Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja (2545 Views)

Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by vanbonattel: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2020
ivolt:

Ipob member always calling for death but will start denying when it happens.

The native doctor that did this to you is strong.
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:

3 sorrounding Police Station and Police post got burnt down, we are contributing as a community to fix it, just last night thieves attacked hood and the head of OPC Vigilantee we employed got smashed in the head with axe , pump action riffle we bought for him got taking, and houses around got robbed, this is just last night

terrible lair Jesus Christ in your bid to cover incompetency of this government you have indirectly invited criminals to your area goodness what can't these people do to defend buhari .you are owing criminals a debt with this your post
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2020
ABlAstate:

I am from Abia state, I am only calling for bad roads protests in my Abia state
bris you don't know you are doing abians a good favour by posting all these places make it go viral so that the governor will do someyhing now tell me who will make your Yoruba go away if you keep hiding it from public view
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by DesignYourLogo: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

While National security must not be jeopardised.

Don't you children get it?
My prayers are with your unborn generations.

History will have it that you sacrificed their future for national security Prof.

Great father indeed
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by Officialgarri: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
My prayers are with your unborn generations.

History will have it that you sacrificed their future for national security Prof.

Great father indeed
The lives that you sacrificed in the previous violent protests, do you not think their blood will be on the neck of your unborn generations?
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by DesignYourLogo: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

The lives that you sacrificed in the previous violent protests, do you not think their blood will be on the neck of your unborn generations?
Its not your fault that you're a dumb Sweetheart. That is is exactly how your task masters want you to think so they can continue keeping you in perpetual darkness for their greedy and selfish purpose.

It is deliberate

But guess what, I'm praying for you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by iokpebholo: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good.So many ppl have already lost their jobs cos of this senseless protest.Sowore should be arrested assoon as possible
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by thunderfirebubu: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:

3 sorrounding Police Station and Police post got burnt down, we are contributing as a community to fix it, just last night thieves attacked hood and the head of OPC Vigilantee we employed got smashed in the head with axe , pump action riffle we bought for him got taking, and houses around got robbed, this is just last night

What makes you think it is not the police attacking people? We know our police are the major criminals and sponsors of crime in this country.
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by Officialgarri: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
Its not your fault that you're a dumb Sweetheart. That is is exactly how your task masters want you to think so they can continue keeping you in perpetual darkness for their greedy and selfish purpose.

It is deliberate

But guess what, I'm praying for you
. I appreciate the prayers. Thank you
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by SpicyMimi(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
vanbonattel:

We must keep the protests going till the national assembly wakes up from inside Buharri pockets.
Keep deceiving yourselves, like you’d do a better job if you were the president.
Re: BREAKING: Police Teargas, Arrest #ENDSARS Protesters At NASS Complex In Abuja by iwaeda: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lalasticlala very wrong for GMB not to have visited Lagos In other news Bro Trump off White House

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Authorities Stop Gov Obiano From Returning To Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday / Hillarious As IGBO Political Leader Shares Wheel Barrows On HIRE PURCHASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.