Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Baylesa Belongs To Jigawa, The Oil In Delta Belong To Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baylesa Belongs To Jigawa, The Oil In Delta Belong To Jigawa (562 Views)

Ogunlesi Reacts To "Jigawa Sharing N193 Billion To Pregnant, Lactating Women" / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To JIGAWA, The Gold In The North Belongs To North / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baylesa Belongs To Jigawa, The Oil In Delta Belong To Jigawa by propynich123: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Baylesa Belongs To Jigawa, The Oil In Delta Belong To Jigawa by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2020
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9i5eYKeJ4I
Did Bayelsa people complain that you now now complain more than them.

Busiboddi too bad
Re: Baylesa Belongs To Jigawa, The Oil In Delta Belong To Jigawa by punisha: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Yes you are correct...
U should also know that ur brain doesn't belong in your head, it belongs to a dump.
Re: Baylesa Belongs To Jigawa, The Oil In Delta Belong To Jigawa by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2020
I can bet my last coin that the person that publish this propaganda is from the east! They don't want peace in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

See The Mercedes Fans Gift To Laycon / Davido, Burnaboy, Tiwa Savage, 46 Others Charged To Court Over #endsars Protest / #EndSARS: Drama as police seek Eromosele’s detention for 30 more days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.