Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor (3483 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by propynich123: 10:55pm On May 12, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governors From The South

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYNOFhkF0Ek

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Simplyleo: 11:07pm On May 12, 2021
But I thought Lagos is no man's land.

Ipob pigs all donated their brains to lamidi cownu.

Now that the custodian of their brains has said it, I expect them to make a very sharp U-turn and admit that Lagos is no longer a no man's land.

Even me I'm not from Lagos but it's only a fool that will say Lagos is no man's land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by jetwonder(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2021
grin A Running King Is A Dieing King! Kanulization Agenda Is Dead In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by PissfulProtester: 11:09pm On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
don't mind the efulefu unity beggars

They want to join forces with yoluba moslems by all means... because they know their call for Biafla has no volume...

This is the same "coward yolubas o"...the same ewedu guzzling moslems..The same yoluba which the loud mouth hunchback prophet called bastards. He also warned his blothers not to worship with them grin

Indeed, A coward dies a million times before his death

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by November1857(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:

They want to join forces with yoluba moslems by all means... because they know their call for Biafla have no volume yet
Says, Islamic radical protester!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Simplyleo: 11:20pm On May 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:

They want to join forces with yoluba moslems by all means... because they know their call for Biafla have no volume...

This is the same "coward yolubas o"...the same ewedu guzzling moslems..The same yoluba which the loud mouth hunchback prophet called bastards. He also warned his blothers not to worship with them grin

A coward dies a million times before his death
Lamidi cownu has a PhD in chickening out. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by PissfulProtester: 11:21pm On May 12, 2021
November1857:
Says, Islamic radical protester!
my unknown gun blother from the East, how today na?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by MrMaestro: 11:29pm On May 12, 2021
As long as he supports and promotes Yoruba Nation, that's all I care about.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Gazzy88(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2021
Watch how those dull cownu supporters avoid this thread. Now that their grand schemer has told them what they don't want to hear, they crawl back to their caves in agonies. Who even told those economic nomads that Lagos is a no man's land?

What even dey pain me pass be say one mumu will type rubbish and before you know it, he already has 300 mumuish likes and you start wondering the large number of those in folly. Cownu really touched their pain point on this, making them lose their own shadows to this glaring facts.

Las las they now know the most bustling city in west Africa belongs to their host (Yorùbá), wholly grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by YungMillionaire: 12:05am On May 13, 2021
But I thought Iboes own 99% of Lagos even though they still call it nomans land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
But I thought Iboes own 99% of Lagos even though they still call it nomans land?

Yes, no man's Land, his views changes nothing on that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Golan007: 1:06am On May 13, 2021
Dem no born the coward to cough over Lagos..

He knows what would happen.

His sponsors have brought him to order.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Golan007: 1:10am On May 13, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes, no man's Land, his views changes nothing on that.
If you are sure of yourself, just go to Obalende wear your isi-agu and ekuke cap, write a banner and start shouting no man's Land.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Christistruth00: 1:37am On May 13, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu you ordered IPOB to murder innocent Police but your Policewoman Sister is still untouchable

God will surely deal with you

kanu in his October Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy Lagos said as Long as Lthe Government of Lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:48am On May 13, 2021
Golan007:

If you are sure of yourself, just go to Obalende wear your isi-agu and ekuke cap, write a banner and start shouting no man's Land.

Shut up there kogi boy. I'm VI boy, so you know isi agu means it's rampant there. Rant on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Christistruth00: 1:53am On May 13, 2021
Golan007:
Dem no born the coward to cough over Lagos..

He knows what would happen.

His sponsors have brought him to order.

Ojukwu tried attacking Lagos in 1967 but met his Waterloo at Ore it ended in disaster for Biafra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by limeta(f): 4:46am On May 13, 2021
where is this
terrorist threads or what
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by immortal2: 9:29am On May 13, 2021
jetwonder:
grin A Running King Is A Dieing King! Kanulization Agenda Is Dead In Nigeria.

#Fact

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE MUSLIM PROPHET MOHAMMED RAN AWAY TO MEDINA?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by tunjiajayi: 9:43am On May 13, 2021
Two faced, two mouthed and no brain chicken.thats namdi kanu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by FreeIgbos: 10:14am On May 13, 2021
All I'm seeing here are pained BMC's and fulani herdsmen terrorists who are frustrated that Nnamdi Kanu is beating them black and blue in their own game!

Kanu knows that what these terrorists want is how to desperately pitch Igbos and Yorubas to fight each other so they would easily invade and conquer them. So, each time they try to force it, Nnamdi Kanu will be proactive to prevent it. Not out of cowardice but due to his smartness and intelligence.

Awon terrorists knashing their gworo teeth all over the thread grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Sammy07: 10:36am On May 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Longest time bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by dometome: 11:17am On May 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:
All I'm seeing here are pained BMC's and fulani herdsmen terrorists who are frustrated that Nnamdi Kanu is beating them black and blue in their own game!

Kanu knows that what these terrorists want is how to desperately pitch Igbos and Yorubas to fight each other so they would easily invade and conquer them. So, each time they try to force it, Nnamdi Kanu will be proactive to prevent it. Not out of cowardice but due to his smartness and intelligence.

Awon terrorists knashing their gworo teeth all over the thread grin grin grin
exactly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by haffaze777(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2021
We no go gree,Ragos lemain no man's Rand grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by mbaise1000: 11:43am On May 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Simplyleo:

Ipob pigs all donated their brains to lamidi cownu.

Now that the custodian of their brains has said it, I expect them to make a very sharp U-turn and admit that Lagos is no longer a no man's land.

Even me I'm not from Lagos but it's only a fool that will say Lagos is no man's land.

All along you have been acussing kanu and insulting him because you claim he said that lagos is no man's land, now he came out and said that lagos belong to yoruba and praised your rulers, you are angry and still insulting, see how you are exposing the real you and making mockery of yourself? You are amgry that he is not what you him to be?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by fregeneh(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
What did you guy mean.. shey bomb blast for oshodi no??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by McStoic(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2021
propynich123:
Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governors From The South

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYNOFhkF0Ek
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by YungMillionaire: 2:51pm On May 13, 2021
Sammy07:
Longest time bro

Hey bro. Yes, o! Don't mind those mods and their banning madness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Didn't Bomb Oshodi, Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, Praised Governor by Sammy07: 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Hey bro. Yes, o! Don't mind those mods and their banning madness.

Lol, just keep ur comment sane and always whine those people destiny I no dey argue with them again grin
How's delta?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PORTHARCOURT 1ST SON, DUNCAN MIGHTY CONFIRMS IKWERRE PEOPLE ARE IGBO. LISTEN!!!! / Beggers Spotted In Front Of Tinubu's House In Boudillon Waiting To Be Fed (vid) / Tinubu In Adamawa Vs Atiku In Lagos Campaign Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.