Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet (405 Views)

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by paxonel(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin
All of sudden this guy just keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by paxonel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
The bitter lesson to Christians.
Don't be in support of any man because he is a Christian, if he is a good man that should be enough reason to support him whether he is Christian or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Golan007: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
paxonel:
The bitter lesson to learn by Christians.
Don't be in support of any man because he is a Christian, if he is a good man that should be enough reason to support him whether he is Christian or not.

But they knew Trump was no christian.
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by paxonel(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Trump was no Christian?
I'm hearing that for the first time
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Goshen360(m): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2020
paxonel:
grin grin grin

Include Righteousness89 in the roll call....both of them are Hypocrite and Trump pets... grin cheesy grin
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Goshen360(m): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2020
paxonel:
Trump was no Christian?
I'm hearing that for the first time

He's not a Christian but scammed the evangelicals
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by paxonel(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360:

He's not a Christian but scammed the evangelicals
grin grin grin grin grin
I have nothing to say
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by helinues: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Chai,

Fake pastors everywhere.
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by paxonel(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Goshen360:

Include Righteousness89 in the roll call....both of them are Hypocrite and Trump pets... grin cheesy grin
oh,
That Righteousness89 too?

2 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by petra1(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Its not over until its over nah
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Lighthouse50: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Those you called upon do not have any knowledge of the bible. They are a pure example of the pharisee who appear white unto men but inwardly black. The same people shouted Obama is the antichrist and his period would end the world, later they switched to Trump. I dont blame them... Since Kumuyi told them Christ should have returned in year 2000 but those extra years are mystery... I am so glad that God is disgracing and silencing those false preachers and teachers.
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by MuttleyLaff: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2020
paxonel:
OLAADEGBU the Trump man where art thou thy trumpet grin grin grin

Goshen360:

petra1:
Its not over until its over nah

Lighthouse50:
Those you called upon do not have any knowledge of the bible. They are a pure example of the pharisee who appear white unto men but inwardly black. The same people shouted Obama is the antichrist and his period would end the world, later they switched to Trump. I dont blame them... Since Kumuyi told them Christ should have returned in year 2000 but those extra years are mystery... I am so glad that God is disgracing and silencing those false preachers and teachers.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12643787_forbiden_jpegfffefa2a04d048fe63fdbcba9dc36bce
Why can't Trump return to the White House anymore?
It is because its For Biden (i.e. forbidden)
It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by orunto27: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
That's Democracy American Contraption. The Jews did that to Jesus. But CHRIST is THE ULTIMATE REDEEMER. BELIEVE THAT.

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
paxonel:

Olaadegbu is the definition of coon, nigger, a dumb ignorant son of a bitch. A brain so warped with christian doctrine, he would willing enslave himself to the whites as long as they profess believe is the white supremacist doctrine of christian. I should tell you that the Ben Garrisons, Robert Jeffress and all the other white Christians you identify with so much see you as beneath them, but you probably feel that is your rightful place in the “kingdom of god”. Your worthless god and the orange cracker piece of shit lost, because even though you ignorant Christians yell louder than anyone, people are quietly taking note of your hypocrisy, stupidity, self-righteousness and your virulent hatred that you call “love”. Bleep you Olaadegbu and every single dumb christian nigger like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNrG5lD2zmQ
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
orunto27:
That's Democracy American Contraption. The Jews did that to Jesus. But CHRIST is THE ULTIMATE REDEEMER. BELIEVE THAT.

Oh, shut the Bleep up. You subservient , subjugated slave of Jewish ignorance.

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by MuttleyLaff: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
paxonel:

Golan007:

MuttleyLaff:
If only more christians properly read their bibles there'd be less christians, and its true that remark

MuttleyLaff:
I feel no shame nor frustration in keep saying that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians even lesser christian pastors. KMFT. Mtcheew.
Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by Acehart: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it... See, I have told you ahead of time.

- Matthew 24:23,25

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU The Trump Man Where Art Thou Thy Trumpet by MuttleyLaff: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
"Put not your trust in princes, presidents, nor in the son of man, (i.e. human beings) in whom there is no help"
- Psalms 146:3

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Killings In Zabamari Borno / Critical Evaluation Of Pastor G.O Adeboye's Prophecies For 2020 / The Reason People Change The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.