Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Making Of Spring Rolls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Making Of Spring Rolls (384 Views)

My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Of Spring Rolls by Tyewolove(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Spring roll,samosa,mosa are finger food mostly shared at parties.
Ingredient for samosa:
Flour,sugar, baking powder,salt and water.
I will write down the procedure tomorrow.
Ingredients for the sauce or filling:
Cabbage (sliced)
Chicken or meat(sliced)
Green pepper (sliced)
Onion(sliced)
Ground nut oil
Carrot (sliced)
Seasoning.
Procedure:pour oil in a hot pan, add onion,green pepper, cabbage,carrot, chicken and seasoning and allow it to fry for some minutes. The filling is ready.
Step2:put the filling on the batter and roll it.
Step3:fry the spring roll in a hot oil.

Note: tomorrow I will release the batter recipe, make you likes and share. Stay tuned for more amazing recipes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Of Spring Rolls by Tyewolove(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
The yummy spring roll is ready tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gino Tomato’s / Simple And Tasty Seafood Okro/okra Soup With Spinach (video) / I Need Bread Preservatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.