Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Enyeama Denies Lille Move! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Denies Lille Move! (1532 Views)

Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee / Enyeama Goes 495 Mins Without Conceding Goal For Lille / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Denies Lille Move! by henry101(m): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2011
Vincent Enyeama has exclusively told KickOffNigeria.com that he has reached no agreement to join Lille OSC.

Media reports emerged during the week that the goalkeeper had agreed to join the French club, but Enyeama said that while contact had been made, the reports are untrue.

"We have been in contact, but Lille are one of several clubs we are discussing with," he says.

"No agreement has been reached. They made me a very good offer, but there are other offers too."

Those 'other offers' are said to be from at least one top club each from England, Spain and Holland.

Enyeama declined to name the clubs but said his destination would be decided within three to four weeks.

"Right now, my focus is Hapoel, but in the next three to four weeks, the decision will be made."

He also ruled out the possibility of playing for a battling club.

"I don't want to go to a club that is struggling. I want to play where I can compete for titles because I am a winner and I have won trophies in most of my club career."

http://www.kickoff.com/news/20704/enyeama-denies-lille-move.php

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Hails Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa Signings / Real Madrid Ranked BEST TEAM In The World; Chelsea Drop To… (see List Of 50) / Rejected VFL Has Become Pepos Salary!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.