Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death (58630 Views)

Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by humilitypays(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gracchus:
Lmao. Which igbo root does obj have? Don't come here with one unverified picture of a purported granddad of his, obj himself hasn't claimed to be any related to igbo. Lol, how is aluko dangote related to igbo, lmao, ffk? Really Ffk is a definition of success to you? The Akeredolu family have long been successful and well known before he even married his wife, just Google the Akeredolu family. That said, is your list a finite list of successful people in Nigeria?? Cos I can list 100 other successful Nigerians of other tribes without any direct or indirect connection to ig o, should I?
Go and buy a history book written by honest men of integrity, all the people I mentioned, from OBASANJO to Atiku to Dangote to Akeredolus to Adelekes to Odili to Kayodes, to IBB to several others I cant mention here all have a root or tie to Igbo.

It is not a mistake.

You can still be successful without having a tie with the Igbos, but for your own good, it will be easier and faster for you to become great in your tribe if you start now to look for a tie in the great Igbo tribe...its magical, it's beyond ordinary....there is something about it...take it from me, try it and watch how your life will end in 20 to 50 years from today.

No need arguing with me, go back to your community and check all the great men in your tribe or community, they all have a tie to Igbos, that's why Biafra will be hard to work....Igbos are on all tribes of Nigeria, and are one of the decision makers silently and won't want to see Nigeria divide. Even my family have a tie in Yoruba and Fulani....try what I told you today and watch how your life will turnaround wink

All the Igbo haters are wasting time, embrace Igbos, befriend them if you want to be great, it's a mandate not a joke cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Coneheadyutes(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, can truth come out from a mad man? before you post next time, let your flat head rest well, so something tangible can filter out, this forum is not a newspaper joint in Ebonyi where you spread ignorance with ease.

Leave my mentions. Mumu.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by chamboy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Mad people everywhere.
Nne am I lieing, Obinna when you dn finish your house for village come ibadan come marry Bisi. Let me see if MAMA obi would bless that marriage.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by jagorinho: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Leave my mentions. Mumu.

lol!!
you don tire?
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Gadaluck(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mokason288:
Rest In Peace ma

IGBO AMAKA

You will have 98% chances of success if you have Igbo blood in you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Gbamsolute sense!
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by chamboy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:
Go and buy a history book written by honest men of integrity, all the people I mentioned, from OBASANJO to Atiku to Dangote to Akeredolus to Adelekes to Odili to Kayodes, to IBB to several others I cant mention here all have a root or tie to Igbo.

It is not a mistake.

You can still be successful without having a tie with the Igbos, but for your own good, it will be easier and faster for you to become great in your tribe if you start now to look for a tie in the great Igbo tie...its magical, it's beyond ordinary....there is something about it...take it from me, try it and watch how your life will end in 20 to 50 years from today.

No need arguing with me, go back to your community and check all the great men in your tribe or community, they all have a tie to Igbos, that's why Biafra will be hard to work....Igbos are on all tribes of Nigeria, and are one of the decision makers silently and won't want to see Nigeria divide. Even my family have a tie in Yoruba and Fulani....try what I told you today and watch how your life will turnaround wink

All the Igbo haters are wasting time, embrace Igbos, befriend them if you want to be great, it's a mandate not a joke cool
Tell me one greater good two functioning igbo marriage has produce. Chest beating ni kan le mo
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by MrGerald(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
YunqTee:

Which one is Igbo again���
Are you new here?
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by leokid866: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gracchus:
Please can you back up this claim of yours... Provide evidence of igbo mothers for Otedola, Michael Ade-ojo, RAZAK Akanni okoya, Samuel Adedoyin, Dele fajemirokun, Timothy Odutola, the Adebutus, Mike Adenuga, Bode Akindele, Obateru Akinruntan, Alakija, Henry fajemirokun, Wahab folawiyo, Adebayo Ogunlesi etc
I don't even know why you waste your time, by now you should know they always seek to soothe their egos by doing attaché
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rest in Ma
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by President99: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
kheny12:
No she's from the East west grin
which one be east west again
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Gracchus: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:
When the wise Ooni of Ife who also have a root in Igbo land told them that they are all Igbos they wanted to lynch Ooni alive if not that they were scared of his elephant jazz grin grin

They prefer to follow that ex drug baron from Futajalon who later migrated from Osun to Ikoyi where he remote-controls the remaining miscreants and their Awawa boys cheesy
Provide any evidence to back up your claim of ooni having igbo roots.. As for the nonsense ooni said, iku baba yeye, alaafin of Oyo already scholarly and historically refuted his silly claims... Here we go again, you couldn't hide your Tinubu obsession, dem curse you people ni?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Pimine: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
sammirano:

Your left side of brain is not working properly. So i will overlook your inconsequential comment. Fool
Aswearugaaad

That's what you're good at: cussing and hurling invectives. You should get a degree in that - you'll do really well.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by humilitypays(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gracchus:
Provide any evidence to back up your claim of ooni having igbo roots.. As for the nonsense ooni said, iku baba yeye, alaafin of Oyo already scholarly and historically refuted his silly claims... Here we go again, you couldn't hide your Tinubu obsession, dem curse you people ni?
if you like go and dig up Awolowo's birth certificate, great men in Nigeria know their root, and their root know them grin cheesy
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Gracchus: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:

It is not a mistake.

You can still be successful without having a tie with the Igbos, but for your own good, it will be easier and faster for you to become great in your tribe if you start now to look for a tie in the great Igbo tribe...its magical, it's beyond ordinary....there is something about it...take it from me, try it and watch how your life will end in 20 to 50 years from today.

Lmao grin Tickle yourself and laugh. Dangote, Obj etc have nothing to do with igbo, and I'm not hating, merely setting the records straight. If you like you can claim the world only came to be because of you people, na una wahala be that, just stop making unfounded claims.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Gracchus: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:
if you like go and dig up Awolowo's birth certificate, great men in Nigeria know their root, and their root know them grin cheesy
Keep hallucinating then. Facts are sacred!!
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by chamboy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gracchus:
we love Tinubu, if they have a problem with that. They can kill their self. Washere brother mi
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Go get life bro your mates are inside hot sun making money you are here crying.

I'm very sure you belong to the category of people I was referring to that's why you responded
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by sammirano: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

That's what you're good at: cussing and hurling invectives. You should get a degree in that - you'll do really well.

Werey. When i obtained my first degree, you would most likely be in Primary 5.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Well, Yoruba men are loved because of their gentlemanly and alpha nature.....plus we don't treat our women like properties, can't be said of most egotistical flatin0s and unknownly to most people it's easier toasting an Igbo chic than a Yoruba chic....I served in Port Harcourt and I can tell you that an Igbo chic will shag u on the first date. I can marry an Igbo chic but will never allow my sisters marry igbo men, we may marry your women but that doesn't mean anything, obj married a south easterner but look what he did at odi when they dared him...
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Gracchus: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:

It is not a mistake.

Provide evidence of igbo mothers for Otedola, Michael Ade-ojo, RAZAK Akanni okoya, Samuel Adedoyin, Dele fajemirokun, Timothy Odutola, the Adebutus, Mike Adenuga, Bode Akindele, Obateru Akinruntan, Alakija, Henry fajemirokun, Wahab folawiyo, Adebayo Ogunlesi etc

Answer the goddamed question
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Gracchus: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
chamboy:
we love Tinubu, if they have a problem with that. They can kill their self. Washere brother mi
Like, we don't fuccking care. Let them hate him the more, Tinubu will continue to be stronger.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Pearlyakin(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

Or that Davidos Father and uncle were born in Enugu
I once read their full family genealogy by a Lecturer in Adeleke University and i wasn't surprised that David married Chioma, Cos the igbo blood runs in his vein too... Lol
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
chamboy:
don't mind them. Igbos would rather marry a white person than another Nigerian.

So I don't get the denial and aggressive accusations. They are the most tribalistic but they would rather point accusing fingers at Yorubas. Yorubas that marry from everywhere without discrimination... Igbos are just born complainers.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Alkason: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okwuazi930:
Is she from the south east.

Abia
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:

It is not a mistake.

We can shag your women, we can marry them, doesn't change the fact that you guys are retarded flat heads, and success isn't an STD you retard, you sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by ike95: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okwuazi930:
yes
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by survivor10(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Well, Yoruba men are loved because of their gentlemanly and alpha nature.....plus we don't treat our women like properties, can't be said of most egotistical flatin0s and unknownly to most people it's easier toasting an Igbo chic than a Yoruba chic....I served in Port Harcourt and I can tell you that an Igbo chic will shag u on the first date. I can marry an Igbo chic but will never allow my sisters marry igbo men, we may marry your women but that doesn't mean anything, obj married a south easterner but look what he did at odi when they dared him...

Please marry from your tribe. I'm begging you.

Just don't come and use tribalism to finish the poor girl
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by skukimania(f): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okwuazi930:

Really? Na Hausa dey bear Nnenna?
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
So David's grandmother is an Igbo and his wife is an Igbo then his son's name is Ifeanyichukwu an Igbo also...very good to see the South uniting

Davido mum igbo, grandmum igbo. Very suprised and pleased by this.
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
survivor10:

Please marry from your tribe. I'm begging you.

Just don't come and use tribalism to finish the poor girl

If she has a good behavior, nice body and ass and there's a connection...you can be certain I'd marry her even if she's Igbo....my tribalism doesn't affect my emotional needs, if I like what I see I'd take it...my tribalism only comes to play on a national and political level..... that's were you flat heads missed it
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by survivor10(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

We can shag your women, we can marry them, doesn't change the fact that you guys are retarded flat heads, and success isn't an STD you retard, you sound stupid

You are useless tribal fool!

May tribalism kill you, you fool
Re: Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death by King44(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Davido grand pa married Igbo
Davido father married Igbo
Davido married Igbo

It's in the FAM

I can do the same as a sw guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.