Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In? (455 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / You Are Intrested In Poultry Farm But Dont Know How To Go About It? CLICK HERE. / Wanna Invest, But Dont Have The Money?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
You just stumbled into some money, like 200k, 300k 1million. And You're confused about how to keep it growing.

Five things i will tell You First

1. Never put Everything In any business Not even 70percent
2. Run From Forex.
3. Flee From Crypto deals.
4. Fly away from ponzi
5. Embrace me.

I wont make you rich overnight. But i will make you rich. Little risks, little stress

The business i have Is in the IT industry, it will take only about a standard amount of 20k or less to start. But i can mentor you through it with 10k

Brothers and Sisters if you do this right, and allow me to guide you, you don make am. In Two to three months. It will fetch you about 1000dollars monthly, without any stress.

JOIN

b]Excel Kindle Mentorship and Publishing School

•Have you Heard Of Amazon Kindle Publishing?

• Amazon Kindle is a. platform where Books of Various kinds are published and
purchased from all over the world.

•Do you want to start earning your self paid "Fat Salaries" just in a period of three months. Even if you are not a writer by profession..

•Do You want to wake up and see people you have never met or seen from around the globe making purchases from you.

Amazon markets your book and pays you for life...For. Life.

The fun part about Kdp is that it is very passive. Once your books are written (by you or a ghostwriter ), you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life

What's more? Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names (or a pen name if you wish), no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

Do you want to know how it feels like to own a Thousand dollars and more just through publishing, just in a period of three month tutorship

IF YES.
Join Our Mentorship Program For Ten Thousand Naira , It will last for a three month period,
You Learn and Practicalise. And all students are given a target of at least 50books in three month.

You would learn how to;

Register

Research

Write Or Outsource The Content

Design A Cover

Format The Book Properly

Upload Your Book To KDP

How To withdraw Earnings Via Payoneer and Lots More!

We will work as a group, meet online(Whatsapp) every week, Share topics Ideas, and reviews of each others work.

[b]

To Join and make payment send a message to geekrich124@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In? by landpipe16: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Nothing was displayed.
Re: Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2020
landpipe16:
Sent a Pm.

Noted.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Bitcoin And Redeem All Gift Cards @ Best Rate / The Three Categories Eligible To Apply For The Cbn’s N50bn COVID-19 Loans / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.