Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) (67670 Views)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by newnet: 4:59am On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQHenfroFY

A man called Amaechi Agnalasi has been caught in a community in Anambra mating his own daughter.

When asked by the security personnel that his matter was reported to why he indulged in such shameful act, Mr Amachi said he did not want his daughter to leave him because according to him other kids that lived with him left him and so he decided to have intimacy with his daughter so she wouldn't leave him like others.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7306200/father-daughter-banished-nnobi-anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Evil talk, u should have tie her rope! Na to dey use needle Chuck ur prick until u die

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by newnet: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
The days are evil. Let all men beware.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Currentblog: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2022
embarassed embarassed Having sex with his beautiful daugther. Dis matter no still clear to me..

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by incandescentena: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2022
angry

The ''futureIsfemale'' food has done. Appear NOW!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by adecz: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2022
We need to see the "beautiful" daughter
to confirm this story❗️❗️

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Smh
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by emnite(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Shameful indeed the world has come to end.

3 Likes

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by jeromestarks: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Currentblog:
embarassed embarassed
Having sex with his beautiful daugther.
Dis matter no still clear to me..
The Op is daft.

9 Likes

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2022
dollytino4real:
Evil talk, u should have tie her rope! Na to dey use needle Chuck ur prick until u die
lol
Lol
J hate to resd all dis rapist reasons
It’s irritating
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by pointblank247(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
Many igbos are doing this bad thing.
Many igbo girls You marry these days have been fvcked by their dads.
Shame.
for your information they are not Igbos , watch the video.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Bvlgari: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Omg shocked shocked shocked but op this your headline sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Doorlarss(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Evil talk, evil dad
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by TONYE001(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:
Not surprised one bit. These bastards from the cursed land of Biafra are worse than the current Jews living in Tel Aviv in every sphere you can imagine.

Their ancestors were cannibals and primitive animals clad with guava leaves - while jumping from pawpaw trees to Mango trees in search for food, at a time when my own ancestors were already running the OYO empire that stretched from the Southwestern part of the Country all the way to Dahomey in present-day Benin Republic.

The shenanigans of these bastard uncouth charlatans are sickening & irritating.

They’re plotting & scheming to foist a bastard thieving & tribal nonentity on us as the next President.

Although, I have vowed never to vote for anybody again in this Country but I would rather have anybody else (even a Fulani Terrorist) to be the next President rather than being governed by an incestuous, homosexual & cocaine-trafficking indisciplined & uncultured bastards whose only goal for running for the highest office in the Country is to subjugate, intimidate & dominate other ethnicities in Nigeria while rubbing it in their faces like their ancestors did after independence.

Now, it was an Hausa man on Nairaland that first reported that these bastards were busy sleeping with their daughters & siblings, impregnating them during the COVID-19 lockdown - and here we are.

They will be the first set of people to condemn and curse the leadership of Nigeria but they are 100Million times worse than the people they’re badmouthing.

Now that the Emirati Government is giving them Hell in Dubai, just go through the thread on the frontage - these bastards are busy blaming Nigerians and Aisha Buhari and Atiku Abubakar EXCEPT THEMSELVES.

Yes! They will blame everybody else EXCEPT their Cocaine-Trafficking, Homosexual, Cultists, Fake-Goods-peddling, Money-Ritualist and the Cannibals amongst their brethren.

Even on this thread, go through comments. One of them is already saying he’s confused. They are already denying the culprit is Igbo but if the headline had mentioned Ogun, Kogi, Kaduna or Sokoto; they would have somehow sneaked Tinubu, Kwankwaso & Buhari’s names into their unintelligent comments while displaying their gross stupidity in HD.

Like I always said. Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

I sincerely thank Sango for Nairaland. We will be here on the sidelines to observe what becomes of your lies, hatred, false accusations, propaganda & collective stupidity in time.

Today is September 1st 2022. Any bastard that quotes my comment to say rubbish or reports my comment shall be obliterated & annihilated by Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina and Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale up to the 7th generation (Asę) !

You want to air your views while gagging others, well two can play the game.

Too much hate and curses in one comment. We gather to chant anti-racism songs but we are horribly tribalistic. No wonder we continue to get things wrongly, from governance to every other thing.

I'm beginning to doubt that our generation will see the Nigeria of our dreams.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by free2ryhme: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2022
newnet:

A man called Amaechi Agnalasi has been caught in a community in Anambra mating his own daughter.

When asked by the security personnel that his matter was reported to why he indulged in such shameful act, Mr Amachi said he did not want his daughter to leave him because according to him other kids that lived with him left him and so he decided to have intimacy with his daughter so she wouldn't leave him like others.

When e go clear
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by SaiOba: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Bro, is this the same guy that the daughter already gave birth to 2 kids for?
newnet:

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2022
O GOD OUR HEAVENLY MIGHTY FATHER PLEASE KEEP ABOMINATION FAR FROM OUR HOMES IN THIS DAYS angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by henndukwe18: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
So where is the daughter
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Mental illness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by muystoy(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Na dem again,awon eleri pelebe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Wahala
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Yibo(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Ibo Amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by nokspos: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2022
hybrid
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Benwallt(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2022
And it Keeps getting worse.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2022
This is the first time I will see my Igbo brothers condemning thier own and not shifting the blame on Tinubu and Buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.