Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

We Shall Not All Sleep (die) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Shall Not All Sleep (die) (280 Views)

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Not All Sleep (die) by Righteousness89(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2020
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The Word "Sleep" in this Passage Connotes "Death"! In other words We will not all Die.

Many have slept as a result of Sicknesses
Many have slept as a result of Accidents
Many have slept as a result of Persecution and trials
Many have slept as a result of being Murdered,etc
Many have slept as a result of one activity or the other..
Many will sleep today, tomorrow and as the days go by.
The Goodnews is that we all will not Sleep! A Mystery is gonna Happen! It's gonna be Suddenly, Mysterious, in a twinkling of an Eye, at the Last Trump! The Trumpet will Sound! We shall Suddenly put on a new body and Disappear to Meet our Savior in the air.
It's gonna be Mysterious and Glorious!!

Note this,
Sleeping or passing away on it's own is not a big deal. As Humans, we come into world? We pass through and we go to our Eternal destination. That is the Cycle of human.

The Pain in Death is when one Dies without JESUS Christ.
The Pain in Death is when one dies in sin! O my GOD! There is nothing Worse than this.

Death without Salvation through JESUS Christ is unfortunate!
Death without Jesus Christ is so Pathetic!
Death without Jesus Christ is Pains, wailing, Crying, torments forever and Ever..

The Way to Make Heaven either by Death or Rapture is to Surrender Completely to JESUS Christ. There is no other way! You must have to subdue your Flesh and it's works because if you are Controlled by the Flesh , you cannot make it!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!
People are entering these places continuously!!
The Hands of JESUS are Wide open to receive you this moment, irrespective of your Evils and Wickedness!

Prayer:
Lord JESUS, Be Merciful unto me a Sinner!
I am Sorry for all my Sins! I Denounce them all right now!
Wash me with your Precious Blood!
Thank you JESUS!

1 Like

Re: We Shall Not All Sleep (die) by TecM0: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Africans sha smh
Re: We Shall Not All Sleep (die) by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Nov 07, 2020
According to Jesus Christ, only at the end, when He returns will those who deserve Heaven be ushered into it, while those who are for Hell(the believers who refuse to obey Him) will be pushed into Hell where they are to spend their eternity. Yes, the current human population of Heaven is zero and that of Hell, the same. All those who believe in Jesus Christ, who go to sleep before the King returns, will remain sleeping in their graves, until then. Yes, even the apostles are still asleep, waiting for the return of the King.
Re: We Shall Not All Sleep (die) by MuttleyLaff: 4:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

The Word "Sleep" in this Passage Connotes "Death"! In other words We will not all Die.

Many have slept as a result of Sicknesses
Many have slept as a result of Accidents
Many have slept as a result of Persecution and trials
Many have slept as a result of being Murdered,etc
Many have slept as a result of one activity or the other..
Many will sleep today, tomorrow and as the days go by.
The Goodnews is that we all will not Sleep! A Mystery is gonna Happen! It's gonna be Suddenly, Mysterious, in a twinkling of an Eye, at the Last Trump! The Trumpet will Sound! We shall Suddenly put on a new body and Disappear to Meet our Savior in the air.
It's gonna be Mysterious and Glorious!!

Note this,
Sleeping or passing away on it's own is not a big deal. As Humans, we come into world? We pass through and we go to our Eternal destination. That is the Cycle of human.

The Pain in Death is when one Dies without JESUS Christ.
The Pain in Death is when one dies in sin! O my GOD! There is nothing Worse than this.

Death without Salvation through JESUS Christ is unfortunate!
Death without Jesus Christ is so Pathetic!
Death without Jesus Christ is Pains, wailing, Crying, torments forever and Ever..

The Way to Make Heaven either by Death or Rapture is to Surrender Completely to JESUS Christ. There is no other way! You must have to subdue your Flesh and it's works because if you are Controlled by the Flesh , you cannot make it!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!
People are entering these places continuously!!
The Hands of JESUS are Wide open to receive you this moment, irrespective of your Evils and Wickedness!

Prayer:
Lord JESUS, Be Merciful unto me a Sinner!
I am Sorry for all my Sins! I Denounce them all right now!
Wash me with your Precious Blood!
Thank you JESUS!

See our Signature! There is a Great Program coming this Weekend! Saturday and Sunday at the Lords Chosen in Lagos. " And the Enemies Submitted "!
Attend Physically or Connect via the internet ( Youtube( Chosen Tv) ,Facebook,etc)
You are Guaranteed the Fulness and Glory of GOD Almighty

Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, only at the end, when He returns will those who deserve Heaven be ushered into it, while those who are for Hell(the believers who refuse to obey Him) will be pushed into Hell where they are to spend their eternity. Yes, the current human population of Heaven is zero and that of Hell, the same. All those who believe in Jesus Christ, who go to sleep before the King returns, will remain sleeping in their graves, until then. Yes, even the apostles are still asleep, waiting for the return of the King.
"'9The realm of the dead (i.e. Sheol) below is all astir to meet you at your coming;
it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you—all those who were leaders in the world;
it makes them rise from their thrones—all those who were kings over the nations.
10They will all respond, they will say to you,
“You also have become weak, as we are; you have become like us.”
11All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.
"
- Isaiah 14:9-11

You both are complementing each other, holding different parts of same stick

Death, aside from fundamentally being a dividing line as in separation from God, also after the breath returns back to its original Owner, the soul from the moment of exiting the body and translating into Sheol, it becomes unconscious to all thats going on in the land of the living and vice versa, those in the land of the living, are unconscious and oblivious to all what's happening in the realm or land of the dead. Are technically in a varied state and/or level of sleep.

We are going to be woken up before the death (i.e. sleep) sin et cetera are forever destroyed and we shall not sleep the sleep of death no more. Praise Abba God. Alleluia.

(1) (Reply)

It Will End In Praise For Me This Week In Jesus Name / The Pope Wrote That God's Intention Is To Create A New World After The Pandemic, / Bushiri: This Is How Much People Will Pay To Attend His Miracle Night Cross Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.