Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering (372 Views)

Why Do Africans Always Blame Slavery And Colonialism For Their Suffering? / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / Fashola: It Is Not FG’s Problem If Nigerians Lack Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Then it's practically and legally doable even if we wanted to achieve it yesterday.

Thank God Almighty the electoral laws been updated which has allowed independent contestants, common, that's in fact the biggest hole to exploit diamond and institute change not by rioting and destroying hard earned infrastructures having been built after years of outcry from the general public.

Why would any sensible person destroy buildings and structures which trigger development and employments??
Then you are not fighting the problem, but creating multiple crises at the same time.

Stop those madness and take up your PVC go to the polls by 2023 choose the leaders you want mand your institutions and infrastructures and employments. The power has been rightly delivered into your own very hands.

Grab it now and ensure your votes count. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about corruption because you are in possession of your PVC and you have made sure your vote counted.

PVC power!!!!!!!¡

Who's with US??
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by Olofin2(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Then it's practically and legally doable even if we wanted to achieve it yesterday.

Thank God Almighty the electoral laws been updated which has allowed independent contestants, common, that's in fact the biggest hole to exploit diamond and institute change not by rioting and destroying hard earned infrastructures having been built after years of outcry from the general public.

Why would any sensible person destroy buildings and structures which trigger development and employments??
Then you are not fighting the problem, but creating multiple crises at the same time.

Stop those madness and take up your PVC go to the polls by 2023 choose the leaders you want mand your institutions and infrastructures and employments. The power has been rightly delivered into your own very hands.

Grab it now and ensure your votes count. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about corruption because you are in possession of your PVC and you have made sure your vote counted.

PVC power!!!!!!!¡

Who's with US??

Nobody is with you. Can't you pray your way to Aso Rock instead of using PVC?

You once said I'm a leader of a spiritual dynasty; how did you arrive at that? Abi an occultic person won't know anything about himself? Mchewwww
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Olofin2:

Nobody is with you. Can't you pray your way to Aso Rock instead of using PVC?

You once said I'm a leader of a spiritual dynasty; how did you arrive at that? Abi an occultic person won't know anything about himself? Mchewwww

I sights,,*+*/
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by lightblazingnow(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2020
And that voice didn't know I was talking to you because I am not of this world
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by Olofin2(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2020
lightblazingnow:
And that voice didn't know I was talking to you because I am not of this world

Lol. You know I would Google your mathematical symbols. If you really need to talk, you will speak the language the British brought to you. I'm also not of this world. At least, I came from somewhere because I wasn't here in 1960 when Nigeria got her independence. That's how you bullied one kingsatan and he stopped seeing visions for us.
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by lightblazingnow(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Olofin2:

Lol. You know I would Google your mathematical symbols. If you really need to talk, you will speak the language the British brought to you. I'm also not of this world. At least, I came from somewhere because I wasn't here in 1960 when Nigeria got her independence. That's how you bullied one kingsatan and he stopped seeing visions for us.

Maybe you are@ kingsatan
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by helinues: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2020
angry

Same message we have been telling them.

Watch them calling you names...
Re: If Nigerians Truely Wanted To End Their Suffering by lightblazingnow(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:
angry

Same message we have been telling them.

Watch them calling you names...

Expected

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Sanwo Olu’s Proposed Cancellation Of Pension To Ex Governors / 2023: APC Governors Will Abandon You When It's Time, Gololo Warns Jonathan / BREAKING: House Summons Buhari Over Zabarmari Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.