Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power (36593 Views)

Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Russia Fires BACK As US Warning Trump It Will Withhold VITAL Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by silentoperator: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2020
sylve11:
Very valid and wise words. Nice one @ Sir GEJ. As for me, I love honour and i will live by it...................... cool
But it is very unfortunate that Trump will not comprehend the dept of the grammar spoken.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Favour119(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2020
oksmart:
Still in need of it?
yes
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by oksmart: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2020
I will message you on whatsapp
Favour119:
yes
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Favour119(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2020
oksmart:
I will message you on whatsapp
Alright, Do you stay in Abuja or Nasarawa? Because I will need to meet you in person

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Mckhala80(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
If na Jonathan , tey tey im for don call to congratulate @biden. Not all men are dullards........
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by CCLOGISTICS: 1:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Yonce:
Trump will never concede defeat like Jonathan.
He's much too proud and his narcissistic personality won't make him understand he lost.

He will be dragged out of the White House by force for sure.
I can't wait to watch the meltdown grin

Who are you though cheesy? I'd sure like to get to know you so I'd give sending you an email a shot. Hopefully I get a "shot" too, really hope.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by EmekaA125(m): 2:57am On Nov 08, 2020

Who would've thought a time like this would come, with GEJ giving valid political advice to a sitting American president?

Goodluck Jonathan was an incompetent administrator, no doubt, but the decisions he took on that election day back in 2015 have earned him a place in world history as a true statesman cool
Mtcheeew. He was and still remain a clueless weakling who called Buhari on phone even when collation was still ongoing. Trump had no reason toeing such path since he has a very strong case in Court to challenge fraudulent Biden's election. Politics is not for weak men like GEJ.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by EmekaA125(m): 3:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Fraudulent Joe Biden. Where you manufactured ghost citizens to vote for you through mail in ballot is exactly what Trump wants you and your allies to explain to the honourable Supreme Court of the U.S!
The battle is not yet over.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Tochj(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

How ??, After SIX(6) Good years of leaving Government for you guy's to rule abi.

You think if it's someone that has Brian and knowledge like barrack obama, Nelson Mandela, Chief Awolowo, MKO, that took over power for the past six years Nigeria will still be like this right.

Just accept BUHARI is a failure, that find it difficult to do any change after Six years. TUEEEEH
Gej knew that Inec rigged the election for Buhari.
He still accept the fraud.
Now Blood is flowing in Nigeria
Herdsmen killing in Nigeria without prosecution.
He shouldn't have handed over to Buhari.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by AfonjaConehead: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Well,how time flies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria) / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.