Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (23155 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by HAPPINESSSS(f): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
GOOD
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Excallibur(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
OB7Foreva:
Nice phone! But e get something wey I been wan ask oh
This guy doing unboxing and reviews, is he buying all of these phones?
my own is how he manages to snap the exact same pics every damn time

7 Likes

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by donmarvex1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Too expensive though with just these features.
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by WeaponofTechstr: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
OB7Foreva:
Same thing I've been thinking fa grin grin grin
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by sounwave: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another dogg shitt that can't multi task

Oppo, infinix, itel and techno be dishing out dog shiit to their fans
Imagine you put audio mack, wechat, Facebook app and messenger, manycam, nord VPN, chrome, Instagram and grindr for Infinix...then this oppo crap go crash

To all my real niggarrrrs
If you can't gather enough money to buy Samsung or iPhone

Then get Huawei

What am i even saying...weed.....the Huawei is expensive self
This your silly and ignorant vituperation is getting stale. You know nothing about OPPO dude.
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by OB7Foreva(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Make the guy come clear us na
WeaponofTechstr:

Same thing I've been thinking fa grin grin grin
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by OB7Foreva(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
And did you also noticed that his beard has been same size right from time
Excallibur:

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Rareoil(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Excallibur:

That man isn't creative. The same shit, different phones.

4 Likes

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Altimatic27: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
To come Nigerians like this slawormiir fooul that thinks when you use an I phone or a Samsung you have made it in life we need to change the way we think and know what real success is all about not a piece of phone that was mass produced

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by danchuzzy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
OB7Foreva:

Initially, yes.

Eventually, nope.

So basically, initially, they have to buy the phone because they are building a brand and followings. They have to buy most of the phones they review. What I know can also be done is buying the phones and then reselling them as open box phones.

With time, and as followings grows, they start getting more recognitions, they could get offers from the phone companies to review their devices for them. That all depends on how good they are/ how promising their content is.

I dunno if that helps.

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by ItrendNaija(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Another overpriced oppo phone.
Used 2yrs old flagship over new midranges for me
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Parrot69: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
N125,000K for this Trash phone?
Patiently waiting for my dream phone Vivo Apex...Since last year the company launched a prototype in May, nothing has been said of it
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why always comparing camera of this phones tecno, redmi, opportunity etc...the camera is always the same
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by chipet67(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Them swear for you to use only this pic for unboxing?
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by stanleyravos: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is it true that when they snap you with this phone the person Facebook account will appear?
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by fastdocs9ja: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
National Certificate License of

Birth Origin

National International Licence
Quite an impressive review, what a teaser.
ID Passport Drivers
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by YurFatHer: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Opor
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Kunja2: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fine device but Oppo is always know for overpricing there devices
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by OB7Foreva(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
I get that a lot
danchuzzy:

Initially, yes.

Eventually, nope.

So basically, initially, they have to buy the phone because they are building a brand and followings. They have to buy most of the phones they review. What I know can also be done is buying the phones and then reselling them as open box phones.

With time, and as followings grows, they start getting more recognitions, they could get offers from the phone companies to review their devices for them. That all depends on how good they are/ how promising their content is.

I dunno if that helps.
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
With all due respect this phone is complete trash, Samsung or nothing. I just used my friend's own to take some shots few minutes ago.... Camera is hazy...
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by yusufobinna1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
I must confess,oppo is a must have phone,my f11 pro never disappoint.I sold one a93 recently,the buyer called me and showered me with prayers.
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by karnap(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who is that guy that normally snap his wink eyes in every unboxing phone
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by bizhop01: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
This phone is for people from shit hold
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Emoney08: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
uniquetechng:
Funny enough iphone is also a Chinese phone.

How is iPhone a Chinese phone? Are you okay
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by micflo28(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
OB7Foreva:
the company offers him free copies for his reviews. It is part of advert for the company.
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by typicalgamer(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
OB7Foreva:

The way I see it for now he buy's the phones for his youtube channel.

When later he has a lot of exposure and fanbase companies would be sending him phone's to review until then.

But now buy, unbox, resale

1 Like

Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by GodShowmemercy(f): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge technically and tentatively right from the beginning of times especially in the light of the Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I have nothing to say, Thank you.
go for medical checkup pls
u no well ...o
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
The phone is so bad, battery of the phone doesn't last up to 12hours
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
OPPO price can kill erection
Re: Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by CanoPill: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
uniquetechng:
Funny enough iphone is also a Chinese phone.
Made in China(Or lemme say assembled in CHN) but not Chinese phone
Labour is cheap in China, hence the decision to produce in China. Apple is the company that produces Iphone and its American

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make The Receiver Pay For All Your Calls,on Any Network In Nigeria. / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? / Huawei E303 Glo-bolt- Unlocking Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.