Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Gov. Sanwo Olu Meets With Buhari To Present Reports Of #ENDSARS Aftermath(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Sanwo Olu Meets With Buhari To Present Reports Of #ENDSARS Aftermath(video) (193 Views)

Saudatu Aliyu: My Son-in-Law Contracted Fake Marriage With Buhari & Myself / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo Olu Meets With Buhari To Present Reports Of #ENDSARS Aftermath(video) by Frankice: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu met with President Buhari this afternoon to present a report on the extent of the destructions recorded in Lagos state in the aftermath of the #EndSARS protest that was hijacked by hoodlums.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig5I9Nu0RUA

@ LALASTICLALA
@ SEUN
@ MYND44

FP PLS
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Meets With Buhari To Present Reports Of #ENDSARS Aftermath(video) by estirocky(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
So without printing the scenes on papers and taking it from Lagos to Abuja Buhari couldn't see it?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Meets With Buhari To Present Reports Of #ENDSARS Aftermath(video) by tony0806: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Controller Narrates How Smugglers Hijacked #endsars Protest, Killed Customs Offi / I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags / Britishparliament Claiming Former Head Of State YakubuGowon Left With Half Of CB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.