Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

6 Top Die-hard Fans Of Davido(30bg) On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Top Die-hard Fans Of Davido(30bg) On Twitter (620 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Top Die-hard Fans Of Davido(30bg) On Twitter by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2020
6 Top Die-hard Fans of Davido(30BG) on Twitter[color=#000099][/color]
So over my stay on Twitter and watching how Davido(30BG) and Wizkid (Wizkidfc) drag themselves and both fan base trying to stand strong for their favourites. I have spotted some top die hard accounts that are ready to create threads and bursts some heads open, just to back up their side.

So I will be sharing the names of these Twitter handle here, but these accounts will be for the Davido(30BG) and will share that of the Wizkidfc top guys later.

NOTE that this Twitter handles of the Davido(30BG) top fan was picked according to the number of tweets gotten from their timeline and how often they show up whenever Davido(30BG) is searched on Twitter. Here’s the top selected ones; read More below....
https://groovevibez.com/6-top-die-hard-fans-of-davido30bg-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) / L.A.X Shows Off Fleet Of Exotic Cars Worth Over 200 Million Naira / Actress Linda Osifo Pay Her Mum A Surprised Visit In Canada On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.