Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? (1425 Views)

Can Witches Give Riches ? / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes3: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2020
It is not possible. Only GOD has Power to do that to people or anything else...
Satan cannot turn people to animals or anything else, neither can humans turn themselves to animals.
But witches could use animals for evil... like spying on people for evil gains.
Don't let satan convince you he is that powerful.

1 Like

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by geesilver(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Let's make an experiment on that.

1 Like

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by themainman600(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2020
this one never reach EDO all their grandmas are mostly cats
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by olayinks007(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
Satan cannot turn people to animals or anything else, neither can humans turn themselves to animals.

LOL!!!!!!! Eleyi o mo aye sha. Sorry 4 u
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by Ay92(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Maybe
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by Modecaih: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2020
yes I have seen witches use the form of bird to attack,am a living witness but God pass them
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Op, Dey Can Change To Animals. Yes.
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by elated177: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Truvel:
Op, Dey Can Change To Animals. Yes.

Chei! Which God do you worship?
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by elated177: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Aptly stated. However, it should be noted that the demons are the bridges between the witches and such animals.

1 Like

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by elated177: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Modecaih:
yes I have seen witches use the form of bird to attack,am a living witness but God pass them

Ikwarity! Tell us more.
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by Modecaih: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
elated177:

Chei! Which God do you worship?
bro am a living witness I have seen a witch come in form of a bird to attack me personally,its actually made me start suspecting some bird flying,,they have power to transform to any animal of their choice,but at the mention of the name Jesus every knee shall bow,,,its only God that understand how they are able to take that form

1 Like

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by ebenezer202l(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
[s]
Modecaih:
[/s] Trash

1 Like

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by petra1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

They can use animal bodies
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by haddeylium(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
You're still not sure if Nollywood movies influence people's thinking.
Check this thread cheesy

cc: Aristobulus

2 Likes

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by dsfaster: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by Modecaih: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Trash
don't be a doubting Thomas,,you need to believe without seeing,am not kidding here,I have seen it with my very eyes,,witches using the form of animal is real
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Modecaih:
bro am a living witness I have seen a witch come in form of a bird to attack me personally,its actually made me start suspecting some bird flying,,they have power to transform to any animal of their choice,but at the mention of the name Jesus every knee shall bow,,,its only God that understand how they are able to take that form

You believe certain humans can make themselves turn to animals and attack people?
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2020
petra1:

They can use animal bodies
Human witches can turn to animals? Can you prove this?
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by petra1(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Human witches can turn to animals?
Can you prove this?

Thats not what I said. They can use occupy bodies of animals
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2020
petra1:

Thats not what I said. They can use occupy bodies of animals
I guess you mean demons(not humans) can occupy the bodies of animals? Witches could however train animals to do their evil works.
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Witches have demon possessed animals that work for them and give them powers, they send their animals which are called "familiar" to attack people in the dream.
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2020
this things happens everyday in our society, am surprised some people still choose to be ignorant. in 2001 some students of Don Domingos secondary school warri were on their way to school and spotted a strange looking bird by the side of Fanikayode Road, close to Edjaba junction warri, they started trowing stones at the bird and it suddenly transformed into a human form, she was a dirty and haggard looking lady, she confessed of being a witch, sometimes ago in lagos it also happened at Ajegunle below is the screenshots of that report.

Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by petra1(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

I guess you mean demons(not humans) can occupy the bodies of animals?
Witches could however train animals to do their evil works.

Of course its demonic work. Through the spirit of witchcraft. Also witches at certain levels can project themselves into wind or animal. They can even teleport to another location
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2020
petra1:

Of course its demonic work. Through the spirit of witchcraft. Also witches at certain levels can project themselves into wind or animal. They can even teleport to another location

If by "teleport" you mean a human witch appearing and disappearing physically, I can assure you no human can do that by themselves, even with the help of satan.
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by ojaysam25(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2020
I have seen a cat turn to human through a CCTV footage as a security officer....
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2020
ojaysam25:
I have seen a cat turn to human through a CCTV footage as a security officer....
Do you have the footage?
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes3: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes3: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
Bump.......
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by MightySparrow: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
You think you possess all knowledge in your little corner. People that are not witches do that. If you know you know.
Re: Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? by OpenYourEyes4: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump.. ...... ....

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) / Prophet Odumeje Caught On Camera Having Spiritual Sex With A female worshipper / If God Created This Universe, What's To Say He Didn't Create Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.