Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) (67687 Views)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by manbrain: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by eagleu: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2020
This stupid stolen private part stories started as Hausa folklore, now people's life is being placed in danger by such unfounded unscientific, and primitive allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by nextstep(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2020
It's that time of year again... when joysticks somehow and inexplicably disappear, only to reappear upon inspection.

Poor woman... there are genuinely bad people around (who kidnap kids, and murder others for ritual), but organ stealing only appears to happen in the imagination of Nigerians. Not once has a crowd seen incontrovertible evidence of a man missing his vitals.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2020
banmee:

Lol...Nothing more dangerous than an uneducated and uninformed Nigerian.
They just refuse to move with the times. See what people in the so called giant of Africa are saying in the 21st century

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2020
See as she take mouth resemble mynd44 grin grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Daintydan: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2020
Aba people and stupidity are like 5 & 6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Moferere: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nonsense

If you are man, you will know the importance of follow - come biro.

You won't say it's nonsense sad
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by hokafor(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2020
lol, only in Aba where unimaginable things are fantasised. They should go and steal the kero governors manhood. I hope they don't kill the poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45am On Nov 07, 2020
lol, very stone-age thinking
HisSexcellency:
How true is this whole stealing and returning penis nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by oluwoleife: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2020
As much as I feel it's their ignorance or 'might' be just their mentality, reasoning this way, this is actually one of the major reasons I dont give beggars alms anymore make dem no go steal my destiny.

A feeling that hurts me till date.

Always feeling bad I cant help but fear of unknown wouldn't allow me.
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:09am On Nov 07, 2020
no one can steal your destiny, lol, Africa, lol
oluwoleife:
As much as I feel it's their ignorance or 'might' be just their mentality, reasoning this way, this is actually one of the major reasons I dont give beggars alms anymore make dem no go steal my destiny.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by WibusJaga: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2020
moneyissweet:
Ask no more,Nwaamaipke is righousness89.He is a born again now.

Hahahaha... not impossible

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2020
its because you are Afraid and believe irrelevant things.

oluwoleife:

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by banmee(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They just refuse to move with the times. See what people in the so called giant of Africa are saying in the 21st century

Everyday I go to my knees to thank the stars that you never have to be around them ever again
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Ashley86400: 1:37am On Nov 07, 2020
They stole penissss. .
They are going to a lab to test?
What the fuckery?
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by essenjack(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Decolonel:
Whoever that believes this story is worse than that daura cow in aso rock
Just shut up Mr doubting Thomas, I know the dude in person.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by DKM123: 1:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Africans ehn! I dey shame for some of una. The most wicked people yet the most spiritual. Some you here are graduates o yet you think this woman stole the man's penis.

Kai! No words mhen! No words!

See the way they are assaulting her for something that hasn't been proven to be true. Same people that starve and kill little kids accusing them of stealing destinies and witchcraft. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by vioment: 1:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Nigeria is very disturbingly archaic in all sectors and ramifications.

This is why God finds it difficult to bless it.

A very foolish country.

That is also why nigeria cannot dine on the same table of even a 2nd world country.

They say she took it and returned it. A foolish, backwards, diabolical, and evil country. They like to put their hypnosis on somebody else. Backward idiots.

If you believe this story you are also part of the idiots am referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by abatically(m): 2:08am On Nov 07, 2020
OLAD00:
Evil pple everywhere....God save us

So u believe this. This is why there are many fake pastors feeding on guallyble people since u can believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Awaja(m): 2:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Some ladies are there coz of the lost joystick not the criminal act ?’??(:..�
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 2:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Smh. Where does one even begin? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 2:34am On Nov 07, 2020
I can’t even
DKM123:
Africans ehn! I dey shame for some of una. The most wicked people yet the most spiritual. Some you here are graduates o yet you think this woman stole the man's penis.

See the way they are assaulting her for something that hasn't been proven to be true. Same people that starve and kill little kids accusing them of stealing destinies and witchcraft. SMH.

vioment:
Nigeria is very disturbingly archaic in all sectors and ramifications.

This is why God finds it difficult to bless it.

A very foolish country.

That is also why nigeria cannot dine on the same table of even a 2nd world country.

They say she took it and returned it. A foolish, backwards, diabolical, and evil country. They like to put their hypnosis on somebody else. Backward idiots.

If you believe this story you are also part of the idiots am referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by favour32(m): 2:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Donlamzy:
Wahala be like bicycle , this country na cruise, how I wish the woman can just steal Buhari’s penis and not return it anymore cry
Which of the Daura?
The one from Sudan or Nigeria.
Be specific.
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:42am On Nov 07, 2020
This is just irrelevant, how can people with brains believe in these things, can't they do something with their brains to make the world a better place.

DKM123:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by ikorodureporta: 2:53am On Nov 07, 2020
na lab go test the function?? cheesy
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by amuwo1980: 3:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Anybody who accuses any one of stealing his prick is a part of a gang to pick ppls pocket in the melee, it is a game and the accuser sud be tried for attempted murder

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2020
HMMMM cool
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by effido666: 4:12am On Nov 07, 2020
abatically:

So u believe this. This is why there are many fake pastors feeding on guallyble people since u can believe anything.
Amotolongbo:
Nonsense
just wait until it happens to u or someone close to u dats wen u wil bliv it's possible to steal a man's penis
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Mrscarter(f): 4:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Ndlistic:
An outrageous scene played out in Aba as a crowd gathered around a woman to accuse her of stealing and returning a man's penis.

In a video shared online, the woman is seen with red marks on her face, neck, and chest, like she had been assaulted.

A crowd gathers around her, making accusations that she approached a man begging him for money and the moment the man gave her money, he felt a shock then noticed his penis had disappeared when he tried to pee.

They claim she later returned the penis after they gathered and threatened her.

However, the woman is seen in the video insisting she didn't steal or return any penis. She asked the crowd how exactly she returned the penis if she had stolen it.

Despite her denials, they keep insisting she stole and returned the penis.

The man whose penis was allegedly stolen is also seen in a sky blue shirt as the crowd walks with them to a lab.

They explain in the video that they are going to a lab to test and be sure the man's penis is still functional.

As the woman denies the penis theft allegations, a voice in the crowd is heard threatening to set her on fire.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1UYzquCko

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHQP7jqjAF2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I feel for that woman, getting accused of the impossible. Imagine beating a woman your mother's age. Shame on those ppl.
Superstitious nonsense.
And why does everybody gotta stick their nose into everyone else's business n crowd around filming ppl n wanting to hit her, grab at her n even say to burn her or whatever.
Imagine that was your mother n ppl do that to her. How easily ppl could humiliate her n beat her n could of taken her life n all for some idiot man n his superstitious nonsense. Why don't they ever show the missing penis!? Cos it's bullshiit.
Why will U even make something like that up. That's probably the reason he even gave her some money knowing he will accuse her n make a scene n get some attention.
Someday we will all pay for our sins.
How will these ppl who do these things explain to god they beat a woman their mothers age

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 4:56am On Nov 07, 2020
guy222:
Two days ago it was in benue state, today it is in Aba, na whaooh!!! Even penis now no dey save again for this country. Na so one aboki come use body torch me yesterday, i swear to God no be small fear enter my body, na so i put my hand for inside my trouser hold my power house(blokus) come the shake the thing the follow the aboki for back incase the thing no gree rise again make i shout because i no dey for how manage, but thank God my chairman(blokos) come rise no even gree go down quick, baba na so i put my one hand inside my pocket come bend them one side make people for no no wetin sap.
lol , crazy man..
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:56am On Nov 07, 2020
effido666:
just wait until it happens to u or someone close to u dats wen u wil bliv it's possible to steal a man's penis
Have they once stolen your own penis?
Re: Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) by Mrscarter(f): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Lol wahala be like indomie , olosho touch dick stand, mama touch dick lost grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him / Top 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.