Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath (377 Views)

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power / Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video) / Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by MrDrey: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just like me, 'It is better to lose power and gain honour', says Goodluck Jonathan (PHOTO)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/just-like-me-it-is-better-to-lose-power-and-gain-honour-says-goodluck-jonathan-photo/

Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by Newman20(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by MajesticKris: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
True talk but not the way you did it SIR angry
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by Moferere: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
He's actually right
But not everybody will have the same spirit
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by Shortyy(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
They'll still come here and attack him
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Power intoxicates.... It's takes strength to give it up.
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by chidexleo: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
True leader par excellent
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by gidson12(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
unfortunately, only few if not you alone share this notion
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by NoshakingGod(f): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Correct man but unfortunately this cannot be Buhari's ideology.
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by HAccord: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Even the yorubas that voted against you because of rabid are the ones lamenting today. Na dem dey buy tomato satchet N200 for buhari regime. grin
Re: Just Like Me, 'it Is Better To Lose Power And Gain Honour', Says Goodluck Jonath by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1)

Give Me More Time, Magu Begs CCB / Election Monitoring System (EMS) / Buhari Agrees With Restructuring – Gov El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.