Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges (18923 Views)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by SocialJustice: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
vanbonattel:
Chief Justice of the North. grin
Is that hunter's bag he is carrying?
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by nisai: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buhari’s nepotistic tendency is a terminal virus that needs to be researched and developed vaccine for. It may claim much more victims than Covid 19 if care is not taken. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by CreateIt: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
You're seeing it.
sapientia:
Buhari is planning something.

I dont know what it is yet.

When it happens, I will remember.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
IlovePMB:
Rubish. Buhari has destroyed this country. Fulani Supreme Court. Not even a single Christian northerner. All of a sudden, Northern muslims are becoming highly educated to be Supreme court judges while the southerners turn to almajiri. This is a plot to install more Uzodimma's in Nigeria states. The damage that Buhari has caused in Nigeria would take millions of years to correct.

even in million years self
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by keelsors: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to them...

Pray for America...the end is near..

This is what apostle Suleman said concerning US election

4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.
5) AMERICA is their Target but the president is their obstacle.
6) America should not joke with the next election, because they will all want to support the opponent of the current president.
7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.
God said we should all pray to change it.
8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order.
9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.

Thread seen....

Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Nadio2019: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zanyking:

https://punchng.com/breaking-cjn-swears-in-eight-supreme-court-judges/?amp=1#click=https:///nVgYRlVjzN

Shameless and poorly -educated group in charge of Nigeria.

The Igbo you fight constitute the largest or second largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

As you circle out the Igbo in the political and development processes of Nigeria, you are also drawing back the political and development processes of Nigeria.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Nadio2019: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:
is it only me reading North everywhere?

thank God South South have two, the others can wail since they refused to have sense.

Perverse sense is what you have. Look beyond the nose to see it.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Hassanmaye(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Babi ta ni ko fe wa
Oju lo n mo wa
Kaka ko se ti wa
O n lo sa'ya Lawyer
Elejo we we.

Oju e a ja.
Ubanka
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by toprealman: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
As expected, North, 5/8......East 0/8
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nadio2019:

Shameless and poorly -educated group in charge of Nigeria.

The Igbo you fight constitute the largest or second largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

As you circle out the Igbo in the political and development processes of Nigeria, you are also drawing back the political and development processes of Nigeria.
Nwanne why come quote me the talk to Tanko... Ujo abiala m
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by AK481(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
wetin south east do buhari na
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by oxiide22(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
ursullalinda:
North North North......Only God can deal with Buhari's supporters for me........How can a human being be so biased?
Jonathan started it and you forget that we have the majority so Nigeria is belong to (North) us. More so, u don't have the requisite knowledge educated ppl to occupy such position cos most of u are illiterates using fake certificate
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by DLioness(f): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
AK481:
wetin south east do buhari na
The 8 appointed are to replace those justices that retired from other geopolitical zones. The south east judges have not retired and if I'm not wrong there are about 3 justices from southeast at the supreme court. Each geopolitical zone has not less than 3 making about 18. The remaining two I don't know the criteria maybe one guru somewhere or extra southern minority or extra northern minority ethnic group. Igbos have not less than 3
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by AfonjaConehead: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kingnutts:

I'm urgently in need of funds to start up a livestock production farm.. no time for cruise
and you just wanna lay off an old time family buddy just like that?
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by esthel(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
You see that Abdu Aboki, very very very corrupt. these are the Judges that collect money to turn cases upside down, this is how Nigeria rewards corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Kingnutts(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
and you just wanna lay off an old time family buddy just like that?

lol..,
anything I bought with my money is good for the future market depending on how urgent it is... I've worked with other animals eg rabbits, Bross it's necessary to know when to detach yourself if you must make profits, He's off the market tho... I put up a thread earlier today in search of investor in farming, I already have someone willing to partner with me, I may not sell him again because I intend to keep him once he's old enough for stud...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Cmanforall: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:
is it only me reading North everywhere?

thank God South South have two, the others can wail since they refused to have sense.
And they say Northerners are not well educated.
Yet, they occupy top positions in federal ministries and now the judiciary.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by IGBOSON1: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biafrawemove:
And their names are
Audu
Mohamed
Garba

Don’t forget Aboki! I kid you not!
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Augustenite(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to them...

4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.
6) America should not joke with the next election, because they will all want to support the opponent of the current president.
7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.
8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order.
9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.

Thread seen....

Will you stop all this nonsense for God sake!
Peddling lies, rumors, misleading the masses, promoting false professy. Desist from it. Otherwise, God will punish you.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by victons(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by ODJ124(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Augustenite:

Will you stop all this nonsense for God sake!
Peddling lies, rumors, misleading the masses, promoting false professy. Desist from it. Otherwise, God will punish you.

He gave this prophecy in march ,but Biden picked a female his running mate in August.... As at the time of giving d prophecy none knew who was gonna emerge d Democratic Party flag bearer... Let alone running mate...

Wouldn't it be nice if you look into it from another angle...
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by Xzellentgraphic: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to them...

Thread seen....
It is finish
Re: Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges by EagleNest(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Marginalising the Igbos will not quench their spirit about not supporting evil. The 5% seems wiser than the arithmetically nonsensical 97%. It is a matter of time. Like Trump, Buhari will too go!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja / Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker And The ‘coup’ Against PDP- Daily Trust / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.