Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough (33623 Views)

Nigerians Bear ₦‎1 Trillion Metering Burden As CBN, World bank Backpedals / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by papiwyte(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2020
No problem Baba u are better than mazi Trump that was rejected grin grin grin
We will manage bcoz
NA MAN U BE

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
During Jonathan, nobody Beard with him, why should you now be bead for.

Chaiii simple English you cannot write... Beard ko moustache niii... The past tense of bear is bore and the second part is your statement is completely asinine
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Brushstrokes20: 5:47am On Nov 07, 2020
You can't give what you don't have!
You are a gross waste of my 2015 vote...
Pls resign if you still have any iota of integrity
Enough of nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by nedekid: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2020
leokid866:

During jonathan Era his party hadress been in charge for fifteen years with nothing but steady decline been recorded So let's just move on from that........
Steady decline? For real? With the exchange rate stable for over 10 years before this buhari crashed it. With Nigerians economy growing to $500b, surpassing South Africa to be come no1 in Africa.
State where there was a decline or are you confusing that "time" with buhari's current regime with decline in all indices from human right to economy, security, poverty, health etc. Or where cow is worth more than your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by nengibo: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
During Jonathan, nobody Beard with him, why should you now be bead for.
Wahala for who no get shaving stick and waist bead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by mrkings84(m): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2020
You will do in your 3rd term
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Burgerlomo: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Same story in the first tenure.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by bilulu(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2020
He should come out on live TV to make such statement.... Idiot of a president....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by chukxie(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2020
To slap Buhari dey hungry. Who has felt Buhari's impact positively? Definitely not the masses. Negatively, nko? 90% of Nigerians have. Buhari is always 'saying' but Nigerians do not see him live on TV saying shit. All the dolt does is to record speeches to air on NTA. Honestly, to mend the idiot dey hungry me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by lexy2014: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
mr president is far better than Trump I'm every aspect of life

Trump is just a local bull dog

How is buhari better than trump in every aspect of life? Pls let us no?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by onyeokeze1: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2020
He has not owned up to the fact that he has failed since he is using the word 'if'.
That shows you Buhari's mindset.
Nigerians are in for a long thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Dchampion65: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Coming from Chief Lai Mohammed.

Let me think

It must be fake news.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Aflix(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2020
papiwyte:
No problem Baba u are better than mazi Trump that was rejected grin grin grin
We will manage bcoz
NA MAN U BE
Ooh. Another Aboki!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Mayannar(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2020
All i know is that... That aint the Buhari we voted for in 2015. (The Cursed Jubrin and those North top office holders will never know peace). Coz i cant really figure it out why would a President Laugh when there were so bad killings in the country...

It shall never be well with anyone supporting these abokis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by HRMK: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2020
bear with u?after how many years?arrant nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Obasogie00(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Stuupiiiiiii
Jones4190:

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Cherez: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Where is that ?
Wait guys, ASUU has been on strike for sometime now and aside the news everywhere is quiet?
How this govt suppresses goodwill & people's right to speech even on radio stations baffles me
ASUU strike and everywhere is quiet like it's normal?
Shame
A regime.that freezes people's accounts & passports for just protesting?
Mehn, shame to all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by bigstan11787(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2020
This man wants UA to still bear
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Mrpojj(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/bear-with-us-if-we-have-not-done-enough-buhari-appeals-to-nigerians/amp/

I had to read through to confirm if buhari actually stepped out of aso rock, ofcourse he didn't
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Richfarmer(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2020
you guys will continue crying and wailing and still hope on this useless Nigerian government.

just as a poster said earlier,
the only tribe that can successfully transform this zoo Nigeria into a safe heaven will only be an Igbo man.

go to Yoruba land and see the high rates of poverty there

go to the north and see people die of hunger,

but come to the east and you will see even their poor having all fattened up

its only an Igbo man that will be ready to listen when citizens complains of hardship and the bad conditions of the country.

its only an Igbo man that can change this nation or else nothing.

an aboki can never think the good of people at heart that's why their alhajis are only thinking of enriching themselves rather than their brothers.

just take a look at all those Hausa boys in the streets doing condemn business of packing waist iron and plastic bottles.

alhaji don't even care about them talk less of Mr president buhari,

and when it comes to Yoruba they are naturally wicked and stingy to share anything with you,

they want it all to themselves that's why they all wallow in poverty,
and they also don't have business sense

but an Igbo man with brains thinks first about business rather than begging for loans from China every single time.

an Igbo man can create a safe heaven even when chased out to the desert.

take a look at Ghana and south Africa.

the fights about chasing the Nigerians out of their country.

its never Nigerians in general but its all Igbo people that have used their business sense to rule over even those who owns the land.

take a look around you and see lagos and its development.

I once read the Lagos state government trying to chase away all the Igbo's in the land.

I pity you,
I repeat I pity you!

if Igbo's are chased out of Lagos I can bet you that before even 2 months of leaving Lagos,

Ogun state or kwara state will be far far better than Lagos in terms of revenues and infrastructures.

ask yourself this question,

can a youruba man rent an apartment and be ready to pay rents of 350-400k in a year?

no he can't,

can an Hausa man also do so?

no he can't,

they rather go and rent one room in face me I slap you for 18k per year rent or even less.

but an Igbo man is sure of his hussle and knows business will bring him good returns to pay his rent when due.

an Igbo man thinks ahead and sees opportunities to make more money

while a Yoruba man sits at home crosses his legs and keep cursing the Igbo's making money to be ritual killers and fraudsters.

just to let you know how jobless this tribes are.
no one wants to see his brother or relative succeed.

but an Igbo man will go to the village and carry one of his poor brothers and bring them here to the city to hussle,

then after 5-7 years will settle him to go startup his own business.

from there he succeeds and become also a big man.

but other tribes can't do it.

if Igbo's are chased out in Lagos and all their properties sized.
can a jobless Yoruba man maintain those houses?

houses that are worth 50-100 million in building them,

please can a Yoruba man maintain it?

OK since those houses rents are over 300k a year please who will be the one to rent them and pay every year since there is no Igbo man?

is it those Yoruba men that do 100 naira tomato and fresh pepper business that will pay such an amount every year?

no they can't.

that's why an Igbo man will be good they rule this country so to bring developments

thank you!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by oyejideogunjumo: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2020
For how long?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by joefelin2345: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2020
leokid866:

During jonathan Era his party hadress been in charge for fifteen years with nothing but steady decline been recorded So let's just move on from that........
Did we beg APC to take over? They promised 'change' but now making excuses even after 5 years. Are they feeling the pain as we do? Let's learn from the past mistakes and amend our thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Yankee101: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Dem go soon flog una commot 4 power
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Masterclass32: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by TAYO124: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Americans are smart people, when Donald trump did not perform to satisfaction they fired him after 4yrs but we Nigerians acted dumb to re-elect a non performing Buhari and we continue to face the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Masterclass32: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2020
We're are not bearing anything. You promised 'change' and 'next level'. Things actually changed, but for the worse. Not the kind of change we expected.

It's time to step down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by DrChukki: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:

Brother, it would have been better if you keep quiet. There's no award called "Best Fọolish Man on Earth."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Richfarmer(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2020
oyejideogunjumo:
For how long?

keep on crying Mr man.
its only when an Igbo man enters that presidential seat will you ever enjoy this country.

he can even go as far as paying all citizens every month just to get them satisfied
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Amumaigwe: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:

May Buhari-like children incarnate in your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by koffikondo: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Buhari should just resign because he doesn't even know what's happening in the country anymore. The president's media personnel will just write some shitty speech as directed by the cabals.

Omo the problem we have in Nigeria is that we all are oblivious of the fact that buhari is suffering from dementia and the Nass is just sitting and doing nothing about it.

We should occupy the NASS and demand they impeach the president . This is what we should let's stop blaming the presidency because Bubu can't recollect anymore, his brain is dead. No sane Country will allow that. When last did u see him in a function addressing people.

I swear that buhari can't even remember we protested a few weeks ago and that people were shot dead in lekki toll gate . He can't even remember the incident that took place in aso villa that resulted to sporadic shooting and harassment of the personal security aid to the his dear wife.

Nigeria and Nigerians are in the state of confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by abdsamad(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:

Uhuhn. The piece of rock in my backyard has also done way less damage to Nigeria.
A bottle of coke has done more for most people

Are we still making stupid tangential comparisons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.