Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) (64625 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace sir...
But in your next life, have sence...
How can u went as far as cotonon to take househelp, when u can find them here in naija ?..
Anyway i don't support househelp thing sef...
just see how stupid you are
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace sir...
But in your next life, have sence...
How can u went as far as cotonon to take househelp, when u can find them here in naija ?..
Anyway i don't support househelp thing sef...
...and Nigerians are better abi
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Arijude(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
frankobobby:
'Biodun', from benin republic?? How come?
yorubas are from Dahomey which is now called Benin republic.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Once again the trigger is cash. This is the bane of the uneducated and the ignorant. What are you doing with N500,000 in your home. That amount of cash on your person is a poor, poor read of society.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by zivility: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a mean and Wicked World !
Mere 500k and jewelries for a Soul..
Condolences to the Family of the Dead!

I Look around at a World that is Lost and Deceived,
People are so Fixed on Treasures here on Earth without thinking about Eternity!
Approximately,
About 56 Million people Die each year
About 4,700,000 each Month
About 150,000 each Day
About 6,000 every hour
About 100 per minute
About 2 per second

Where are all these People Heading to?
We are not Promised our next Breath!
Now is the Appointed time to settle our Eternity!
Now is the Appointed time of Salvation!
There is no Repentance in the Grave!

GOD Give us Understanding of Life and Eternity so we don't waste our time Here on Earth..

There is repentance beyond the grave
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by yahmohy27: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Approximately,
About 150,000 each Day
About 6,000 every hour
About 100 per minute
About 2 per second

GOD Give us Understanding of Life and Eternity so we don't waste our time Here on Earth..

Thank You my brother .
PREPARE FOR DEATH, FOR IT WILL SURELY MEET YOU ��

Many of us don't even want to hear the word Death but the truth is that, Death is a fact and nobody escapes it.
Even if YOU dislike DEATH, it will still come to you. Whether you like it or not, your life is being lost with each breath you take but the question is � are you ready for death ? What have you prepared for the time after your death ?

Preparation for death begins now, for this world is but a test, and the winners are those who prepared for the life after death.

Will your story be good reading when the scrolls of your life are opened up on the Day Of Judgment? REMEMBER, you are the main character of your story. If you want to have good story reading on the Day of Judgement, then abstain from sins and perform good deeds always.

Every individual knows their own DATE OF BIRTH, but not a single individual knows their DATE OF DEATH. Be prepared before you meet the certainty (Death).

All your wealth and family will be left behind when you leave this world. Your wealth in the hereafter will be your good deeds, so prepare well for your departure from this temporary world. Sadly, many who were wealthy in this life will be poor in the hereafter, because they did not care to earn many good deeds and the wealth of some people diverted them from the part of Allah. Will you or I be one of them? Leave to please Allah

May Almighty Allah forgive us our sins and give us death with Shahada on our lips and hearts.
Allahumma Aamiin!
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
yahmohy27:

Thank You my brother .
PREPARE FOR DEATH, FOR IT WILL SURELY MEET YOU ��

Many of us don't even want to hear the word Death but the truth is that, Death is a fact and nobody escapes it.
Even if YOU dislike DEATH, it will still come to you. Whether you like it or not, your life is being lost with each breath you take but the question is � are you ready for death ? What have you prepared for the time after your death ?

Preparation for death begins now, for this world is but a test, and the winners are those who prepared for the life after death.

Will your story be good reading when the scrolls of your life are opened up on the Day Of Judgment? REMEMBER, you are the main character of your story. If you want to have good story reading on the Day of Judgement, then abstain from sins and perform good deeds always.

Every individual knows their own DATE OF BIRTH, but not a single individual knows their DATE OF DEATH. Be prepared before you meet the certainty (Death).

All your wealth and family will be left behind when you leave this world. Your wealth in the hereafter will be your good deeds, so prepare well for your departure from this temporary world. Sadly, many who were wealthy in this life will be poor in the hereafter, because they did not care to earn many good deeds and the wealth of some people diverted them from the part of Allah. Will you or I be one of them? Leave to please Allah

May Almighty Allah forgive us our sins and give us death with Shahada on our lips and hearts.
Allahumma Aamiin!

You are Absolutely Right my Brother!
But the Preparation you need is to Surrender to JESUS Christ! Not self righteousness or good works!
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Omoslim26: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Afonja people during wat they know best ....

hope his skull is still intact

They are from Benin republic slowpoke!
abi you just dey find who go follow you masturbate with your hungryman/lazyman yoruba vs igbo and othe rubbish bigotry bullcrap dat you and your likes can live without on dis forum

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Omoslim26: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Afonja people during wat they know best ....

hope his skull is still intact

They are from Benin republic slowpoke!!
abi you just dey find who go follow you masturbate with your hungryman/lazyman yoruba vs igbo and othe rubbish bigotry bullcrap dat you and your likes can live without on dis forum

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frog12: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
i noticed these people from benin republic or togo are even worse. they like to kill their BOSSES
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
authority2006:

That's a theory my friend. A greedy employee who is targeting your wealth will still steal from you or kill you if necessary when the time is right for him or her. We have seen employees who robbed their bosses on their first day at work.

Well understood my dear friend and you are perfectly right but it takes a lot for two different individuals to agree and do something disheartening, let alone killing.........I have seen a lot of cases whereby the employers are super mean to their workers and on one occassion, I was forced to resign not because I was affected but because I cant bear it for a fellow human to be treated like animal.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Jonasbadoo2(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Liposure:
like nigeria we have yorubas in benin
Nigeria Yorubas that naturalised there not indigenous ones, Dahomey(fon) was never a yoruba state, get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Gracetan: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
It doesnt work like that sometimes.A bad person is a bad person,No matter how good you are.
ademidedavid:
I Always advice people to treat their employees well to the extent that they will never allow a fly to touch you but if you keep punishing your staff, delaying their salaries and seeing you and your family living an exorbitant life without any care for them such might happen.

And as an employee, if you can not cope with your boss maltreatment kindly leave the job rather than committing an offence.

May the departed soul rest in peace and the culprits will definitely suffer for their offences.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
codemaniacs:

you guys are yorubas and are justifying the killing of another yoruba person who was also killed by other yoruba people... this is the reason why yoruba people who have wealth are leaving for foreign countries... lets see how you guys will get jobs when majority of the wealthy yorubas leave for foreign countries because if you are from upright parents then you will never make such comments....

from my global research, most employers hire people with the same ethnicity as them.

you guys are filled with envy and hatred for people that you feel are doing better than you....

If someone is not paying salaries then that person should be sued, or the employees should resign.

and in case you haven't noticed... most elders in Nigeria suffer from slave mentality and most of them are condescending, disrespectful to people...

I blame the state govt and SW for not making sure every foreigner is registered with a state agency before been able to get jobs..

So because I am a Yoruba I shouldn't think outside the box? Dear friend, I never accused the employer of anything .......it was just a second thought, if you have experienced what most employees suffer in the hand of their employers especially in the hands of the so called Yoruba you will weep for the Yoruba tribe......
For the Yorubas leaving their country, its a free world bro, we are all seeking for greener pastures the same way some white left theirs to Nigeria, it is called "hustling"

About that of envy and hatred its so sad how you make hasty conclusion called fallacy, and I might use it against you as hate speech.

You talk like you are not a Nigerian, how many workers can ever sue the likes of dangote, otedola, dokpesi and the rest? Do you actually know what their employees pass through?

Please know what you type and type what you know it might help you in the future.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Jonasbadoo2(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Arijude:
yorubas are from Dahomey which is now called Benin republic.
Another Goose Shit, Dahomey is not a yoruba state, Awon Land grabbers
The old Oyo Empire conquered dahomey but they later liberated theirself so how are they yorubas in origin? There are only naturalised yorubas there nothing else

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gracetan:
It doesnt work like that sometimes.A bad person is a bad person,No matter how good you are.
Not desputing the fact.....all I always do is think outside the box.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Chizzystar33(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wicked souls���
May his soul rest in peace Amen�
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Giving jobs meant for Nigerians to foreigners is economic sabotage . It is in the character of most Nigerians to love and prefer empoweing people from Niger, Sudan,chad ,togo and benhn. infact Its serve him right .
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by olureignforever: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Liposure: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Nigeria Yorubas that naturalised there not indigenous ones, Dahomey(fon) was never a yoruba state, get your facts right
they migrated and settled long before they got naturalised. There's the difference
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
frankblinkz:
just see how stupid you are
If i compare the two of you - here . you are the one who is very very stupid
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Noeasyway042(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2020

Approximately,
About 150,000 each Day
About 6,000 every hour
About 100 per minute
About 2 per second

GOD Give us Understanding of Life and Eternity so we don't waste our time Here on Earth Chasing Shadows!!
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ikpongiton:
If i compare the two of you - here . you are the one who is very very stupid
you are a stupid fellow..
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Jonasbadoo2(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Liposure:
they migrated and settled long before they got naturalised. There's the difference
Anyway as i said it's not a Yoruba(odua) state but they have a similar culture with you guys just minimal differences sha and their king is not called an Oba unlike Bini

1 Like

Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
8y88y8:
Check am well well Na Igbo boys Las laa
Anything that goes wrong in Lagos and other Yoruba lands na Igbos. Even when Tinubu can not Pregnant Oluremi. Na Igbos.
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by karnap(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rebuke:

Bro, pray, just pray you don't come across wicked soul......yhu will understand yhu can never be nice to the devil.
Noted
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wisedove:

There is nothing special about the name bro Benin republic and Togo bears Yoruba names.
And also behave like draw soup, like the Yorubas
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Wefiak1414(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
House help problem
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neddstark:

The bolded is not the issue here. There is definitely no excuse for murder. The victim did not try to murder them. Stop giving stupid excuses for evil. Evil is evil. If you feel maltreated anywhere, leave. Taking a life is the height of wickedness.
Evil man spotted
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by emoney09: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus
Re: Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
wink2015:
LEAVE TOGOLESE AND BENINOIS HOUSE HELP ALONE.

THEY ARE DANGEROUS.

You Nigerian employer you say NO. now you see the result.

I wonder what is the interesting about the employment services of Togolese and Beninois national

IS IT THAT THEIR SERVICES IS VERY CHEAP? or they work better than Nigerian househelp.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/police-arrest-togolese-cook-who-murdered-his-nigerian-boss/zde3b1h

The only comment with sense here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.