Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Easily Create A Free Blog In Some Hours - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / How To Easily Create A Free Blog In Some Hours (204 Views)

Diib Academy Is Organizing A Free Training On I.T (register Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Create A Free Blog In Some Hours by davidchuks500(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
This tutorial just started today and I decided not to die with the knowledge I have gotten over time on create free and a sharp website and blog.
STEPS
1. Go to www. and tap the menu sign
2. Tap sign up and fill the required form
3. Type in your website name
4. Type in your chosen domain URL and choose the free one (it is usually in .)
5. Choose the 'remain free' button
6. Then go to your gmail and confirm your account through the link sent to you.

CLICK HERE to continue tutorial.
Follow me or check my profile for the next tutorial.

(1) (Reply)

Show All Products List With Price Using Opencart Product Price List Extension / Experienced Wordpress Designer Needed In Port Harcourt / 200 Quality Backlinks, 20 Well Researched SEO Articles. FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.