Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) (1430 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) by Holiness2100: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
I was surfing the internet and just came across this revelation/Prophecy to Pastor TB Joshua from a young man called Savior Kal EL. I don't know who he is as I am seeing it for the very First time.

The Prophecy was put out on the 27th of May 2021 and it makes a whole lot of Deep Spiritual sense on the death of the Servant of GOD.

GOD is in Total Control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvoYIxEdbCo
Re: Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) by Dottore: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Very very Deep..
GOD Help us to be and live in His Perfect will.
The ways of GOD are truly not the ways of man.
Re: Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) by UncleKoboko: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Holiness2100:
I was surfing the internet and just came across this revelation/Prophecy to Pastor TB Joshua from a young man called Savior Kal EL. I don't know who he is as I am seeing it for the very First time.

The Prophecy was put out on the 27th of May 2021 and it makes a whole lot of Deep Spiritual sense on the death of the Servant of GOD.

GOD is in Total Control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvoYIxEdbCo
This incoherent idiot is just blabbing.
Very incoherent trash.

Weed and hunger dey worry him head.

Unfortunately, many fools will start running to this one too for help that's not lost.

CHRISTAINS ALSO JUST FIRST CREATE A PROBLEM FOR THEMSELVES ANE LATER START RUNNING ABOUT SEEKING FOR SOLUTIONS...

The idiot that might take this nonsense to fp is one of those christains...
Re: Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) by mymadam(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wetin? undecided
Re: Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video) by Image123(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
i don't really get this crave for fortune telling or predictions, either true or false. After it, what? Are you saved, free from sin, overcoming the world and crucified with Christ? These are the things after God's heart, not all these childish games people throng after for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists / Roma Catholic Priests Dying Of Aids, Often In Silence. / Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.