Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects (12116 Views)

World Bank’s Earmark $50 Million For Water Projects In Delta, Ekiti, Five Others / Anambra State Government Tours Major Water Projects In The State-(photos) / Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Like I said... These people will eventually run out of willing creditors!!! It's just a matter of time!!!

These loans will never be fully repaid even in 2 decades!!! Yearly servicing simply means there will be nothing like sustainable growth and improved quality of life for the average citizen.

Years from now, Buhari and his fans of imbeciles will have you know that at least he built roads and rails, most of which will mean nothing to the average Nigerian suffering badly under the strain of an inflation ridden economy!!!

Just tell me how an average earner can or is expected to survive under this hyperinflation of basic amenities like food stuffs??!...

A serious government who claimed to have answers ought to have looked inward since 2015, and started massively cutting government excesses... Instead they further deepened and worsened it with borrowing to cover up.

Well, soon they will take their begging bowls to individuals like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Aliko Dangote, etc...

Nigeria has finally become an impoverished Almajiri country!!!... All hail Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Chicastle: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
Pure water?
Why is everything like this naw?
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by mulerogold(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
You all should SHUT THE Bleep UP! una no fit resist the urge of taking 2k from them during election. Una go trade vote for 2k finish cum nairaland dey rant.

We are all in it together.
As for those that keep supporting APC government, Na Ember Accident go locate una family by Gods grace. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by CocoaOla: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
Or borrowing for election vote buying useless nigeria

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Rollins777(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Everyone of them are taking their national cake now hence why they are borrowing every time seem they wants to end the country Nigeria soon hence why they are accumulating more wealth to theirselves now,God will surely disgraced them.

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Realtalk20: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2020
omodaamola:

What will you do in the first 24hrs of the alert? grin

Imagine FG mistakenly credit you N3,937,494,634.83 in your bank account now?

Grow up and don't be stupid you are not a child

2 Likes

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by membranus: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Everytime water projects, but no pipe borne water anywhere.

Maybe in the north.

Another common patrimony in debt to swallow by polithiefcians and bureaucrats.

#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
#NO2023ELECTIONWITHOUTRESTRUCTURING

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by ariesbull: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Don't they get tired of these loans... Why can't they reduce the salaries of senators and pay them max 3 million a month And reduce or fire the SA .... Reduce cost of governance

I dey shame for their borrowing
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Jack005(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
This government has finished us... God will punish Buhari and his stooges .
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by olatiler(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
I think we need to regulate their excessive borrowing without nothing to show for all the massive borrowing
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by membranus: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
mulerogold:
You all should SHUT THE Bleep UP! una no fit resist the urge of taking 2k from them during election. Una go trade vote for 2k finish cum nairaland dey rant.

We are all in it together.
As for those that keep supporting APC government, Na Ember Accident go locate una family by Gods grace. AMEN!

Ol'boy easy on the curse oo.

This na atomic bomb for their small offence oo.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Olatlaccon(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
which water project I could say 50 or 60% of Nigerians get either well or borehole for they house and those that didn't have fetch water from those that have...even for village some ppl dey drink river water and nothing dey worry Dem....so why borrow money for something wey no go make too much difference in the lives of Nigerians...I tire walai...this gbese don dey too much o who go repay am
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Joseph08(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
No wonder Mr Liar wants social media regulated grin
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by africanman2002(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2020
sinkhole:
We are finished embarassed
Everybody either dug their boreholes and wells or fetch from rivers and ponds, which sustainable water are they talking about?
.That is the formular they have been using to syphon money from time immemorial. Sustainable drinking water that the completion will either be done half way or never done at all and the money will be gone.Bunch of criminals
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by dominic17: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2020
This guys are taking Nigerians for granted, enough of this borrowing to finance paded budget that will end up in their personal pockets. is high time Nigerians troop out to protest against this borrowing that mortgage our future.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by nedekid: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Soon they will take loan to buy condoms.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by drololaaof: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
I hope to see OWENA DAM that was abandoned included, borehole is not the solution go around communities you will see non functional bore holes that are not serviceable

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by southsouthking(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2020
This people wan just end this country.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by akdjr(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2020
No need to go about borrowing such huge amount of money for project that the money will enrich some individual pocket. FG should develop a plan to build borehole in different area that the residents don't have much borehole in their individual houses. It is very easy to carry out and it will be cheaper for government. As a matter of concern, I think FG should scrap ministery of water resources except if they have other meaningful duties to perform.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Soulsymbol99: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Abeg,any of these projects dey around una area?cuz am yet 2 see any ooo
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by leo22(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Reducing the cost of governance by 40% will finance all this projects instead of collecting loan up and down like a widow fending for four children in the higher institution.

They have no intention of using the money for development rather they are using the opportunities to steal. Just watch how these projects would be abandoned after four years and the next government will repeat the circle by borrowing for new elephant projects.

Its been the format since 1960.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Godmademan(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Is there no way Nigerians can the attention of the international community to stop loans to Nigerian Government? This embarrassing and wicked
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
They shouldn't be given that money cause even if given X2 of the amount. We still won't have portable water structure.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by dominion001(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Wetting we do Buhari. I forgive whoever that voted this thing into office but it shall not be well with whoever that is still supporting him till today after seeing all this.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2020
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WANT TO OBTAIN LOAN FROM BRAZIL.

So it is loan that is the new way to do it now in Nigeria.

LOAN HAS NOW BECOME "THE NEW NORMAL"

The federal government under Buhari lopsided style of governance will go to China, India, and Brazil and obtain loan with the plan to address infrastructure.

They will divert the loan to develop the north and then want the oppress south to pay the loan.

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by 400billionman: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2020
This govt is very silly.

The major problem in the country is the National Assembly.

Everyone saw how Saraki Senate rejected these loans. The executive today doesn't reason deep before making their choices

In my area, every compound has a borehole. In my other place, every house has a water well.

What water resources are these people investing $124m on ? The stealing keeps going on and they are complaining the country is in debt.

That's foolish leadership.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by chudez0147(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
HalimaIsrael2:
Obara Jesus, make them sell country remain

Get a simple website with domain, hosting & SSL in 2 days all for 10k. Offer valid today only. Click my name to get in touch
Hello good morning. Please I can't send invite to friends to like my page on Facebook. Please do you know why ? Thank you
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Dimex03(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Borrow this borrow that, i hope it won't get to a point where they would start using citizens as collateral undecided
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/FG-to-obtain-$124.2m-loans-for-water-projects

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2022 Budget: FIRS To Spend ₦2.8 Bilion On Uniforms, ₦550 Million On Meals / President Buhari Hails Goodluck Jonathan At 64 / Segun Awosanya (segalink) Analyses Youth Factor In 2023 Epections (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.