Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? (528 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
GOD Almighty is very Interested on who rules or leads His People on Earth.
He is never happy when his People are Suffering or under one Bondage or the other! That is why He always reveals and shows the right Choice. He will never Force you. Humans been Stubborn and carried away with Nonessentials atimes Go their own way and they get the Consequences!

Saul
1samuel 8:1-22, 1samuel 12:1-25
God did not approve Isreal having a King. His plan was for Isreal to be ruled by Judges. He made it known to them through his Servant Prophet Samuel, but they being Stubborn Refused to listen and they paid dearly for it..

All through From David, Solomon to Rehoboam to Jeroboam to Baasha to Omiri, Ahab, Joash, Hezekiah, Jehoshaphat and the rest, whenever they had a King that Feared God and did not go the way of abominations and Iniquity , they Prospered! But whenever they had a king that Supported evil ,the people paid the Price..

Esther the Queen was Positioned by God to be Queen in a Foreign land so as to Save His People in that time. If not they would have annihilated from the Face of the Earth.

GOD Sent Joseph and Made Him PM in Egypt so as to Sustain His People!

In our days we have seen it play even in Nigeria..
I Remember in 2015, I warned everyone around me on the Importance of Voting right! I Remember some friends argued and argued.

The only Good God who knew I was never in Support of the Present Government coming to power. After the Election HE Miraculously opened a way for me and I left the Country.
Till today, it's has been Complain upon Complain upon Complain on all the people I know who refused to Listen. When they contact me all I do is to laugh! God knew my Heart and He took me out so I don't lament with them..

I am so Sure many of you who also were Stubborn are still Lamenting!!

I am seeing the same thing playing out in the USA!
The Choice of Biden is Choice that attracts God's Wrath!
The Choice of Biden is a Choice for legalization of Wicked acts that God Hates!!

United States of America! Get Ready! Except by the Mercy of GOD America will become Nomerica!!!
What is Coming will Blow so many away!

My Prayer Is that God will Preserve and Protect his People in this few months, Especially those who didn't add to the Iniquity and Wickedness!

GOD Almighty is very interested on who rules his People. He will always Ensure he reveals who to vote but will never Force you.

You make your Choice but you also receive the Consequences

We are Much more Closer to the Rapture of the Church!!
Don't be Caught Unawares!!
It's Gonna be Terrible for you if you Miss it!!

As for me, until I Depart by Rapture or by Death! I will never Stop Putting out God's Mind on life and issues.
If you wanna listen and Heed to it , good!
If you refuse to listen! Good for you! There are Consequences for the decision you make!

I am so Sure Our Messages Here on this Platform will stand as a Record against many when you Cross over!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by TecM0: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
How Africans think and behave still amuse me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Golan007: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
He doesn't care about elections in Zimbabwe but of course, His chosen people are Americans, Africans can go to hell.

Who do us this thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Shortyy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:
How Africans think and behave still amuse me
This is not an African thing. He's talking from the biblical aspect of things. How is it bemusing? No matter how most people try to doubt the existence of God, it won't change the fact that God exists.

I will not indulge myself in this US political jingoism, because the world is drastically changing, people are living as they like, doing as they please. And I've decided not to be the judge over anyone, I'll simply try my best and leave the rest to God. After all judgement is his.

But we all should be ready to face the wrath of God, cause it will surely come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by TecM0: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shortyy:

This is not an African thing. He's talking from the biblical aspect of things. How is it bemusing? No matter how most people try to doubt the existence of God, it won't change the fact that God exists.

I will not indulge myself in this US political jingoism, because the world is drastically changing, people are living as they like, doing as they please. And I've decided not to be the judge over anyone, I'll simply try my best and leave the rest to God. After all judgement is his.

But we all should be ready to face the wrath of God, cause it will surely come.

I don't doubt the existence of a supreme being and extraterrestrial life, or Gods and am not after anybody's choice of faith, wether IFA Oracle, Amadioha , Muslim or Christian

But saying Donald Trump, a man who called Nigeria a country God made Shithole a place where shit comes from, a man whose action lead to death of 200000 Americans(openly telling lies on China virus, hydroxylcloroquine, disinfectant, world health organisation vacination research funding) a man married 3 times and notable for cheating a God fearing servant of God is an insult to any God

1 Like

Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Shortyy(f): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
TecM0:

I don't doubt the existence of a supreme being and extraterrestrial life, or Gods and am not after anybody's choice of faith, wether IFA Oracle, Amadioha , Muslim or Christian

But saying Donald Trump, a man who called Nigeria a country God made Shithole a place where shit comes from, a man whose action lead to death of 200000 Americans(openly telling lies on China virus, hydroxylcloroquine, disinfectant) a man married 3 times and notable for cheating a God fearing servant of God is an insult to any God

Like I told you, I'm not going to be part of this US brouhaha. We're still fighting our own battles here in Nigeria. But I'm only talking about people who always call God believers gullible.

Since that wasn't what your post implied, I apologize and do have a nice day.
Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by TecM0: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shortyy:

Like I told you, I'm not going to be part of this US brouhaha. We're still fighting our own battles here in Nigeria. But I'm only talking about people who always call God believers gullible.

Since that wasn't what your post implied, I apologize and do have a nice day.

Thanks for your maturity in argument and comment do have a nice day too
Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Liposure: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
God propose, man dispose. The choice of man is final no matter the intention of god.
Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shortyy:

No matter how much you repeat that line to yourself, it still does not change the fact that it doesn't exist.
If it exists, then your god should stop cancer from killing kids rather than deciding who'll win an election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Almighty is very Interested on who rules or leads His People on Earth.
He is never ...

In these end of days? You do know what end times or end of days means? You do know that All He Said Must be done?

So shall things not go according to how the end must come?

If yes, then surely you must know that Righteousness can not be in these days for all men will be evil, or did you not know that?
Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Golan007:
He doesn't care about elections in Zimbabwe but of course, His chosen people are Americans, Africans can go to hell.

Who do us this thing?
Who told you His Chosen people are Americans?

God does not really worry who we chose to rule over us. His Will is over all of that and no matter who men choose for themselves, He remains God over it all.
Re: Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? by YouAreFinished: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
False prophet. Didn't you say God has already declared trump the winner undecided

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex / Who Can Forgive Sins But God?-scribes / This Is What True Holiness Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.