Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself (2417 Views)

Typical Of Nigeria, Blame The Victims And Not The Perpetrators - Aisha Yesufu / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
From morning to night, you blame Nigeria. It is like a cycle which have already turn into a habit.

Nations do not just build on their own, people living inside the nation build them.

If you say you want development, you have to stop the abuse and provide practical solutions and start building

You can abuse Nigeria from morning to night, nothing will change except the citizens change.

I also noticed the trends of Nigerians abroad abusing Nigeria, you were in Nigeria, you abused the country, you moved abroad and the cycle still continues. So what do you want? The truth of the matter is because you are not successful abroad that is why you spend all days abusing Nigeria.

Why have heart attack over your country. Development is mentality, cultural and also improving methods.

Stop blaming Nigeria for your problems, blame yourself

Note: All these people that complain about Nigeria from Morning to Night, if you give them a single position, they will steal and steal.

The reality is that many do not have the opportunity to steal that is why they are angry.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by SocialJustice: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are you done? Well done.

10 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Are you done? Well done.

See one of them.

Blaming Nigeria till you die

4 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by wakaman: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tell them, tell them!

1 Like

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
I am with you on this, but not all are privileged(education, family, environment etc.) to have a better beginning; yes you can start from zero and be a hero.

But there is nothing wrong with demanding for basic amenities from your government. What's the use of the government then?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by SocialJustice: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

See ine of them.

Blaming Nigeria till you die
Relax and spell properly. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Relax and spell properly. cheesy

Ok. Is that a punch line.
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by SocialJustice: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok. Is that a punch line.

Na beans pie.

7 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Biafrawemove: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
From morning to night, you blame Nigeria. It is like a cycle which have already turn into a habit.

Nations do not just build on their own, people living inside the nation build them.

If you say you want development, you have to stop the abuse and provide practical solutions and start building

You can abuse Nigeria from morning to night, nothing will change except the citizens change.

I also noticed the trends of Nigerians abroad abusing Nigeria, you were in Nigeria, you abused the country, you moved abroad and the cycle still continues. So what do you want? The truth of the matter is because you are not successful abroad that is why you spend all days abusing Nigeria.

Why have heart attack over your country. Development is mentality, cultural and also improving methods.

Stop blaming Nigeria for your problems, blame yourself

Note: All these people that complain about Nigeria from Morning to Night, if you give them a single position, they will steal and steal.

The reality is that many do not have the opportunity to steal that is why they are angry.

Who will Nigeria blame for failing?

9 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:
I am with you on this, but not all are privileged(education, family, environment etc.) to have a better beginning; yes you can start from zero and be hero.

But there is nothing wrong with demanding for basic amenities from your government. What's the use of the government then?

The truth is most people started from the scratch to build foŕ themselves and their children.

How about the people abroad, they live in better conditions but still end up abusing Nigeria.

I realised something, development is a mental stuff, even if you go to the best schools, if you can not build, organize, manage and improve on old things, you can not bring any change.

People need to change their mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biafrawemove:

Who will Nigeria blame for failing?

Nigeria is just a name.

Nigeria is just a land mass, it is like a big farm which people have to plant seed, water the seed to grow or else the plant will die.

Without the people inside, Nigeria is just a space

If Nigeria fail, the people in it made it fail, they didn't build or spent time planting and watering the seeds to make it grow, they were busy encouraging weeds to destroy it.

1 Like

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Burn Nigeria with fire. Useless country.

7 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
The only way to fix Nigeria is to destroy it. We want nothing less than the dissolution of Nigeria. Even its name sounds like a slur. "niggeria".

3 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Biafrawemove: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The citizens in it.

Nigeria is just a name.

Nigeria is just a land mass, it is like a big farm which people have to plant seed, water the seed to grow or else the plant will die.

Without the people inside, Nigeria is just a space
Are you serious?
That we are in a farm!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Shortyy(f): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biafrawemove:

Are you serious?
That we are in a farm!!

Dude, this is like abstract thinking. It doesn't mean we are in a farm.

Read well to understand what i wrote down
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aconomist:
The only way to fix Nigeria is to destroy it. We want nothing less than the dissolution of Nigeria. Even its name sounds like a slur. "niggeria".

Why destroy something you are building, don't forget it takes years to build, why don't you improve on building it or find for ways to make it better
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
It is impossible to fail in life in Switzerland. Macdonalds workers in Switzerland are earning more than engineers here. Naijiria is useless.

5 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
It is impossible to fail in life in Switzerland. Macdonalds workers in Switzerland are earning more than engineers here. Naijiria is useless.
We are in 2020 and we still don't have 24/7 electricity. I could not imagine a worse country than Nigeria. If a country was designed and inhabited by monkeys, it would look and function like Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The truth is most people started from the scratch to build foŕ themselves and their children.

How about the people abroad, they live in better conditions but still end up abusing Nigeria.

I realised something, development is a mental stuff, even if you go to the best schools, if you can not build, organize, manage and improve on old things, you can not bring any change.

People need to change their mentality.
I would speak for myself, if I visit a friend and saw that everything is working almost perfectly in his parent's house compare to what is obtainable in my father house (who also has enough resources), I might not blame my father for my failure but I won't be happy with the way he handled the resources at his disposal.

The fact that I could stand above my mental health and make something out of my life doesn't mean I shouldn't bother about my siblings.

Fela went to the UK and saw the development there and came back home to insult all our leaders.

Individually we can do very little to effect a change on a national level, that's why the government are there.

Mental health is very important, but doesn't form without external factors and the external factors are what Nigerians are blaming their failures on.

6 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

I would speak for myself, if I visit a friend and saw that everything is working almost perfectly in his parent's house compare to what is obtainable in my father house (who also has enough resources), I might not blame my father for my failure but I won't be happy with the way he handled the resources at his disposal.

The fact that I could stand above my mental health and make something out of my life doesn't mind I shouldn't bother about my siblings.

Fela went to the UK and saw the development there and came back home to insult all our leaders.

Individually we can do very little to effect a change on a national level, that's why the government are there.

Mental health is very important, but doesn't form without external factors and the external factors are what Nigerians are blaming their failures on.

Does insults lead to development?

If you have written that fela went to the uk, saw the development and brought back some ideas on how to develop nigeria, not only did he bring ideas but turn those ideas into practice, i would have respected him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
The Swiss McDonalds worker makes more in 3 days than the Nigerian engineer makes in a whole month. Meanwhile, our senators earn $35,000 per month for mismanaging the country. If a meteor strikes this earth, may it land on Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Does insults lead to development.
If that's all you could pick from this honest discussion, then I am done with it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

If that's all you could pick from this honest discussion, then I am done with it.

Yes.
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Stockholm syndrome.

It is impossible to fail in Switzerland. If you can not build on Nigeria, there is a high chance you can not build in Switzerland.
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If you have written that fela went to the uk, saw the development and brought back some ideas on how to develop nigeria, not only did he bring ideas but turn those ideas into practice, i would have respected him.

Whenever, I try to invest money in Nigeria, the money is stolen by Nigerians! What else can I do except insult that damn zoo of a country?

2 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stockholm syndrome.

It is impossible to fail in Switzerland. If you can not build on Nigeria, there is a high chance you can not build in Switzerland.
A swiss unskilled, uneducated McDonalds worker makes $48,000 a year -- more than the typical Nigerian will make in a whole lifetime of backbreaking labor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I don't think any of his actions was to scout for respect from you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aconomist:
Whenever, I try to invest money in Nigeria, the money is stolen by Nigerians! Sometimes members of my old family? What else can I do except insult that damn zoo of a country?

Yes. You see Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.

Rather than insult, why Don't you find better ways to send your money home.

Nowadays, you can have a bank account in Nigeria and send money from abroad or store your money in bitcoin
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

I don't think any of his actions was to scout for respect from you.

Neither do i care about him.
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Aconomist: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes. You see Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.

Rather than insult, why Don't you find better ways to send your money home.

Nowadays, you can have a bank account in Nigeria and send money from abroad or store your money in bitcoin
You can buy land in Nigeria and do everything the correct way, and Nigerians will still find a way to steal your land to sell it to someone else. The only way to do business in that zoo is to stay on ground 24/7, and I would rather not live in a zoo because I am not an animal.
Re: If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aconomist:
A swiss unskilled, uneducated McDonalds worker makes $48,000 a year -- more than the typical Nigerian will make in a whole lifetime of backbreaking labor.

Not true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Source : How Gun Men Attempted To Take Over Government House IMO State / Alleged Death: Biafrans, IPOB Mourn "Mentor" Abubakar Shekau / Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.