Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. (793 Views)

Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why / Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben / Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. by OsazeDee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Do you have the skill to make sales but don't know how to order goods from China for a cheap price??
Let's talk about what you want and i'll get it for an affordable price that will still leave you with a lot of profit.
If you also want to learn mini importation with shikili price and start doing your trades in no time, feel free to reach out to.
Call/WhatsApp: 08109393669
Re: Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. by OsazeDee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Do make use of this period to learn something that can pay you for life!

Mini importation has liberated a lot of people. Don't be left behind in a moving world. Trust me, you can get whatever you want through my lessons and order platform.

Do contact me for business. The number remains 08109393669.
Re: Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. by OsazeDee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I trust we have been getting the most out of this season.

Still on the matter of Mini Importation. So many are asking if importing from China is still possible considering all that is going on, well i had to wait till i got my goods before coming here.

Recently, I helped some of my students get goods from China and it arrived safely grin

Work is still going on and people are still into the business of importing. The good thing about contacting us is we work with your budget. We don't say anything about a fixed amount needed for importation, we rather work with what you have and see how we can get you into business ASAP.

So are you looking for someone that can safely guide you through the process of importation??

Are you looking to learn how to import yourself without any assistance??

Do you know how to import but you need an expert agent to help you get your goods down to Nigeria and your location here in Nigeria??

Are you looking for a safe storage location anywhere within the 36 states of Nigeria??

Do you need reliable delivery agents to assist deliver your good anywhere within Nigeria??

Then you're at the right place.
My contact should be on one of my previous posts, and if you can see it, drop your email and you will be contacted. You can also check my profile to get my contacts.
Re: Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. by peacealways: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Is it only mining importation you deal with?
Re: Mini Importation With A Difference. Choose And Get What You Want From China. by OsazeDee(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
peacealways:
Is it only mining importation you deal with?

What other deals are you interested in?

(1) (Reply)

Think Like A Forex Investor - Not A Forex Trader / Amazing Facts About Lekki Free Trade Zone You Need To Know! / Why Fintech, Telecoms, Real Estate Topped List Of Thriving Sectors In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.