Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects (12237 Views)

World Bank’s Earmark $50 Million For Water Projects In Delta, Ekiti, Five Others / Anambra State Government Tours Major Water Projects In The State-(photos) / Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Raylight2(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
I weak
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by manden: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Join us this weekend on sambadraft.com
Saturday EPL classic and Man City vs Liverpool showdown.

Entry is free and first place takes home 20k for both contests!!

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by expliciit: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
As usual, borrow borrow government
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Ayobami7(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
hmmmm
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by peacettw: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
I am deeply concerned.
Don't we have financial advisers? Aren't we generating enough revenue? And if we aren't, isn't it time we reduced cost?

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by LadiIshola(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
This is deeply concerning. These guys are borrowing away our future and it's a sign that those in power are clueless, especially that quota-system finance minister. No spectacular ideas, everything has to be borrowed. Maybe there's an agenda by the North to keep borrowing just to ensure that it won't be easy for the country to split, cos your debtors will not fold arms and watch you go separate ways, the question will be who pays the debts incurred?
This borrowing is devilish and has to stop!!!
Our southern people are not tactical enough in their engagements with these people.

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Jessepaid(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Hehehe....Nigeria... land of comedy
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by mrkings84(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
THIS IS NO LONGER FUNNY.

#END UNNECESSARY BORROWING#
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Kento4ken: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Come brass we get free water
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Sunday84(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Is better this country divide, the earlier the better.
I never benefit anything from this country I struggled to get everything by myself, no grant, benefit or even loan for the youth.

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by sevo(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2020
This government eats sleeps and dreams loans!!!!! E remain make dem go take loan from jupiter
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by reiddecuti: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Another scam. Money that will disappear through the drain as usual.

Buhari and his team including his supporters are a capital curse to Nigeria.

Seriously, it will take Nigeria 50 years or more to recover from the wreck this government have cause.
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by victorazyvictor(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Likasite:
What is happening with loans in this country
Is it the new normal??
Was the general in truth loaned from Niger??

You don't know North agender.

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by austin4real(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Bambiala govt... disgusting

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by elvisklinze1: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Nigeria borrows money almost everyday ......hope this loan ain't from China this time around
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Whitecoal711: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Abet make this people get conscience for this borrowing of money oo
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by bigstan11787(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Una nor dey tire?
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Euegene100001: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
grin
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by dex4sure: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
you see the change that some of you voted for??

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Donspicey: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm,,,,,wahala dey oooooo
wetin b dis pple plan sef??

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Camelot65: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2020
I pity the next government, these ones will succeed in killing this country before they leave
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Donspicey: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Sunday84:
Is better this country divide, the earlier the better.
I never benefit anything from this country I struggled to get everything by myself, no grant, benefit or even loan for the youth.

Loan for d youths

Mehn u re on ur own in dis country ooooo

Beta go learn work or find work.....

If u gather enuf money use am start ur own bix....

Naija don cast....govt no send common man ooo
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Femi316: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Pocket money for some people....?
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/FG-to-obtain-$124.2m-loans-for-water-projects

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Camelot65: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
peacettw:
I am deeply concerned.
Don't we have financial advisers? Aren't we generating enough revenue? And if we aren't, isn't it time we reduced cost?

I'm deeply concerned too......

seems we just have clueless and wicked souls as advisers undecided

reducing cost is the way to go, dunno why they're refusing to accept that fact

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by hadex90(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Nigeria youth where una dey....you are being sold into slavery. don't let us grow weary, let's start the fight afresh. #EndBadGovernment #EndCluelessGovernment #EndEverything

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by lamentor78(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2020
Everybody is doing he no concern me now, by next year exchange rate will be more than N500 and Buhari will still borrow more till he kill this country
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by northvietnam(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Which water again .... the pure water I dey buy or the tank water wey baba Ade dey supply me for 6k in my tank ?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Emperorx: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Bunch of thieves the money they will soon share among themselves very soon
Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by Rugaria: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2020
peacettw:
I am deeply concerned.

They don't want to reduce overhead costs because that's how they bring in the money for the boys... Ministries are still employing from the back door even after an embargo on employment was imposed. And these are ministries and agencies that are irrelevant or with functions duplicated across agencies. Over inflation of contracts and over invoicing are the norm. If they could Just reduce the ministiries and agencies by half, security votes by more than half, reduce buldgeoning emoluments for political office holders by more than half, cut down drastically on the billions paid to the utterly corrupt legislature, get a hold on the ministry of solid minerals, where Chinese Nationals collaborate with politicians to mine solid minerals illegally, making a kill at the expense of the government, fight corruption at NNPC, set up a body to take over the management of many corruptly awarded oil wells that help some politicians make billions at the expense of the government, look into the gas sector and solid minerals sector seriously.... , they will have a hold on their finances..

1 Like

Re: FG To Obtain $124.2 Million Loans For Water Projects by LaIabobo: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2020
The federal government has no business with water supply.
This ought to be a deliverable of local government.
Nigeria is completely faulty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Tinubu Meeting With Labour Leaders / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.