Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben (303 Views)

Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben / Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. / My Wealth Will Be Doubled With Queen's Court Within A Year, Ask Me How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
*Mini importation from China*

Introduction to Mini importation
When one hears the word "Importation", what come to the mind is CAPITAL INTENSIVE, and again the question as to where to get the capital to start with.
However, with the introduction of mini importation, the world of importation business has become so easy to start.
You can start this business with as low as #10,000 or zero capital as in the case of "drop shipping".
Drop shipping is another money making aspect of ecommerce business. We will talk about it in the cause of this training
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
A lot of people have been surging into my DM on WhatsApp to ask if I am still in the business of mini importation, the answer is YES. I still teach individuals how to place orders from China and other countries
Re: Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben by Queenben(f): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Mini Importation

(1) (Reply)

Become Dominica Citizen With 100,000 US Dollars Investment / Metatrader 5 (MT5) - Forexmarket.site / Invest In Insme And Work From Home, Earn Massively From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.