To DJ Cuppy by jUeLiZ: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Prince Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Guinness Nigeria. VIDEO / I Don’t Know Who Paul Or Peter Is – Naira Marley / Watch Video Of Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" In Bed In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.