Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power (36587 Views)

Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Russia Fires BACK As US Warning Trump It Will Withhold VITAL Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by favor914: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

You got it from your mother for sure. Are your boobs real? they look like saline implants
Jones man, sex starved Dawg? No go nack your sis?
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by favor914: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
GodShowmemercy:

if goodluck was incompetent pls describe bro. Bubu in 1 word
“Savior” to lazy Almijiris?
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by favor914: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dharmiejoe:
Wise word from a leader who understands the true meaning of sportsmanship. He conceeded defeat despite his political party pressure to contest the election results. For me GEJ may not have been the best admistrator but he is far more honorable the the craven image sitting at aso rock.
Ernest Shonekan of Bayelsa State, never again, Obasanjo showed us his worst, tried his best to destroy Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
Jones man, sex starved Dawg? No go nack your sis?

Sex starved, in your imagination

But at least am not exposing my breasts on the internet, looking for randy men willing to give me cash in exchange for my body.

Change your life girl, this is not the way to live!
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by favor914: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

But at least am not exposing my breasts on the internet, looking for randy men willing to give me cash in exchange for my body.

Mr Sharia, Christ best said it, remove the speck in your own eyes first. Hypocrite let your mother & sister cover themselves from head to feet.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
see who dey talk? so for GEJ mind now he gain honour after losing to Buhari in 2015.....

you saw you were losing and had no support outside to butress your claims of electoral fraud and same trump is losing yet crying foul cos he never imagine such.....

it's good to know wen the chips are down so that you dnt even enter the race to contest in the first place....GEJ would have gain more honour if you had never contested the 2015 election and allow the north complete their two terms!

Imagine your post attracted over 20 share to tell no joy for you and your buharist mentality.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Renwess: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

Who would've thought a time like this would come, with GEJ giving valid political advice to a sitting American president?

Goodluck Jonathan was an incompetent administrator, no doubt, but the decisions he took on that election day back in 2015 have earned him a place in world history as a true statesman cool

Throughout the history of this country was there ever a leader that is competent ?

No one I repeat none. Incompetency is in our blood fuelled by greed powered by ethic divide and religious deception.

We need freedom from all of the above before we can move forward.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by favor914: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

Ugly Gagool, you must have an inferiority complex, what does my profile & looks have to do with a political argument?
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by favor914: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
jrusky:

Imagine your post attracted over 20 share to tell no joy for you and your buharist mentality.

Sorry to say, but whether you like it or not, he is the commander in Chief, your opinion is worthless.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by jrusky(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
Sorry to say, but whether you like it or not, he is the commander in Chief, your opinion is worthless.

Commander in Chief of Failure I guess.

Pls you mean "worthless" kindly check your dictionary for the meaning I guess you have wrongly used it.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by ifex370(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
see who dey talk? so for GEJ mind now he gain honour after losing to Buhari in 2015.....

you saw you were losing and had no support outside to butress your claims of electoral fraud and same trump is losing yet crying foul cos he never imagine such.....

it's good to know wen the chips are down so that you dnt even enter the race to contest in the first place....GEJ would have gain more honour if you had never contested the 2015 election and allow the north complete their two terms!

He still has more honour than you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by tonyson010(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

Who would've thought a time like this would come, with GEJ giving valid political advice to a sitting American president?

Goodluck Jonathan was an incompetent administrator, no doubt, but the decisions he took on that election day back in 2015 have earned him a place in world history as a true statesman cool

GEJ was soft, yes, but incompetent...... You are very wrong.

All of you that wanted magic , competence and hard leader.........u got PMB. We all know how it is. Even 9yr child knows that things are tough.

Buhari has given you all what you lacked in GEJ
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by tonyson010(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Lobatan cheesy

Nigeria is now advising America about principles of democracy.

Trump really exposed America. grin

Trump re-wrote the story of American president. America won't forget him easily....in fact the whole world.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Ferrous(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Harkonnen:

You are right. Now, we've a very competent leader.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
Ugly Gagool, you must have an inferiority complex, what does my profile & looks have to do with a political argument?

Political argument? wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

All your breasts are on display here, Iya Politics...is breast also needed in pursuit of good governance?
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Renwess:

Throughout the history of this country was there ever a leader that is competent ?

No one I repeat none. Incompetency is in our blood fuelled by greed powered by ethic divide and religious deception.

We need freedom from all of the above before we can move forward.

Obasanjo was competent both times

He made bad decisions, true, but no one got him for a fool....unlike GEJ who handed the entire treasury over to Diezani all because of her yellow pussy
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
chib4true:

For your mind now you have made a valid point?
Be there displaying your ignorance!
Goodluck had the power to annul that election, he had an endless list of excuses to back up such action but he looked the other way.

he knows what was waiting for him if he had not concede defeat or try to do anyhow...the whole north was ready to explode n thank God he saw it n said his ambitions does not worth anyone dying!
wise man talk
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by basybasy: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
UnaToto:
Trump and his untrained sons should swallow their pride and congratulate the new president-elect, Joe Biden.

UnaToto
Trump rascality has made lost d election. Behaving and talking any how must surely have implications. Ova Trump, just resign to faith and congratulate Pa Joe Biden. My ipob people, how is market now? Trump ur brother from Israel has lost ooo. Sorry for the loss.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Gbogbowa: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Joromi1:
True words. No wonder the comment garnered over 20k likes in just 3 hours. He's a man of peace and will always be known for that.
it's better for Jonathan to keep quiet,coward go and ask sambo he will tell you,you are failure because you are not kept in prison like sambo or because you are not killed like Alex bade your CSO Nigeria suffer today because of that singular act many lost businesses,many killed by Fulani herdsmen,banditary etc no more peaceful protest and freedom of information again, because you refused to fight and go to court pls allow Trump to exercise his democratic right by going to court,I will rather vote Atiku that will fight and defend my right than Jonathan
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Sprumbaba: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
NORSIYK:
The fraud in this election is unprecedented.

Only Biden votes were increasing while that of Trump were static

Most of them are idiot.

Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by RoyalTerrorist(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
My friend don talk say make Trump meet GEJ for consolation and advice..
Trump Neva come the guy don d console am
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by GodShowmemercy(f): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
“Savior” to lazy Almijiris?
Lol u are a comedian
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Joromi1: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Gbogbowa:
it's better for Jonathan to keep quiet,coward go and ask sambo he will tell you,you are failure because you are not kept in prison like sambo or because you are not killed like Alex bade your CSO Nigeria suffer today because of that singular act many lost businesses,many killed by Fulani herdsmen,banditary etc no more peaceful protest and freedom of information again, because you refused to fight and go to court pls allow Trump to exercise his democratic right by going to court,I will rather vote Atiku that will fight and defend my right than Jonathan
At least, he averted what could have led to a bloodletting spree. Innocent lives matter.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Power belongs to God! When Jesus appears in the clouds from Heaven again and subdues everyone and everything with his glory, then this world will finally know the meaning of REAL POWER!
You don finally calm down ba. gringringringrin
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by tomdon(m): 3:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Buhari needs this message more
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by ebenice(m): 4:53am On Nov 07, 2020
fowlyansh181:
cos trump told his voters not to vote by mail but rather on the polls .. mail in votes are what’s being counted now
so if the democrats tells their people to mail in, who where those that now voted in person for the Dems abi na so dem plenty reach ? Weh be say na only their mail in votes they reach about millions?
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by witworth(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Abeg help me tell am sir, coz that Trump is a child that deceived even his supporters and followers.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by ThatFairGuy: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Just a good decision of accepting defeat immediately made People forget GEJ's high-handedness towards OPPOSITION parties in State election.

He's now acting like a saint. smh! ONLY PMB among our past president do not interfere in State election.
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by ThatFairGuy: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Harkonnen:

and very hard on OPPOSITION in State elections.

You've said it all
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by obonujoker(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Power belongs to God! When Jesus appears in the clouds from Heaven again and subdues everyone and everything with his glory, then this world will finally know the meaning of REAL POWER!

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you for this. Amen...

We await the coming of our Lord, whether dead or alive, as we prepare to meet him in the clouds.

Amen
Re: Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power by lagdmark(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2020
NORSIYK:
The fraud in this election is unprecedented.
Only Biden votes were increasing while that of Trump were static
Di thing surprised you abi, it happened to Clinton in 2016 naa so life be oh.
don't worry everything is gonna alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.