Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,421 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough (33640 Views)

Nigerians Bear ₦‎1 Trillion Metering Burden As CBN, World bank Backpedals / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Mayng01(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2020
It isn’t about not doing enough, it’s about doing the worst

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
mr president is far better than Trump in every aspect of life

Trump is just a local bull dog

What Trump has done for the US, You , Buhari , El rufai, Adesina , Fashola , Rotimi Amaechi cannot even do.
You need to have your brain checked. You day talk like Subnormal Person. To even Compare the two.

Ozuor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Xendre: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2020
Buhari or jibiri Wich one
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2020
leokid866:

During jonathan Era his party hadress been in charge for fifteen years with nothing but steady decline been recorded So let's just move on from that........

GEJ + PDP in 15 years was better than 5 years of this man and APC.
Try and google Buhari and his headlines from 1985, na copy and paste them do. them just change date. Failure from beginning, failure in the end. Its a bad things most Nigerians cannot read.

I thank GOD i can now laugh at those who voted for him. The saying Leopard cannot change its skin is true after all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by OyinO: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2020
0lumide:
I don’t trust Buhari again and I’ve forgiven myself for supporting him although I didn’t vote for him.

I don’t support him anymore. If there’s any impact you couldn’t make in 5 years, you can’t make it anymore.

Screw you Mr president!

You surrounded yourself with ethnic psychopaths and corrupt clowns and now you seek the people’s understanding? Too late!!! Too late!!

You are a fraud sir and I’m disappointed I believed you’ve become a democratic leader. We needed your agility in silencing the enemies of the people not the voice of the people.

You and Tinubu are the same; Frauds!

This is not an endorsement of PDP or other political entities. They all frauds!

I don't know you but I LOVE YOU. I also respect you 100%. Kudos for this greatest comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by erico2k2(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2020
gimakon:

GEJ + PDP in 15 years was better than 5 years of this man and APC.
Try and google Buhari and his headlines from 1985, na copy and paste them do. them just change date. Failure from beginning, failure in the end. Its a bad things most Nigerians cannot read.

I thank GOD i can now laugh at those who voted for him. The saying Leopard cannot change its skin is true after all!
Me too ahahah, dem nor remember 1984, this was wrong for the APC
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Where is that useless guy. Whats that his useless name again
Ehen, Where is that useless son of a bitch sarrki. Oya come out and tell us how stupid , blind and insane you are for you to see that APC and its cohorts are not even doing anything let alone doing poorly.

Na so so, I will, I will. Do .. e never do. After you day come out even in failure still day campaign. Shay no be Sango and Ogun go kill u like this?

Your people don fail. You would be the most stupid person to come out and speak good for them, in the obvious i know u are stupid already.
Mxm
Ozuor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2020
erico2k2:

Me too ahahah, dem nor remember 1984, this was wrong for the APC

Na January be this. 3 more years remain, after this one make them vote Tinubu or Inspector Sherlock Fashola.
Na just to die remain for them.

The politicians are not the problem, We the youths and the masses are our own issues. Recycling rubbish people to rule us, how we wan take see road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by OyinO: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Very very sad. The youths need to arise and take back their rights and resources from destiny destroyers. After university education and compulsory youth service, they are relegated below hooligans and thugs. The skilled ones have no jobs to do because connection places the unskilled ones above them. Hunger enforced by locking up borders against importation but porous to terrorist elements. We saw the Rising of increased Police BRUTALITY in the name of SARS until the youths stood up recently. Everything jagajaga! Political manifesto discarded and ignored to the detriment of unborn generations. Yet, the people are forced to remain silent because they don't know that true power belongs to them by allowing religious and ethnic sentiments divide them asunder while President being Muslim is dining and grinding with Vice President being a Christian pastor. My people suffer suffer head. Fela Anikulapo please come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by erico2k2(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
gimakon:

Na January be this. 3 more years remain, after this one make them vote Tinubu or Inspector Sherlock Fashola.
Na just to die remain for them.

The politicians are not the problem, We the youths and the masses are our own issues. Recycling rubbish people to rule us, how we wan take see road.
Exactly, if this End Sars protest by youths does not show them they have the power then all hope is lost, the old hands cant fight nor steal boxes its the youths, so y dnt teh youths occupy these positions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Stanleyq: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2020
We only bear with Ur little stay in office till 2023.. Because Ur work is minus zero, compare de depth u have thrown nigeria into, trillions of naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2020
erico2k2:

Exactly, if this End Sars protest by youths does not show them they have the power then all hope is lost, the old hands cant fight nor steal boxes its the youths, so y dnt teh youths occupy these positions

I dont pray for Violence. But i am certain of one thing. Eyes has started opening except for these useless animals up north. Those ones never see anything bad for wetin Buhari day do.
Them born ma papa, He shout up nepa, Them born me , I mumu shout up nepa (for ma own Right way i day pay for o), Now we go soon start to have children and we go shout up nepa... e no resemble madness to you?

Yet youths for mile 2 go day make noise say if no be APC no party , after giving them 1500 to smoke weed one hot afternoon.
Many of us dont have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Iscaba: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Nigerians did not vote for you, you rigged the election seriously, you rigged yourself in with stolen monies and help ftom thievies you promised to dislodge from Nigeria:s political, economical and social space. If you had embarked on your fight against corruption, you would have gotten funds from these previous Nigeria polithiefcians by forcing them to return stolen monies, to provide benefits for teeming Nigerians. Your fulanisation agendas and policy implentations on all spheres of government, has made it aboundantly clear that Nigeria is better off divided, from which new nations and republic's should emmerge. .There are many things wrong with your government and it will be foolhardy for Nigerians to ever think of, or consider forgiving or bearing with you. What most Nigerians want from you, is to PARK AND GO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:

How is buhari better than trump in every aspect of life? Pls let us no?

You waste your time talking back to that complete and Total slowpoke.
Give ur self peace.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Cherez:
Where is that ?
Wait guys, ASUU has been on strike for sometime now and aside the news everywhere is quiet?
How this govt suppresses goodwill & people's right to speech even on radio stations baffles me
ASUU strike and everywhere is quiet like it's normal?
Shame
A regime.that freezes people's accounts & passports for just protesting?
Mehn, shame to all of you

Yes o. And that useless one way call him useless self sarrki. E no go really better for the both of them. Good way them go see na the one way them don see before.
Them go day make people day collect ban, even when u say the truth, See as Naija be now, shay them uselessly like am.

Useless animals everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2020
maxzzo1:

Jonzing boy na people like u dey beg online

Leave the buffoon. That guy na hippopotamus .
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Stanleyq: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Rice =38k instead of 7k jonathan.
cement is 3500 instead of 2k jonathan
why did u close rice border,
petrol is 160 instead of 97 jonathan. Has buhari ever did something that favoured us or only favour a few that is not up to 200 men. What are we to bear with u, so that in ur remaining years, all ur promises will be fulfilled, u have a covenant with us, thats promises, u have broken ur covenant, 1 naira is not yet 1 dollar, no security, no taxforce to go around and check governors who do not work as u promised, u would whip him, last time i visited abia state, tears on my cheeks, paw paw is growing in federal roads there, their gov ikpeazu is worst in 9ja, cant he be whiped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2020
leokid866:

As a person please tell me one good thing jona contributed to Nigeria........I'll wait.

U well at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by papiwyte(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Aflix:
Ooh. Another Aboki!
I know are an ipob grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by papiwyte(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Aflix:
Ooh. Another Aboki!
I know u belong to Biafra... Sorryyyyy grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Dimex03(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/bear-with-us-if-we-have-not-done-enough-buhari-appeals-to-nigerians/amp/
what impact are we to feel again? Baba we already felt your impact and we are still feeling it, don't rejoice yet because it's a very bad impact.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Coolgent(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Almighty Allah will surely judge you based how you ruled Us.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Deemayor: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Is not that you haven't done enough.you haven't even started period.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by TruthinAction: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2020
You are trying in the area of turning blind eyes to the senseless killings carried out by your brother you have refused to tag terrorist. I think you scored A1 here. You can proceed for your masters. By the time you are through with the middle belt, you will proceed for your PhD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by naturefellow(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
sad

Oga Bubu, Esoro soke, we hardly hear you from the back
have you seen Mad Max: Fury Road?

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Pascal181: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Bear the killings, hardships and starvation right? You are sick in the brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by erico2k2(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
gimakon:

I dont pray for Violence. But i am certain of one thing. Eyes has started opening except for these useless animals up north. Those ones never see anything bad for wetin Buhari day do.
Them born ma papa, He shout up nepa, Them born me , I mumu shout up nepa (for ma own Right way i day pay for o), Now we go soon start to have children and we go shout up nepa... e no resemble madness to you?

Yet youths for mile 2 go day make noise say if no be APC no party , after giving them 1500 to smoke weed one hot afternoon.
Many of us dont have sense.
nah so we see am.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
mr president is far better than Trump in every aspect of life

Trump is just a local bull dog
Says a local man in his local village.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Likasite: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Amour Bearers Ni
Like Say Even The People Wey Vote You Get Choice.
kuro nibẹ jo

Its a Saturday, What Do You Think The General Is Doing Right Now.
Because I Think he's Playing Golf.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by Ihatemumu: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
prince2pac:
Is it your brain that actually sent the message on this thing you typed here.. Abi you were sitting on it while typing
Someone hacked his account
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough by leunseyis(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
I only embrance what the third to the last paragraph has said... shes the only one that spoke my mind. Please open up our border Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.