Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex (527 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by TruthHurts1(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Missyajoke(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
It is well
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Macrofrancis(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2020
I commend her for such principles and decisions.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Kestolove(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2020
So wia was it mention dat raping ur wife is legal in islam? Igbo christians sha
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Can someone rape one's wife? This Christian no get brain at all?
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Kobojunkiee: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Yes, you can rape your own wife. Your wife is not your property but a human being like you, who happens to be in a marriage with you. She has rights just like you do and has a will just as you have one too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, you can rape your own wife. Your wife is not your property but a human being like you, who happens to be in a marriage with you. She has rights just like you do and has a will just as you have one too.

How do you rape your wife?
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Superpower(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
Very foolish question. Rape is sex without consent. When a man has sex with his wife without consent what is it called

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Kobojunkiee: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
How do you rape your wife?
The same exact way you rape your girlfriend or lover or even a stranger, by having non-consensual sex with her. In case you missed it earlier, a wife is a human being and not property that you are allowed to force your will upon.

You can force yourself on your couch or even your slippers or even a blowup doll even... but you cross the line when you force yourself on another human being - living or dead. You don't need anyone to teach you this as this is common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Superpower:
Very foolish question. Rape is sex without consent. When a man has sex with his wife without consent what is it called

No offense taken yet o...

So why enter a marriage if you don't want sex?

Paul your apostle says "wife submit to your husband".

I still don't get how a man can rape his wife, i mean a wife!
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
The same way you can rape your girlfriend or lover or even a stranger.

No, a wife is different.

You only rape one whom you have no conjugal ties with.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Kobojunkiee: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
No, a wife is different.
You only rape one whom you have no conjugal ties with.
As defined by whom? The state or your person? undecided
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
The same exact way you rape your girlfriend or lover or even a stranger, by having non-consensual sex with her. In case you missed it earlier, a wife is a human being and not property that you are allowed to force your will upon.

You can force yourself on your couch or even your slippers or even a blowup doll even... but you cross the line when you force yourself on another human being - living or dead. You don't need anyone to teach you this as this is common sense.

So what does Paul meant when he said wives should submit to their husbands?

Why enter a marriage when you don't want sexual relations?

I still hold that a wife can't be raped!
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Kobojunkiee:

Show me any law that criminalises rape between spouses?

The Nigerian state.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Kobojunkiee: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
So what does Paul meant when he said wives should submit to their husbands?
Why enter a marriage when you don't want sexual relations? I still hold that a wife can't be raped!
Again,
Kobojunkiee:
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Kobojunkiee: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
Show me any law that criminalises rape between spouses?
The Nigerian state.
In the U.S. it is called Marital rape.

Anyone concerned about not just his own right but the right of every human being will tell you that it is cruel to do even to one you call your wife. Every person, male and female, deserves the right to enter into even a marriage relationship and not have to worry about being forced to do what he/she does not consent to. Marriage is defined as an agreement between the two people involved in it... not a one-sided sentence of sorts.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Superpower(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who told you Paul is my apostle? Every human being has human rights.Just because a woman is married you doesn't mean you own her body.If she says no and you force her it is rape.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2020
And some clown would come here to say all negative things being said about Islam is due to media propaganda and islamophobia. I can't believe anyone said would be a Muslim.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Kobojunkiee:

You're talking of common Sense with a mumuslim? Have you ever heard of the word taboo?

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by SonOfALion: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Wifely Submission in the Bible is a huge concept that goes beyond mere bedroom matters.

If a woman submits to her husband, then that means she has given her consent to allow him to act in his capacity as the head of the family.

Sex between a husband and wife in the Bible is voluntary and not coerced.

AntiChristian:

Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by tobechi74: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
If not for Sharia law on leaving Religion, many women would have left the Religion long time ago, Imagine having to choose between becoming the only wife or becoming the 4th wife.

That is why Muslims must promote Sharia law. Without it, the religion will loose it's members
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2020
SonOfALion:
Wifely Submission in the Bible is a huge concept that goes beyond mere bedroom matters.

If a woman submits to her husband, then that means she has given her consent to allow him to act in his capacity as the head of the family.

Sex between a husband and wife in the Bible is voluntary and not coerced.

I don't think the Bible treated the topic sex anywhere.
Re: Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Superpower:
Who told you Paul is my apostle? Every human being has human rights.Just because a woman is married you doesn't mean you own her body.If she says no and you force her it is rape.

States which law?

Pick out all the Nigerian laws and the old testament laws.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Forgive Sins But God?-scribes / Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? / Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.