Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate (18580 Views)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Easyvibez(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila has joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in finding a running mate.

May While Tinubu attends the Book Presentation of Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila @60
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SYmJYg5gyA

At an event in Abuja on Sunday to mark Gbajabiamila’s 60th birthday, Gbajabiamila told Tinubu that he would find him a running mate Tinubu could enjoy working with.

“You (Tinubu) said in your address that many years ago you consulted with a younger brother on the issue of WAEC and that consultation bore fruits.

“I give you my own parting shot. It is that time again to consult with your younger brother. I will give you a running mate that you will enjoy working with. But this time the consultation I promise you will not be for free,” he said.

Tinubu had paid glowing tribute to Gbajabiamila, describing him as a worthy individual.

Tinubu said he discovered Gbajabiamila as a potential politician even though the Speaker was reluctant at first.

“As a Minority Leader, he consults wide and he’s always there to see the thinking of opposition that we must bring a revolution to the House to be able to beat the PDP.

“When he was challenged for the position of the speaker, I think after our merger he worked for me tirelessly; Femi is a workaholic. The problem of failure stared him at the face. He lost the election to become the Speaker.

“I was close to tears. Stamping my foot to the ground, I said we will win again. Femi keep up. Pick yourself up. I am very proud of you that you did, you didn’t give up. You did the opposition and the support job. You demonstrated what we learnt from textbooks and other authors.

“Femi with your determination, grit, you are a contributor to our democratic growth, thank you. You have character. You are a great mentor and you are doing a good job charting a path to success. You’ve done a good job and I say thank you, thank you.

“What you did during my primary is a story for another day. I’ve spent more time, too many times and people might be bored, they might be envious too, they might be jealous. I won landslide, I thank you.

“I could see his deputy (Wase) sitting down there too, you are a very good symbols of unity, dependability, and honesty, thank you. Thank you for both of you. You’ve not rocked the boat. I will need to learn from both of you, how you made the pair work because I’m still searching for my running mate,” Tinubu had said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/27/gbajabiamila-to-tinubu-i-will-get-you-a-good-running-mate/%3famp=1

14 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Fira09(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2022
TINUBU and his fellows are just confused......

other parties has picked their own candidates and a structured APC are there battling for who to have the VP slot.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Dreal1247: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Rubber Stamp running mate indeed. Atiku that only comes to Nigeria during elections and goes back to his holes after elections does not have anything to offer this country. He is one of those behind the fraudulent subsidy that has kept the country where she is today. LOOK FOR RETIREMENT RUNNING MATE FOR HIM AND NOT THE ONE TO FURTHER SCAVENGE THE REMAINING SKELETON OF NIGERIA.
TIME FOR A NEW NIGERIA IS HERE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Lanretoye(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Maybe they should just draft the constitution to permit have a VP for each geopolitical region.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Austino50: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Good one there

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Rastaramsey(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Las Las everybody dey OBIdient...

29 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by fvck(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Dear Nigerian youths whether Peter Obi is bad or Not, let's put him there,

Whether PO is not your tribe, let's put him there,

Whether Atiku or Tinubu are your relatives, let's work against them,

This is a love affair for your country,this is patriotism,your unborn kids to come will be proud that u made this decision.

Let's make Nigeria Great Again

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Imortal001: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Where is tinubu running to? This is the right time to teach naija old politifcian some political lesson!

7 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Toks2008(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2022
lol!

Tinubu is so desperate yet unprepared.

Apparently he may be relying on his smartness to win the election and not the people's vote and that is where he will be disappointed.

He committed perjury years ago by appending his signature to a falsified document submitted to INEC where he included false claim of Primary and secondary school.

Afikuyomi took the fall for him but Tinubu took full responsibility and of course the fact that he signed that document made him a clear accomplice. Unfortunately he could not be prosecuted because he was a governor with immunity clause. Why nobody cared till now is because he never clamoured for any political position until now.

Ignorant people think this is about him not having University certs but not at all. It is about the perjury he committed when he was the Lagos state Governorship aspirant and perjury case can be brought up years after it was committed and the accused can be prosecuted if found guilty.

It was the then Lagos house of assembly that cleared Tinubu which was expected but it was not the court of law.

Tinubu still risks disqualification and prosecution.

On the issue of choosing a VP, his ambition is dead on arrival. He knows he cant field a Muslim Vice and he also knows that a christian northerner will be unacceptable to the north.

TINUBU HAS BEEN SCAMMED

22 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by seeker121(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmnn
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by detapode: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Oro rirun lenu onisokuso

Bunch of fools

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Smithkafors(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol, this Lagos people self. Puppet wants to get a running mate for his oga. I think the Gov of Lagos needs it more.
The corruption in the state is too much, the same set in government. We need real change in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by UrPapa: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
fvck:
Dear Nigerian youths whether Peter Obi is bad or Not, let's put him there,

Whether PO is not your tribe, let's put him there,

Whether Atiku or Tinubu is your relatives, let's work against them,

This is a love affair for your country,this is patriotism,your unborn kids to come will be proud that u made this decision.

Let's make Nigeria Great Again
Lol Wetin diz muntula Dey talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Adetooy: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Who Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere alias 'Bobo Chicago' from Iragbiji is an osun bastard who knows not who his father is.

There are signals that his mother had a very brief quickie with an aboki that led to the evolution of eBola Tinubu strain virus currently wrecking the Southwest.

He brought upon us a great catastrophé in 2015, this has led to impoverishment and death of millions of Nigeria. Right now he is out to completely destroy and divide Nigeria, first step is to turn Nigeria to a Naijeriyya caliphate by running a Muslim Muslim TICKET. By the time he is done with us in 2031, there will be nothing left of this once great nation

Vote wisely!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
So Tinubu cannot get himself a good running mate

Seems Tinubu is scared this crop of northerners pretending to like him would work against him grin

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by ecolime(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Running mate don turn shopping item.

That was how Buhari became President and it took him 6 months to appoint ministers.

Their focus is just to grab power and keep borrowing. No manifesto, no governance plan.

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Adetooys: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by harmargedon: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Moh247: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
tongue

Hmmmn. Dogara lobbying

Progressive Governors forum would want one of theirs.

Buhari's CPC would also want the position same as Amaechi's nPDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by detapode: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
We say no to MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
I am still wondering why all those useless Tilumpoo miscreants using multiple accounts to make comments here disappeared immediately after the primaries. Abi the 30k monthly amala and ewedu stipend don end? cheesy

It shall never be well with idiots who are ready to mortgage the lives of Nigerian children in exchange for plates of amala and ewedu!

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Osatarris: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu the greatest politician in the history of Nigeria can not get himself a running mate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Jack500: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2022
No need.

Even without Running mate, My PVC and that of my family is for Tinubu jagaban

The incoming president

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by whippersnapper(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2022
omo tinubu is very clueless sha. He's still searching. You go search tire. APC made a very big mistake that would cost them their victory. Instead fielding amaechi the went for a drug baron.

APC to the carcass

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by DAVIDELUXED: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Reading.......
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by RainValley: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Xnd
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by eyeedd: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, or A-Thief-ku you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

After 24 years of failed government and retrogression, na Mumu Still dey vote for APC/PDP

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Seniorwriter(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
So tinubu wasn't sure of who he wanted as running mate or does not have a running mate in mind before now....SMH.

we need vote out APC & PDP by voting in a young visionary leader as president come next year 2023!

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate by Freelane33(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Sobo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Budgets N160 Million For 850 Drivers’ Uniforms, N825 Million For Refreshmen / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? / President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.