Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. (15566 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Failure To Publish Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by IbnBattuta1960: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why were they hiding the details in not corruption?
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by TONIOI: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
What concerns you with Federal Government borrowing?, how much of the borrowed money was given to your state Governor to pay your parents salaries? Mumu.

See dis goat asking foolish question, plz ask ur pipo wat dey did with abacha's loot dat was returned , including d recovered looted money , ooO they re-looted it , u think u can come here and deceive ur self , mufu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by hotseat: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Expected scenario: The NASS would challenge the jurisdiction of the court to hear the case. Thereafter file an appeal. Then comes 2022 electioneering campaigns would take the centre stage. Before you know it, everything would be swept under the carpet!

NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by TONIOI: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
Almijiri what concerns you with Federal Government borrowing?, how much of the borrowed money was given to your state Governor to pay your parents salaries? Mumu.

see dis lizard , brainless cow , ask ur oga how much he has wasted on u for supporting him
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by emmyN(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Can you imagine a five-months court adjournment angry!
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by tonyson010(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nice one. Public dealing and investigations should be easily accessed. It helps in creating transparency in the system.

Lots of secrecy in Government runnings and dealings is what our leaders use to hide and continue enjoying corruption without fear.
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by Ogbeniomo: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
Almijiri what concerns you with Federal Government borrowing?, how much of the borrowed money was given to your state Governor to pay your parents salaries? Mumu.
pray for sense,it's very far from u and the way i see it it May not be close to u cos ur head is too occupy with foolish things to accomodate. it But continue pray miracle is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by debaj10: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
ur questions r stupid.
how can u ask a citizen wothis concern is about govt spending?! shocked
I hope ur just trying to b clever.
odawyz, ur problems many...
smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by oguns222: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
HAPPINESSSS:
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

ANYTIME I HEAR PROBES AND CURRUPTION CASES IN THIS COUNTRY I GET PISSED OFF,BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE HANDLED BY CORRUPT PEOPLE.

Handled by corrupt People and hailed by morally dented people like Helinus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by AOB1: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
medropoly:
How dis one take concern me undecidedHow dis one take concern me
look at what this one is saying sad
I think we have a very big problem in this country
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by 2oby: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why are the public officer defending d publication of those names? Tells alot about them.
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by 4four(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2020
favor914:
Pdp members will call it political profiling, mismanagement & stealing from all tiers of government funds by pdp from 1999-2015.
and APC Continued from 2015 up till date
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by mobi99(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2020
there was a country... believe me the government are doing everything possible to run every body down,there by relighting our constitution to ground zero... they are the ones above the law... only but youth uprising can stop this menace.
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by doncresto(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by Babinski: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
What a bunch of useless individuals. What are they hiding ?

They most likely use the corruption findings as leverage to get what they want from those parastatals. Once the findings are published and public, no more leverage.

Nigerian leaders are typically selfish and more concerned with how to use public office to further their personal agendas.
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by dust144(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2020
na so
Re: SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. by UNUKHASO: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
AND YOU SAID THE HOUSE REPRESENT THE PEOPLES SUFFERING BUT WHY ARE WE RUNNING TWO HOUSE SYSTEMS IN NIGERIA OTHER COUNTRIES THAT IS RICHER THAN OURS OPERATEA ONLY ONE HOUSE AND THINGS ARE ROSSY FOR THEIR CITIZENS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / El-Rufai Visits Nuhu Baturen Makaranta Primary School / El-Rufai Inspects The 150MLD Zaria Water Expansion Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.