Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive (632 Views)

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its Laughable that the LCC refused to tender default cctv default memory to the panel set up to probe the event of shooting unarmed protesters

But they rather submit a secondary, and copied footages allegedly extracted from the original default memory

For a thorough job to be done and Justice served, the panel should demand for the default cctv memory that has a direct recording and capture for examination...

Ebun Adegboruwa should please demand it.
Reason is that if footages were deliberately deleted..we have softwares that will recover it back together with its track numbers in order of recording..

The Lekki Concession Company (LCC), operators of the Lekki tollgate, has submitted video footage recorded by its surveillance camera on the night of October 20, 2020, when soldiers allegedly opened fire on #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate.

The Managing Director of LCC, Abayomi Omomuwa, submitted a hard drive containing the footage on Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by schoolboymatt(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
you guys are still on this matter??
LAUGHABLE
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by OfficialAwol(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
schoolboymatt:
you guys are still on this matter??

LAUGHABLE

And we will be on it until the bloodsuckers you support and revere are meant to pay for every blood shed at Tollgate.

We will continue to hold them by the balls. And urs too.

Thank you Op for this expository piece. The terrorists we are dealing with think it's people of Southern Kaduna they are dealing with.

They just met their waterloo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by Jostoman: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
I refuse to be deceived because it looks to me that Sanwo olu, Nigeria army, buhari, Buratai, adamu, and the panel itself are working together to cover the whole thing. If you know you know.
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by schoolboymatt(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
OfficialAwol:

And we will be on it until the bloodsuckers you support and revere are meant to pay for every blood shed at Tollgate.

We will continue to hold them by the balls. And urs too .

Thank you Op for this expository piece. The terrorists we are dealing with think it's people of Southern Kaduna they are dealing with.

They just met their waterloo.

seems you misunderstood my post....no vex oga
carry your wahala and go grin
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jostoman:
I refuse to be deceived because it looks to me that Sanwo olu, Nigeria army, buhari, Buratai, adamu, and the panel itself are working together to cover the whole thing. If you know you know.

Imagine the panel.accepting secondary evidence, excluding the direct evidence without question....and they are seasoned lawyers...

1 Like

Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
We need the direct.cctv memory not copied footage submitted with harddrive
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by EMMY76: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Imagine the panel.accepting secondary evidence, excluding the direct evidence without question....and they are seasoned lawyers...

So u are expecting a panel set up by the real culprit to indict their boss? That's impossible the best this lagos state judicial panel will end up doing is to probably recommend the compensation of some people and also prosecution of some former sars officers I see no way this same panel is going to indict gov.[color=#000000][/color]sanwo olu for sending nigerian soildiers to kill endsars protesters at the lekki toll gate.
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by QuinieR(f): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jostoman:
Yes I agreed with you
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by ask4loan(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by Mayng01(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Isn’t this a charade?
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 3:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Mayng01:
Isn’t this a charade?
Honestly Nigerians don't deserve this
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Why watching edited footage that was said not to capture the shooting?
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Army too submitted a copied edited footage on a secondary destination flash drive, not.original

Who is afraid to submit default camera memory?
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by BERNIMOORE: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
International observers should also be available to scrutinize the video evidence
Re: Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive by FarahAideed: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are assuming the panel wants to solve anything ....there is a reason the members of that panel are paid 750k sitting allowance and it to make sure they keep the govt in good light

(1) (Reply)

12 Categories Of Nairalanders, Find Where You Belong / #endsars: CNN Dares FG With Report Analysis Amid Sanction Threat / Senate Asks Buhari To Sack "Overstayed" Service Chiefs Over Borno Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.