Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Didn’t Have An Affair With Davido – British Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Have An Affair With Davido – British Model (598 Views)

Davido's Name Dropped As Two Former British Model Besties Fight (Photos) / Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo / Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Have An Affair With Davido – British Model by tonyluyi1985: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Eva, a British model has denied ever having an affair with music superstar, Davido. Her name was mentioned by her former best friend, Kenza who said that she was sexually linked with the artiste when he vacationed in Greece.
Eva didn’t confirm or deny the allegation but said that she was having an affair with Black Tycoone a member of Davido’s crew at the time.
She said that Kenza was lying about everything.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/11/06/i-didnt-have-an-affair-with-davido-british-model/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Current Look Of His Son, Ifeanyi, Ahead Of Album Release / Nigerian Singer, Eazi Speaks On His Relationship With Teni Otedola / Fans Reacts To Videos Of Regina Daniels Drinking And Driving In A Very High Spee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.