Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Dollar Debit Card Spending In Nigeria Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Debit Card Spending In Nigeria Market (182 Views)

Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux / BREAKING: Access Bank Creates US Dollar Debit Card To Access Forex Outside Niger / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Debit Card Spending In Nigeria Market by Ken4ward: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2020
I have a USD Dollar debit card, I want to use it to buy groceries but it's rejected on almost every platform like Jumia. Is there any way I can spend the cash on this card in the Nigerian market?
Re: Dollar Debit Card Spending In Nigeria Market by emillysmigael(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Ken4ward:
I have a USD Dollar debit card, I want to use it to buy groceries but it's rejected on almost every platform like Jumia. Is there any way I can spend the cash on this card in the Nigerian market?
use it to first deposit into your Dom acct then transfer to your Nigerian bank

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Rich People They Don't Want You To Know / Join My Import And Export (whatsapp $$) Group / How To Use The Internet To Get More Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.