Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS (5587 Views)

"We can Never Rundown" Tekno Babymama Lola Rae Happily Sings for Tekno / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
A fan of Tekno’s baby mama Lola Rae has reacted to a half-naked picture she posted on her social media handle, which had her ass exposed.

The fan in her reaction told her that, it’s sad she had to display her ass and dignity as a woman on social media to hi.

She replied to the fan accepting that what she said is true but also told er one has to add titties to make it happen.
Her statement clearly shows she is on an agender and we would soon hear of her.

See screenshot below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/teknos-babymama-lola-rae-expose-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by SocialJustice: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pretty petite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by skinny419(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why u cover the ynash now...? i hate nonsense..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by Alkheira(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
One of my fantasy is to yansh this girl in a Bdsm manner
Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Alkheira:
One of my fantasy is to yansh this girl in a Bdsm manner
Get money and everything go straight for u
Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by lkillbrokehoes: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
skinny419:
Why u cover the ynash now...? i hate nonsense..
No mind the dunce
Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by sunshineV(f): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
annonymus give us uncensored version ijn
Re: Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS by Virginnn(f): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Click "like" if you are here to see the a$$

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du / D'banj Vs Tuface / Here Comes Tiwa Savage’s New Manager (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.