Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People (573 Views)

Fear Or Love Challenge For Olaadegbu / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People by PastorAIO: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Olaadegbum abeg o! The angels they said you should despatch for them from Africa are delayed. Come and carry your people, they don dey craze ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8EhRC4p0o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People by donnie(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
I warned you Christians about this Trump MESSIAH farce but you refused to listen.

You have all been deceived by fake white Jesus and fake white ISRAEL. It is time to learn your lessons or perish.

True biblical ISOLELE (ISRAEL) are in sub-saharan Africa, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia and scattered around the world. Not in the so-called Middle-East.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of KUSH (Ethiopia) my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People by LordReed(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People by dsfaster: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People by PastorAIO: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mr man. It is better for you to start church.

Then when Paula white and olaadegbu need angels from Africa you can dispatch them quick quick for a reasonable fee.

dsfaster:
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing

5 Likes

Re: Olaadegbu Come And Carry Ya People by Lighthouse50: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Olaadegbu must be under his bed panting heavily. I pray God quickly open his eyes to truth so that He wont continue to mislead God's Elects

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Current Endtimes Happenings Nobody Can Explain (video) / Zion Pastor Dies, Leaves Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, 1,300 Grandchildren / The Foolishness Of The Gospel Of JESUS Christ To Save Them That Believe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.