Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? (1329 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by Triton1996(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
The United states presidential election 2020 is one of a kind as no election has been tensed as this in the history of the country. Unlike before, lots of parties are interested and it has brought about new revelations in the politics of the United states.

Joe Biden, who is the candidate of the democratic party is currently leading in some states than Donald Trump and this has caused tension in the country.

The president of the country, Donald Trump has also said openly that he will be heading to the supreme court to challenge the election outcome in some states.

Meanwhile, Popular prophet, Primate Ayodele in a prophetic advice he gave few days to the election stated that Joe Biden shouldn’t rejoice if at all he is leading any where but should focus on the election.

In 24hours to the election, He made a statement that He foresees that there will be some manipulations in the election and that Joe Biden needs to pay attention to mail-in votes and the supreme court especially.
These were his words

‘‘ Joe Boden needs to pay attention to Mailing voting and supreme court because I foresee fraud coming out of them and they might knock him out. He should pay close attention to it’’

With Donald Trump heading to the supreme court after alleging that the election was marred by rigging, Will this warning come to pass if Joe Biden doesn’t get prepared? Well, time will tell .

1 Share

Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by HallaDaTruth: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's exactly what will happen. Biden will not be president cos his victory is false.

4 Likes

Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
America, welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
That's exactly what will happen. Biden will not be president cos his victory is false.
have you find out why your life is full of false before concluding on far away u s election as false?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by HallaDaTruth: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
adekolaelect:
have you find out why your life is full of false before concluding on far away u s election as false?
YOUR LIFE IS A LIE

1 Like

Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by PAWG(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
I swear I hate these Nigerian self acclaimed 'men of god'. I used small 'g' for a purpose.

Ordinary covid-19 they couldn't see it coming. Rubbish
Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by petra1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Triton1996 post=95761262

‘‘ Joe Boden needs to pay attention to Mailing voting and supreme court because I foresee fraud coming out of them and they might knock him out. He should pay close attention to it’’

With Donald Trump heading to the supreme court after alleging that the election was marred by rigging, Will this warning come to pass if Joe Biden doesn’t get prepared? Well, time will tell .
[/quote]

Where is the link na . Let's judge for ourselves
Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm...

The US presidential elections is turning out to be one hell of a soap opera, with twists and turns.

Would like to see how everything unfolds at the end.

God bless.
Re: Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass? by dsfaster: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2020
hello guys, do you want to make some money without any investment? if yes, click the link below to start. it's very legit, I have cash out some money from it without wasting my data or spending a single dime on it. for full explanation click https://www.nairaland.com/6237447/how-make-n30000-without-investing

(1) (Reply)

Wind & Fire 2008 Campmeeting In Portharcourt / The Rapture- A 19th Century Doctrine? / Paul, A Confused Man, Very Illogical...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.