Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Unblock Website/blog URL On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Unblock Website/blog URL On Facebook (316 Views)

Drop Your Website Blog URL Let’s Visit And Generate Traffic For You!!! / Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? / How Do I Unblock My Blog Url On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Website/blog URL On Facebook by Philipdino: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
In today's article, we will be showing you some of the ways to ensure your blog posts URL gets on Facebook and other social platforms.

There are numerous ways site owners ensure their url is been published on social medias especially Facebook after been blocked. i have attempted many myself and it worked. however at a sure factor, you spot some thing approximately my sure hints is the usage of unpopular url shorteners, thats is no longer the famous ones like Bitly, twitter or LinkedIn url shortener and a few other this would be fast found out by means of fb groups and bots as it drives and leads traffic in your initial url hyperlink which as been recorded and noticed for violating facebook network standards do not forget one of the strict rules of this network ....you can learn more by clicking on the following link below

https://www.smarttechvilla.com/2020/11/how-to-unblock-website-blog-url-on-facebook.html?m=1
Re: How To Unblock Website/blog URL On Facebook by Globalupdates: 2:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Get your site URL unblocked within 6 hours
Contact me on Whatsapp: +2348169613790
Or elijahpeter360@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Site Builder Here? Needed Urgently / 5 Digital Marketing Strategies To Advance Your Business / Old Quora Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.