Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja (8252 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Boko Haram Likely To Attack Lagos & Ibadan - AOKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by alex101(m): 2:23am On Mar 15, 2011
becomrich= Ijaw militant
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by egift(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2011
See road map! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Pharoh: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2011
Lagos belongs to nigeria and not the yoruba people so it should not be an avenue to fight with the niger deltans if it is attacked.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by ekubear1: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2011
^-- I disagree. Moreover, I suspect that Yoruba people in general disagree.

Anyway, whatever. Whoever wants to work against our interest, then we shall work against theirs. Fine by me.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by aloyemeka1: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2011
fstranger3:

It is high time Becomrich is banned for good

This guy is beyond ridiculous

SEUN, pls ban Becomrichn before I ban him with curse.

Do you know how many times Seun has banned him before from the days of NIGERIA@[/b]1 to [b]BashAli to Egwuonu to BecomeRich?
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Pataki: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2011
Let them even try it in Lagos. They would know the true meaning of militancy. angry angry
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by beeman80: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Is this possible? Attack on lagos and Abuja? This lunatics are getting deluded the more.My take is for the Military to step in full trottle and fire all of the MEND bastards since they do not have value for human life any more.My sincere opinion. Dont care what any one feels. They are not one of us.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by bkbabe97y(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
beeman80:

Is this possible? Attack on lagos and Abuja? This lunatics are getting deluded the more.My take is for the Military to step in full trottle and fire all of the MEND bastards since they do not have value for human life any more.My sincere opinion. Dont care what any one feels. They are not one of us.

How will the military get involved when GEJ has absolved MEND of blame on a few occasions?
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by eghost247(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hmmm God Helps us all!!!!
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Johndoe100(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pataki:

Let them even try it in Lagos. They would know the true meaning of militancy. Angry Angry

Another Yoruba noise maker. When and if they come, nothing will be done by rats and rabbits like you.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Guk: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
Recipe for Anarchy & Chaos. Senseless!!!
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by omo9ja1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
attack lagos and meet youR waterloo, OPC will not fold her hand while some gold digger will want to disturb the peace of his people, what nonsence this so call mend can they match up toe to toe with the army, if only WE have a leader that can acert authority, there were still pending report to SMOKE THE MEND OUT IN THE HAND OF THE ARMY THEY NEED JUST ONE ORDER GO AND WE CAN ALL FORGET ABOUT THIS UNACCEPTABLE MANNER THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN JUST BE TALKING NONSENCE ASK THE IBO DURING BIAFRA THEY HAVE STORY TO TELL, IJAW BOYS DONT CALL FOR ANOTHER IJAWFRA TO FALL ON YOU, THE MILITRY FIRE IS SO HOT THERE NOT BRING WHAT YOU CAN NOT STOP ON HER HEAD AND THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY,

ON THE OTHER HAND YOUR BROTHER IS IN POWER WHY NOT ASK HIM IF IT WAS HAUSA MAN YOU GUYS WILL BE MAKING NOISE, NOW YOUR OWN BROTHER HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU THAT MUCH IF HE DOES HE WILL SORT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM BY ASKING THE OIL COMPANY'S TO ENGAGE MUST OF YOU WITH JOB RATHER GIVING YOU SOME FEW $$$$.

BUT ANY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK LAGOS YOU RISK LOSING YOUR ,

IGBORAN O SAN JU EBO RIRUN O0O00

I TALK MY OWN
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by hardbody: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Omo9ja, that is called the ranting of an ant. Two things are clear in my head, should these guys decide to attack Lagos, there is nothing your OPC or indeed the military can do about it. It is not a warfare in the strict sense of the word, it is basically guerilla attack and before you guys know what has hit you, you would have several repeat of the atlas cove incident.

You make all these noise about your OPC, a bunch of illiterate hooligans using the minute skills acquired while trying out all sorts with herbs to harrass and intimidate timorous souls. All they are useful for is when they are used by callous Landlords to unlawfully eject tenants, and all such sundry extra-legal matters.

When MEND is talking about modern geurilla manouverings including bomb detonations, et all, you are there contemplating a grappling fight, do u think it is going to be like a wrestling match. Mtcheeeeeeeewwwww.

My advise to people, as much as possible, avoid rallies, crowded spots (bus terminals, major shopping centres, banks, etc or be very cautious and timeously do you thing and get out).

I am hoping that whatever the issues are should be addressed so that this does not escalate. Remeber what the US government intimated us about happenings in Nigeria ? Let us hope that this too will pass away
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
See people dey yab shit as if dem fit handle mere pistol,talk-less of AK47 and Bazooka,if the thing start na Yoruba man go first take off.They make the most noise but are very lily livered
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Pataki: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Johndoe100:

Another Yoruba noise maker.  When and if they come, nothing will be done by rats and rabbits like you.
Maybe you think because you are lord of the creeks; automatically transfers on you, the right to terrorize any city - we shall see.

By the time y'all are dealt with, you won't even know the difference between that cap Jonathan wears on his clueless head and your fishing net. Foolish and greedy fishermen.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by TewMuch: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
They dare not, Lagos is Yorubaland and it will definitely be seen as an attempt on Yorubalabnd make no mistake about it. It is the Movement for emancipation of Niger Delta, and the last time I checked Lagos is not ND. They should keep their nonsense to the confines of the ND. No one will follow them to jear Lagos is part of Nigeria. Besides all the money and winbdfall they have been collecting they did not share with anyone. They have been warned before, maybe money makes them forget easily. This will gravitate into something else. No more siddon look, or pray for help. We will return fire with fire. All that talk of Yoruba cowardise will take you no where. Underestimate at your own peril. Nonsense
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ozin:

See people dey yab poo as if dem fit handle mere pistol,talk-less of AK47 and Bazooka,if the thing start na Yoruba man go first take off.They make the most noise but are very lily livered

You are quite right, "Na yoruba man wey go first take off". Why, because that is the common sense which most of you all lack. How can you bring a knife into a gun battle?? I am sure the igbo man will stay and fight, abi?? All hail your bravery.

@ Topic,
MEND's attack is not on yorubas but on Nigeria but the yorubas will deem it as an attack on them. The truth is, why would MEND want to lose everything including what they have already fought for Creating enemies who are your neighbours will not help matters in fact it might worsen the situation.
The yorubas will probably not fight back (forget the e-warroirs) but there is a saying, " When you push someone to the wall, he will surely fight back".

My brothers, there are two types of anger, Implosive and Explosive. The implosive anger is the most dangerous one where you keep taunting the person until he can take no more and unleashes his fury. It is usually associated with Yorubas, Hausas and Ijaws. While explosive anger is usually associated with the igbos or some easterners that is, when they were killed in the north, they will immediately retaliate in their region. it is the least dangerous.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by bisiaet: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Please what is the reason again for the planed attack by MEND or whatever. Does anyone has clue? I thought some of them were send to Malaysia recently to study so what again is their grieveances?

And how does Lagos need to suffer attack again is oil money in Lagos or is it the south west people that are siphoning oil and loot oil money? Is their no road linkage from MEND region to the North where the Megida sit on top of all oil goodies and bunkering?

Pls MEND or WEND or MAND or MAD or whatever you called yourself please what is your anger with Lagos or what has Lagos collected from you and did not return back? Was Lagos connected to your silly self enrichment struggle? You claimed to fight for right and your gangs leader go about in SUV vehicles and millions in bank account and the poor villagers which you claimed you are fighting for still remain in abject poverty and you are there celebrating forming mafia rings, kidnapping rings, exthortion, bullying, hit-killings commados kind, terrorising that same people you claimed you are fighting for and you said you are fighting for right  is that how to fight for right or is this what Ken Sarowiwa died for or what he was asking for? you guys better sit up and check yourself and stop all this your baby silly rants? Bros MEND pls bomb everywhere turn every where upside down ok that makes you a good boys!!!!!!!

rubbish!!!!!!!
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by olaadegoke(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
I think the topic is Misleading , An attack on oil facility is no much big deal but an attack on Lagos non oil facility is an act of provocation,, Jst my 2ct
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Rhino5dm: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
last time i checked they bomb atlas cope jetty no reply, they kidnapped ondo monarch still no reply. . .so i think the SWners are just ranting grin grin grin
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by TewMuch: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

last time i checked they bomb atlas cope jetty no reply, they kidnapped ondo monarch still no reply. . .so i think the SWners are just ranting grin grin grin

China is quite far from Nigeria, that na why you no hear am. Just keep enjoying your amnesty money there. If they are trying to recreate what they did in Abuja in Lagos, dem go know sey something consign agbero with overload. You have to pay overweight. o pari.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by myk2mic: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
omo9ja1:

attack lagos and meet youR waterloo, OPC will not fold her hand while some gold digger will want to disturb the peace of his people, what nonsence this so call mend can they match up toe to toe with the army, if only WE have a leader that can acert authority, there were still pending report to SMOKE THE MEND OUT IN THE HAND OF THE ARMY THEY NEED JUST ONE ORDER GO AND WE CAN ALL FORGET ABOUT THIS UNACCEPTABLE MANNER THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN JUST BE TALKING NONSENCE ASK THE IBO DURING BIAFRA THEY HAVE STORY TO TELL, IJAW BOYS DONT CALL FOR ANOTHER IJAWFRA TO FALL ON YOU, THE MILITRY FIRE IS SO HOT THERE NOT BRING WHAT YOU CAN NOT STOP ON HER HEAD AND THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY,

ON THE OTHER HAND YOUR BROTHER IS IN POWER WHY NOT ASK HIM IF IT WAS HAUSA MAN YOU GUYS WILL BE MAKING NOISE, NOW YOUR OWN BROTHER HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU THAT MUCH IF HE DOES HE WILL SORT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM BY ASKING THE OIL COMPANY'S TO ENGAGE MUST OF YOU WITH JOB RATHER GIVING YOU SOME FEW $$$$.

BUT ANY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK LAGOS YOU RISK LOSING YOUR ,

IGBORAN O SAN JU EBO RIRUN O0O00

I TALK MY OWN

wetin una go do sef, always making noise, swim una no fit swim, use gun  no way instead na cutlass and charms una go dey carry run around.my prayer is dat the attack shldnt even take place and in the event that it does, OPC no go do nothing
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by LiftedUp(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Let's all hope that things does not come to this, what we need is economic growth and not disruption, I believe there is nothing that cannot be resolved by having a peace talk, cheesy
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Justcash(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Like I said before people, MEND can attack Lagos, and nothing will happen. No be mend blow bomb during a whole 50 years anniversary in Abuja? What happened? They can even enter Lagos and blow parts of Lagos state, nothing will happen. Instead of threatening, pray and stay safe. Don't dare them to do it, because they will do it o! OPC cannot chase them to the creeks to ND. Lagos state government no go even allow OPC to near oil pipeline, not to talk of blowing em because they benefit from the same oil without feeling the devastation that the ND experiences.
Those that have ears should hear
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by TewMuch: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Justcash:

Like I said before people, MEND can attack Lagos, and nothing will happen. No be mend blow bomb during a whole 50 years anniversary in Abuja? What happened? They can even enter Lagos and blow parts of Lagos state, nothing will happen. Instead of threatening, pray and stay safe. Don't dare them to do it, because they will do it o! OPC cannot chase them to the creeks to ND. Lagos state government no go even allow OPC to near oil pipeline, not to talk of blowing em because they benefit from the same oil without feeling the devastation that the ND experiences.

This time has passed in Nigeria. No one will sit down and pray. This will be a fight to the finish. They cannot bomb Lagosian's, it will never go down well. Tell your brother's not to try it. OPC has warned them. Because OPC does not go around with bombs doesnt mean they do not have access to them or can get financier's to deal with those creek rats. Many rich people will contribute money because they definitely do not want to lose thier investments. ND is not Lagos. If they want to protest there are many pipelines in ND for them to blow up.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Justcash:

Bro, you have to agree that MEND is provoking them. Lagos is the only self sustaining city in Nigeria and it does not derive its revenue from the so called Nigerdelta oil. Lagos has its own oil well and it also has the largest natural gas reserves in West Africa. So the agrument of Lagos getting its money from Nigerdelta oil is baseless.

Secondly, why can't MEND attack Abuja Why Lagos all the time What about Portharcourt or other cities?? Why Lagos??
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Justcash(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
TewMuch:

This time has passed in Nigeria. No one will sit down and pray. This will be a fight to the finish. They cannot bomb Lagosian's, it will never go down well. Tell your brother's not to try it. OPC has warned them. Because OPC does not go around with bombs doesnt mean they do not have access to them or can get financier's to deal with those creek rats. Many rich people will contribute money because they definitely do not want to lose thier investments. ND is not Lagos. If they want to protest there are many pipelines in ND for them to blow up.

Lol! Rich men will donate money to OPC to do what? Go and bomb the creeks? LWKMD! Na today? Federal Government don bombard the creeks till dem tire. You are blabbing. You will not be able to do anything. Even sef, on sighting them, you will piss in your pants first.
If Mend is going to carry out any attack in Lagos, it will be carried out with the backing of Ondo Mend, Made up of Yorubas too. So leave ethnic issues out of this. Moreover, casualty may be recorded by almost every ethnic group just like it happened in ABJ. Na you get your mouth sha.

jason123:

Bro, you have to agree that MEND is provoking them. Lagos is the only self sustaining city in Nigeria and it does not derive its revenue from the so called Nigerdelta oil. Lagos has its own oil well and it also has the largest natural gas reserves in West Africa. So the agrument of Lagos getting its money from Nigerdelta oil is baseless.

Secondly, why can't MEND attack Abuja Why Lagos all the time What about Portharcourt or other cities?? Why Lagos??

I am against their planned attack o. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that it can happen. They can do it and run back to the creeks. When it happens, the pain will be borne by Nigerians, and not only Yorubas. They do carry out attacks in PH and Abuja. They may only want to attack petrol facilities in Lagos sha, which I also think is not necessary. Considering that the guys are touts, they definitely dnt care much. They just want attention.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by myk2mic: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
TewMuch:

bros the truth is dat even if OPC like make them carry bomb, e no make difference cos them no get mind. na to dey fight amongst dem selves be there strenght. and to dey chase small small thieves.i dont support the idea of bombing anywhere at all, bt if it happens, bros OPC will do nothing.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by henry101(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
jason123:

You are quite right, "Na yoruba man wey go first take off". Why, because that is the common sense which most of you all lack. How can you bring a knife into a gun battle?? I am sure the igbo man will stay and fight, abi?? All hail your bravery.

@ Topic,
MEND's attack is not on yorubas but on Nigeria but the yorubas will deem it as an attack on them. The truth is, why would MEND want to lose everything including what they have already fought for Creating enemies who are your neighbours will not help matters in fact it might worsen the situation.
The yorubas will probably not fight back (forget the e-warroirs) but there is a saying, " When you push someone to the wall, he will surely fight back".

My brothers, there are two types of anger, Implosive and Explosive. The implosive anger is the most dangerous one where you keep taunting the person until he can take no more and unleashes his fury. It is usually associated with Yorubas, Hausas and Ijaws. While explosive anger is usually associated with the igbos or some easterners that is, when they were killed in the north, they will immediately retaliate in their region. it is the least dangerous.

Sometimes you make your opinion look like fact.
WTF has explosive anger got to do with the Igbos.
Pls stay on the topic.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by TewMuch: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
myk2mic:

bros the truth is dat even if OPC like make them carry bomb, e no make difference cos them no get mind. na to dey fight amongst dem selves be there strenght. and to dey chase small small thieves.i dont support the idea of bombing anywhere at all, bt if it happens, bros OPC will do nothing.

Se bi na to try am remain make we see. MEND should try it please:

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5682974-146/assassins_strike_in_shomolu__.csp?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+234next%252FnXXt+%2528HOME+RSS+FEEDS%2529

They have also learnt something from MEND. They also now carry sophisticated weapons. Try it at your own peril, we will see who will lose more. Una sha get many Ijaw for Lagos, no be so? We go help them emancipate wella. Besides most of these militants have family and houses in Lekki, no bi so? But they pretend to be fighting for some ND they have probably not been t in years. Their people are not safe in Lagos, at their own risk.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by jason123: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Justcash:

I am against their planned attack o. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that it can happen. They can do it and run back to the creeks. When it happens, the pain will be borne by Nigerians, and not only Yorubas. They do attack in PH and Abuja. They may only want to attack petrol facilities in Lagos sha, which I also think is not necessary. Considering that the guys are touts, they definitely dnt care much. They just want attention.

Agreed. But you and I know that if these attacks continue in all those cities, the military will get involved and we all know what will happen, don't we?? As I said earlier, forget the e-warriors, the truth is that no one wants war or riots but in a situation of sustained attacks, its bound to erupt soon. Anyway, if they attack lagos there people are also there so no biggie.
Re: Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Ultrame(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
jason123:

@Bolded part.

Because you don't have any friends or family in Abuja abi? Ta a ba s'oko s'oja. . .   (If you throw stone in the market. . . )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... / EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Officials For ₦554 Million Pension Fraud / Interview With Maj-Gen Cyril Iweze (re Samuel Doe/biafra Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.