Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

"I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference (1199 Views)

Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by NEWSREPORT: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by naija4life247: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Outgoing President you mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by omodaamola: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Fear of defeat
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Jones4190(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2020
trump should lean from jonathan and make the call now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by NATIONALPASTOR: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Jones4190:
trump should lean from jonathan and make the call now

America is not Nigeria.

Jonathan was a coward while Trip is not.

2 Likes

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by HalimaIsrael2: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Nice
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by 360degreess(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2020
.. Where is that confused e-pastor Mr "Righteousness89" that said Trump was God sent?
He should come and tell us what his "lord" told him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Kingnutts(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Weatin he talk?
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by muykem: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Instead of calling the winner and congratulate him. The system will prevent Trump from causing any chaos.

1 Like

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Jones4190(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

America is not Nigeria.
disgusting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by naija4life247: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
360degreess:
.. Where is that confused e-pastor Mr "Righteousness89" that said Trump was God sent?

Miscreants like him are far from God. So, they can never hear from God.
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by naija4life247: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2020
muykem:
Instead of calling the winner and congratulate him. The system will prevent Trump from causing any chaos.

If dumb Trump makes any wrong move, the US Military will throw him into underground cell. America is greater than any mentally unstable idiotic nincompoop.
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Sundrus: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2020
This trump na loud mouth goat. Him no fit to be president at all. Make him go focus on him business.
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by omenka(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
360degreess:
That boy has not a shred of righteousness in him. He's the most disgusting bigot there is out there and a pdp hireling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by freshMallam1122: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

America is not Nigeria.

the same u who said he was a national hero ..now changing his name to coward...chai...werey ney disguise

1 Like

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Ahumanbeing: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
President Trump issues press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12SeLjm7kc

https://www.facebook.com/153080620724/posts/10165768452915725/

Lalasticlala
Trump gats shut up! When he's winning it's good, but when the people's choice is winning - it's bad

I wonder what righteousness89 and other religious fanatics will make of this lol
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2020
360degreess:

Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by NEWSREPORT: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by saaron(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2020
US 2020 presidential elections will go down in history as the most hotly contested election in America. But is the election fair? Can we say with all honesty that mail in voting in key states like Michigan, Wisconsin was not rinsed with fraud? How come big states like Newyork have no issues of mail in ballot count delays like Wisconsin and Pensilvania?
What we're witnessing is nothing short of systematic fraud and rigging at alarming level. Nothing explains the magical (Trump's words) surge of Biden votes and the sudden disappearance of Donald Trump's votes in the current battle ground states. The mathematical numbers does not make sense.
Fortunately for Trump, he was on to the riggers right before the election. I just learned that Trump's govt embeded invisible 'Water Marks' codes on each ballot papers. Then every ballot paper with the invisible mark was linked to a blockchain. These security measure was done SECRETLY by Trump's govt to protect the intergrity of the Presidential elections should the democrats attempt to help themselves and rig themselves to power. And they did sadly.
As we speak, US national gaurds, armed with infrared scanners have been dispatched to Wisconsin, Pensilvania, Geogia, Michigan etc to scan every ballot paper and begin recount. Given that invisible security features were embeded and hidden in orignal ballots, you can bet that tons of Fake ballot papers will be uncovered.
In truth the democrats played right into Trump's hands. He knew right from the get go that they will rig.
Now you see why Trump made his declaration with confidence that he won the election. Donald Trump is not a fool, he know exactly what he's doing. He made that press statement to grap dem riggers right on the balls to pass a messege to them.
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by saaron(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Sundrus:
This trump na loud mouth goat. Him no fit to be president at all. Make him go focus on him business.
Democrats rigged the election. Wait and see how they'll all be exposed in the recount.
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by wakaman: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

America is not Nigeria.

Only fact in your statement, Jonathan was a coward and duly so.
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by TecM0: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump Trump

People don't understand his predicament,

If he losses gbese dey him neck, countless criminal and civil lawsuit
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by flamingREED(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
saaron:
US 2020 presidential elections will go down in history as the most hotly contested election in America. But is the election fair? Can we say with all honesty that mail in voting in key states like Michigan, Wisconsin was not rinsed with fraud? How come big states like Newyork have no issues of mail in ballot count delays like Wisconsin and Pensilvania?
What we're witnessing is nothing short of systematic fraud and rigging at alarming level. Nothing explains the magical (Trump's words) surge of Biden votes and the sudden disappearance of Donald Trump's votes in the current battle ground states. The mathematical numbers does not make sense.
Fortunately for Trump, he was on to the riggers right before the election. I just learned that Trump's govt embeded invisible 'Water Marks' codes on each ballot papers. Then every ballot paper with the invisible mark was linked to a blockchain. These security measure was done SECRETLY by Trump's govt to protect the intergrity of the Presidential elections should the democrats attempt to help themselves and rig themselves to power. And they did sadly.
As we speak, US national gaurds, armed with infrared scanners have been dispatched to Wisconsin, Pensilvania, Geogia, Michigan etc to scan every ballot paper and begin recount. Given that invisible security features were embeded and hidden in orignal ballots, you can bet that tons of Fake ballot papers will be uncovered.
In truth the democrats played right into Trump's hands. He knew right from the get go that they will rig.
Now you see why Trump made his declaration with confidence that he won the election. Donald Trump is not a fool, he know exactly what he's doing. He made that press statement to grap dem riggers right on the balls to pass a messege to them.

Where did you get this news from, please?
Re: "I Won By Valid Votes"- Trump Issues Press Conference by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Don't worry trump.
They don't know what's coming
You have ur own Tanko in the SC waiting for them

(1) (Reply)

Israel Vows To Increase Gaza Strikes Until There Is "Total, Long-term Quiet" / Russia Threatens To Cut Off Natural Gas To Europe If Oil Exports Banned / None Of The NATO Or Even Their Leader U.S Can Face Russia One On One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.