Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Joe Biden. Incoming President Of The United States If America, - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden. Incoming President Of The United States If America, (1138 Views)

If America Was PALESTINE, See How It Would Look Today! / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden. Incoming President Of The United States If America, by haffaze777(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's why I asked what exactly you are celebrating about Biden's victory?
Is he coming to change Buhari's moniker from lifeless to lively?
Those jet fighters Trump promised might not come in under a Democrat hope you're aware

I will answer ur question when I'm done celebratinggrin
Re: Joe Biden. Incoming President Of The United States If America, by sunboy(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Bethel4Life:
I always know Biden is going to win.. Trump is the worst president ever in the u.s for obvious reasons

Don’t let IPOB members come for you oo, me I no dey oo grin
Re: Joe Biden. Incoming President Of The United States If America, by IamPlato(m): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Bethel4Life:
I always know Biden is going to win.. Trump is the worst president ever in the u.s for obvious reasons
Like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anonymous Hackers Hack All Russian State TV To Broadcast Russian Invasion Of Ukr / Why Is Fox News Out To Paint Obama "black"? / Good News Mexicans, Lou Dobbs Leaves Cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.