Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

"Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) (33132 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by octopus101(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Does it mean the parents are among those that looted the warehouses or the small boy has been reading a lot of news? shocked shocked grin grin cool cool

E shock me!
e go shock you again
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by mozona(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

The sudden destruction of the great USA is nigh

Let your family members come back home ..

It's not going to be funny

wetin concern palliative and USA now.
guy cool down..
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by authority2006(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Factfinder1:
See what the government has reduced its citizens to...shame

There wouldn't have been any palliatives anywhere if not for the outbreaks of Covid-19. And that wasn't even from the government in case you have forgotten. And the issue of palliatives is worldwide thing, not Nigeria thing only.
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by mozona(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
looted indomie
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Ayobami7(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
lol
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Lovelies1: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tilda001:
Must we attach spiritual meaning to everything. That was how I heard some people saying they want trump to win because he's a Christian.

That's some people
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's what's the Nigerian politicians have subjected Nigerians to. If you vote them.again like mumu come 2023, then your godfathers haven't enslaved you enough
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by alizma: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Does it mean the parents are among those that looted the warehouses or the small boy has been reading a lot of news? shocked shocked grin grin cool cool

E shock me!
Exactly, they are stupidly exposing themselves
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankice:
Just In: A little child cries out loud as he drags noodle with siblings!!!

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsUj-BjTr0
for the gram
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Orpe7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Parents dey use scope woo indomie to get a truck load of noodles abi
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by olajizz01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

All these wanabe pastor self,just because a racist pussy fucker is losing election.

first tell your family living their to come and suffer small for naija na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by LeitaP: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Those saying "hoodlum" (or the like) either don't know the meaning of the word (they just like the sound ) and not thinking properly
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by ifko: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
lafiagi007:
Chai, looter in making..........
That boy brain capacity is more than yours.
Oponu
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Omo this correct guy don clear road o, an going to ve telling madam,
"gimmie ma palative"...
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by planetx: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

Tell us more
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by chocboi78(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Does that means he is a hoodlum??
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Freenana: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
So do we now have another name for noodles

Palliative
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by MusaChukwudi: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That's what's the Nigerian politicians have subjected Nigerians to. If you vote them.again like mumu come 2023, then your godfathers haven't enslaved you enough

And who should they vote Sir?

Please mention names oooo, be specific.

Unless you are just fantasising!
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by lafiagi007: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2020
ifko:

That boy brain capacity is more than yours.
Oponu
That's true! And my brain capacity is greater than your generation combined!
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by sayisayi(m): 2:31am On Nov 07, 2020
No be food anymore grin grin

By next year, the way agitation is screaming, he will be asking for oil block licence
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Chidyangel(f): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2020
This one shock meeeeeee���
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by obyrich(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Hassanmaye:

grin I will flog you.
Please give me my palliative grin

1 Like

Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Came4apost(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

Why is ur heart so bitter against a whole country .. wetin .. if na ur family dey USA will u wish for them to be destroyed ...EP
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by StoneColdxx(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I keep saying

So because a certain Yorubakinging said USA go get problem, I should tell all my family members to start coming back to Nigeria wey don get problem..?
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Glawrie: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2020
I hope Government officials will not trace and arrest them. It shouldn't have been uploaded fa
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by Morayo001(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Skyfornia:

E shock me!
Him parent dey there be DAT ooooo
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by CioAngels(f): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nazgul:
That indomine is obviously one of the palatives his parents looted. Now the child wants to loot it from his siblings.u undecided
You are very wrong, because his parents did not loot, but carried what was rightly theirs .
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by CioAngels(f): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Well child, it is sad that those that should see you have a better life are same people that are sending to a murderous starvation. You will grow up to know that the Nigeria leaders have PhD in stealing food items that are meant for the poor. Isn't it sad enough? After all, a minster once stolen from an IDP in the North. So, the Nigerian leaders can steal anything under the sun.
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Funny.
Re: "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) by jbjustice(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
inoki247:
Future Loooter maybe the boy is from Adamawa....

Looters of today are the Leaders of tomor0row

Probably from kano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Adekunle Okunuga Suspended As A Doctor In 2015 For Flogging Son In UK Reinstated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.