Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) (64608 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Raychee(f): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
8y88y8:
Check am well well Na Igbo boys Las las

Oh keep shut! angry must you people make everything about tribal differences

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by 360clips: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Poor people are such terrible lots!
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
ademidedavid:
I Always advice people to treat their employees well to the extent that they will never allow a fly to touch you but if you keep punishing your staff, delaying their salaries and seeing you and your family living an exorbitant life without any care for them such might happen.

And as an employee, if you can not cope with your boss maltreatment kindly leave the job rather than committing an offence.

May the departed soul rest in peace and the culprits will definitely suffer for their offences.

The bolded is not the issue here. There is definitely no excuse for murder. The victim did not try to murder them. Stop giving stupid excuses for evil. Evil is evil. If you feel maltreated anywhere, leave. Taking a life is the height of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ibadansun1: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
So the news is true

I thought my sister was joking

The man was truly a philanthropist

I remembered going to his house when I came into Nigeria in 2015 at Ikorodu

Rip sir
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Solatium(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
2cribz:
It can happen to anyone. If he was abroad,he would still be working and enjoying life. Nigeris is cursed and trust no one. Trust no aboki,no gateman,driver,domestic staffs,security..househelp,no one i mean no one . Fuc k. Do u know what it is to take your last breath. Fuc k

If naija legalised guns,nothing stopped the deceased from always staying strapped.

Did you read where he was said to be building developer?
Nigeria is not cursed,it is the people's behavior that made the country bad.
People need to change for the country to be better
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a mean and Wicked World !
Mere 500k and jewelries for a Soul..
Condolences to the Family of the Dead!

I Look around at a World that is Lost and Deceived,
People are so Fixed on Treasures here on Earth without thinking about Eternity!
Approximately,
About 56 Million people Die each year
About 4,700,000 each Month
About 150,000 each Day
About 6,000 every hour
About 100 per minute
About 2 per second

Where are all these People Heading to?
We are not Promised our next Breath!
Now is the Appointed time to settle our Eternity!
Now is the Appointed time of Salvation!
There is no Repentance in the Grave!

GOD Give us Understanding of Life and Eternity so we don't waste our time Here on Earth..

even though 500k mean around 5million naira value if taken to their country, the blame is still on how bad current youth are seeking to make millions overnight.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by dstar01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Crime news everywhere, humanity is almost gone. RIP to the dead and may his killers know no peace.

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by codemaniacs: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
zz
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tragic story
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
frankobobby:

1st time hearing this
He's from beniné Republic, when you ask most of them with such names they will say they're not Nigerians. I have come across such several times. They're some names of such with same spelling but different pronunciation.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by xynerise: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
frankobobby:
'Biodun', from benin republic?? How come?
South Benin Republic has Yoruba tribe

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by MrAkata: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
I'm American but I don't understand the African concept of "house help"

I feel for one it's exploitive and too close to indentured servitude.

I won't be able to sleep at night knowing I pay my "house help" $150 a month

I'm not saying he deserved it but if he they killed him for $1k that says allot.

Yall better raise the minimum wage for house help
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Get people you can trust around you. The minute you confirm you can't trust them you cut them loose
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by raphy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
may his gentle soul R.I.P Amen.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Burstit(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
codemaniacs:

you guys are yorubas and are justifying the killing of another yoruba person who was also killed by other yoruba people... this is the reason why yoruba people who have wealth are leaving for foreign countries... lets see how you guys will get jobs when majority of the wealthy yorubas leave for foreign countries because if you are from upright parents then you will never make such comments....

from my global research, most employers hire people with the same ethnicity as them.

you guys are filled with envy and hatred for people that you feel are doing better than you....

If someone is not paying salaries then that person should be sued, or the employees should resign.

and in case you haven't noticed... most elders in Nigeria suffer from slave mentality and most of them are condescending, disrespectful to people...

I blame the state govt and SW for not making sure every foreigner is registered with a state agency before been able to get jobs..
I pity ur mentality. you think say na everybody the look for job like you. Didn't you read my post? Can't you comprehend? Everything y'all will be bringing in ethnic and tribal sentiment. So if person na Yoruba make person no reason analytically again. Mumuu.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
These IPOBians again? Yoruba ronu
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
8y88y8:
Check am well well Na Igbo boys Las laa

I believe you, I don’t trust those people
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Burstit(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sihbet:
FIVE--ODD KICKOFF at 9PM, TONIGHT
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING
WHATS-APP
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

#TIP IS SAFE.
Bet am, and then pay urself after winning.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
naijadrivablog:
A man's enemies are members of his household. sad

If you don’t deal with them when they overstep the boundaries
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
LEAVE TOGOLESE AND BENINOIS HOUSE HELP ALONE.

THEY ARE DANGEROUS.

You Nigerian employer you say NO. now you see the result.

I wonder what is the interesting about the employment services of Togolese and Beninois national

IS IT THAT THEIR SERVICES IS VERY CHEAP? or they work better than Nigerian househelp.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/police-arrest-togolese-cook-who-murdered-his-nigerian-boss/zde3b1h
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Liposure:
like nigeria we have yorubas in benin
. There was no boundaries between identical tribes before colonial demarcation. Goan listen to Dele Mamodu's interview with Mazi Kanu
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Burstit(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I believe you, I don’t trust those people
musa for gate
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by harmony75: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
be careful of strangers no matter how nice they maybe.. so sad people take alot of advantage of good people �
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
captainamiedi1:

There are yoruba speaking tribe in Benin and Togo as well.
. Emmanuel Adebayo and Kofi Olomide

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by gabicon: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1370648/businessman-strangled-death-househelps-lagos-photos/

Most times being philanthropic and giving people money doesn't help their situation. There is the physical effects and physiological effects of poverty, the latter being more deadly. The money we give solves the physical and reprogramming the mind solves the physiological. If I were to take a domestic staff the first thing I would do is induct them on how my home is being runner, they need to understand my family core values and how we operate. Their body language will tell if they are to be retained or kicked out in a month. Another thing is that we don't do background check in Nigeria, we keep people that can directly affect our life without finding out about them.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rebuke:

Bro, pray, just pray you don't come across wicked soul......yhu will understand yhu can never be nice to the devil.

EXACTLY!!!!

But once you identify a devil let them know your own devil pass their own!
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
ademidedavid:
I Always advice people to treat their employees well to the extent that they will never allow a fly to touch you but if you keep punishing your staff, delaying their salaries and seeing you and your family living an exorbitant life without any care for them such might happen.

And as an employee, if you can not cope with your boss maltreatment kindly leave the job rather than committing an offence.

May the departed soul rest in peace and the culprits will definitely suffer for their offences.

That's a theory my friend. A greedy employee who is targeting your wealth will still steal from you or kill you if necessary when the time is right for him or her. We have seen employees who robbed their bosses on their first day at work.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by nyiamfrank: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
those House helps, may be SARS officers in disguise!
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Realtalk20: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
The tribe of judas doing their thing

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
A.. F... Ọ... N... J... A on the beat
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Tremple8v: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
All those people from that side , most of them are using yorubas name , You know there country is closed to Ogun state , so it's easy for them to mend in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.