Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du (5587 Views)

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zpoRPaWZSM

No more Assurance
No more Chivido 2020 or 2021

There seems to be trouble in Assurance paradise as Nigerian singer davido jets out to have fun, leaving his fiance behind

Chioma was live on Instagram without her engagement ring and dancing to burna boy's song knowing fully about the dispute between davido and burna, I guess it's a fvck you message to davido.

Watch the video for more gist

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by kenzysmith: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
So how is this news now?
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Exc2000: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2021

So not cool..... Woman and wahala

Promoting the song of someone who embarrassed your boyfriend, when your boyfriend has an album to promote too

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2021
She is tired na, at least let her free the finger cuz she doesn't seem to let go of the ring, make person pikin no make her lord of the rings

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2021
I knew she will not end well with him after having that baby outside wedlock, most women really don't understand men and their weird nature. Never show a man too much love no matter how much you love him,give him some little little trouble every now and then, never be too peaceful with a man they will take you for granted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

So not cool..... Woman and wahala

Promoting the song of someone who embarrassed your boyfriend, when your boyfriend has an album to promote too

I guess is because they are not together anymore, that's why she doesn't care
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by longetivity(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
okay, what happened after removing her ring and dancing angry
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by chatinent: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Womb men!
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
osamz007:

shut up.. you're so full of TRASH
Yen yen yen
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
chatinent:
Womb men!
meaning?
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Holycity(f): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
that life for you
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Dreyton36: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
I knew she will not end well with him after having that baby outside wedlock, most women really don't understand men and their weird nature. Never show a man too much love no matter how much you love him,give him some little little trouble every now and then, never be too peaceful with a man they will take you for granted

And with all these treatment all you have to offer is just pvssy?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by armodilo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:

It's women That give wahala that men dump more. Jsyk

This your hatred towards men, God will help you find a man (Even if he is scum) tongue
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Bornsinner7: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Make Una no force davido start wetin him no go fit finish..

If him never wan marry.. na him choice

As for chioma she get her life to live.. but that's a disrespect to o.b.o..
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Emzenoz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
Are you married NO.
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
longetivity:
okay, what happened after removing her ring and dancing angry
But this won't make burna marry her either, it only shows her hoely characteristics probably she has always had a thing for burna while she was with Davido.
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Kessythegeek(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:

I understand your point but it should be: babymamas should never be too peaceful with their babydaddies. Every legally married man would love some peace in his matrimonial home.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by offset67(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
OP you mumu never too much?
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by adedotun69229: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Make Una no false davido start wetin him no go fit finish..If him never wan marry.. na him choiceAs for chioma she get her life to live.. but that's a disrespect to o.b.o..
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Fedrick100: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

I guess is because they are not together anymore, that's why she doesn't care

Are you serious that they’re no longer together
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fedrick100:

Are you serious that they’re no longer together

I'm not sure o

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by iamyemiakins(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wahala tie gèlè for this assurance matter

Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by foyeks2001(f): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
She's too petty.
Thank God Davido dodged this one.
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na her problem be that.
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Panda7: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
payback day 05
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Deffjam: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dreyton36:

And with all these treatment all you have to offer is just pvssy?
Lights up my kpoli in peace
guy ahbeg pass am for me make i drag!
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Dreyton36: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Deffjam:
guy ahbeg pass am for me make i drag!

Over to you bruh
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2021
assurance pussy
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by BlessedNuel: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Speechless
Re: Chioma Removed Her Engagement Ring And Danced To Burna Boy's Song After Being Du by Godwin5766(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zzor:
to be candid...u're right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Refuse To Reconcile Broken Home Despite Patrick Doyle's Plea / Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room / Tekno's Babymama Lola Rae Expose Her A$$, People Criticized Her. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.