Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Possible Timing Of The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Possible Timing Of The Rapture (427 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Since 2018, I started seeing on the Internet, cases of people who received revelation from God pointing at rapture in 2020. Now, 2020 is nearing its end and I began to wonder, could rapture still take place this year?

People commonly say that rapture can happen at any time. But we know that Jesus fulfilled the first four out of the seven feasts of God. And we know that the remaining three feasts of God must be fulfilled before the end of the Church Age. Rapture winds up the Church Age.

We all know that, going by the modern Jewish calendar, all the feasts of God have already been celebrated in 2020. Jesus can only fulfill any of the feasts of God on the very day specified by the Hebrew calendar.

Pondering on the possibility of rapture in 2020, given that the modern Jewish calendar says that the time for all feasts of God for the year 2020 has gone, this led me to do little research. The little research uncovered a few things.

Rapture takes place at the last Trumpet

1Co. 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed —
1Co. 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Instances of Shofar-Blowing in Jewish culture

• During the Month of Elul

• On Rosh Hashanah

• Following Yom Kippur

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4121519/jewish/12-Instances-of-Shofar-Blowing-in-Jewish-History.htm
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shofar-Blowing During the Month of Elul

Elul is the month that precedes Rosh Hashanah. It is customary to blow the shofar every day of the month (besides for Shabbat and the eve of Rosh Hashanah) in anticipation of the holy day. These early-morning blasts are a poignant reminder of the spiritually charged days up ahead.

The month of Elul is a month of preparation for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. That’s why Jews blow the shofar (almost) every day of the month. The shofar is blown every day other than Shabbat, starting from Elul 1 and ending on Elul 28. It is not blown on Elul 29, the day before Rosh Hashanah.

Shofar-Blowing On Rosh Hashanah

Following the biblical command, the Jewish New Year is jump-started with the blasts of the shofar on the first two days of the year (Rosh Hashanah).

Since Rosh Hashanah is two days long, the shofar is blown during the daytime hours of both of those days—unless the first day falls on Shabbat, in which case the shofar is blown only on the second day.

Shofar-Blowing Following Yom Kippur

Although not mandated by Torah, Jewish communities all over the world conclude Yom Kippur—the sacred day of fasting and praying—with a blast of the shofar. For many, it signals the climax of an exhausting but rewarding spiritual workout.

The blowing of the shofar at the conclusion of Yom Kippur is the culmination of a day spent fasting and praying for a sweet new year.

When is the last Trumpet Blast?

The last trumpet is blown at the conclusion of Yom Kippur!
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is the Jewish calendar Valid?

Many are firmly convinced that we should be guided by the present calculated Jewish calendar in the worship of our Heavenly Father. This calendar has been used for hundreds of years and is widely available.

Some glaring deficiencies arise if we attempt to reconcile the present-day Hebrew calendar with the historical record and the Bible.

http://www.yaiy.org/literature/biblicalvsjewishcalendar.html
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hebrew Calendar of Umuawulu, Anambra State, Nigeria

My village of origin in Nigeria used to fully practice the ancient Hebrew culture. The founder of my village of origin was a descendant of Jews who fled from Judea to Egypt after the conquest of Judea by Nebuchadnezzar (Jeremiah 41 to 43).

But my people have now adopted so much of western culture that the Hebrew culture has suffered great decline.

The Hebrew calendar that is operated in my village of origin is out of phase with modern Jewish calendar by -2 months; this means that my village of origin’s Hebrew calendar lags the modern Jewish calendar by two lunar months.

I used to think that my people somehow lost synchronicity with the ancient Hebrew calendar. But I now consider the possibility that the lunar calendar being operated in my village of origin is actually in synchrony with the ancient Hebrew calendar.

According to the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin, the first day of the seventh month begins by sundown on 16th November. That should be the day of the Feast of Trumpets.
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus’ Fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets

The next Feast of God to be fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ is the Feast of Trumpets. This fulfilment will not be the day of rapture, but rather the commencement of ten days of testing of the faith of Christians. During these ten days, God will allow Satan and his demons to sift Christians, leading to a separation of “hot” Christians from “lukewarm” Christians.

During this period of testing, God will release massive fountain of living water (latter rain of the Holy Spirit). “Hot” Christians will rapidly grow in Spirit and there will be great manifestation of the sons of God.

Re. 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Re. 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.
[/i]
I believe that Satan and his demons were hurled into the world this last full moon. In the coming days, we will see their activities increasing in the world. When God releases great fountain of living water into the world in the next two weeks, Satan will know that the man child of Revelation 12 is about to be born; he and his demons will seek to prevent the birthing of the man child by attacking true followers of Jesus Christ.

[i]Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Re. 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus’ Fulfillment of the Feast of Atonement

According to the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin, the Feast of Atonement begins by sundown on November 25th.

The time of the blowing of the shofar in the evening of the Feast of Atonement (November 26th) is the time of resurrection.

1 Th. 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus’ Fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles

According to the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin, the Feast of Tabernacles begins by sundown on November 30th.

By this time, the resurrected saints are still in the world, though invisible to most human beings. It is now time for these resurrected saints to ascend to heaven—the rapture. They are snatched out of the world, to meet the Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds.

Lk. 21:34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap.
Lk. 21:35 For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
Lk. 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by obonujoker(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is all wrong.
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
WOW... now you dey preach "Possible" timing? What happened to a new Pope in October 2020? Or Rapture in, was it October or September? Are you still here spreading these falsehoods pretending you do so in the name of God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by dsfaster: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Kei144(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2020
I received in a dream last night the message that the horses are mounted and ready to move.

Revelation 6.

Get ready.
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by infini771: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Darkerberry: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kei144:
Jesus’ Fulfillment of the Feast of Atonement

According to the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin, the Feast of Atonement begins by sundown on November 25th.

The time of the blowing of the shofar in the evening of the Feast of Atonement (November 26th) is the time of resurrection.

1 Th. 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

And boom, the trumped has sounded maybe and the the resurrection of the dead in Christ had taken place right.. for your mind, so na on the 30th be the rapture gangan abi..
As per say u be Jesus' P.A and God be like humans wey u fit dey predict confidently up and down.
Smh.
He cometh like a thief in the night.. u understand that now
Re: Possible Timing Of The Rapture by Darkerberry: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
WOW... now you dey preach "Possible" timing? What happened to a new Pope in October 2020? Or Rapture in, was it October or September? Are you still here spreading these falsehoods pretending you do so in the name of God? undecided

Abeg help ask am again cos d time wwey he say trumpet go sound don pass.. abi na we no hear ni wey some people don go already

(1) (Reply)

DMT - This Rare Demon! / Crossover Night: The Nigerian Tradition / The Catholic Church Losses A Gem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.