Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply (4796 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by OyigboUpdate: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Go to Dede Monodu Facebook now he is interviewing Wike concerning the ransom placed on his head for him to be beheaded by Nnamdi Kanu followers if it was what provoked him against the igbos. Follow now

https://www.facebook.com/dele.momodu.3/videos/3780055168672804/

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by OyigboUpdate: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
I cant negotiate with IPOB terrorist. Governor Wike maintains stand. If a terrorist organization is operating in my state they would be killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKWjK0K2BUg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by OyigboUpdate: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is it ok to call IPOB a terrorist organization all because they were instructed on radio to behead a sitting governor?
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by OyigboUpdate: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
If they will kill my children no problem if it is the sacrifice that should be made against terrorists I am not a gentleman - Wike

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Chipink(f): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
If they will kill my children no problem if it is the sacrifice that should be made against terrorists I am not a gentleman - Wike
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Terrorist according to who?

Ipob are an annoying irritant, but calling them terrorists is a joke.
Nobody will take you seriously outside Nigeria.

Terrorism is no child's play.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Aboks(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ipob miscreants right now

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Golan007: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Finish.
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Is it ok to call IPOB a terrorist organization all because they were instructed on radio to behead a sitting governor?

What are you talking? Am disgusted with the Nigerian Government, by now Nnamdi Kanu would have been repartraited back to Nigeria to face trial for the brazen statement. He is not better than Boko Haram Shekau.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by GreaterFuture(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Heartless men, stupid followers

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Nwadiuto247: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and Wike talk recklessly. Followers of the two of them need wisdom.
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by omenka(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Must Wike always shout when he speaks?

"You cant tell me you will kill me and then you think I can not kill you?"

Imagine the words coming out of the mouth of a GOVERNOR. This is the same character pdp supporters elevated to God status because they feel he "torments APC". A garrulous brute per excellence.

Ipob don finally price market wey dem no go fit buy. In this war of attrition, I have no doubt in my mind who'd come out limping. And honestly, I couldn't care less. They made him the monster he is, it is their sole responsibility to tame him.

Goodnight fellas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jagaban the daddy of PDP, the slayer of ipob bestowed the power of slayer to Wike the son of oyigbo to continue the slaying grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
CSTRR:
Terrorist according to who?

Ipob are an annoying irritant, but calling them terrorists is a joke.
Nobody will take you seriously outside Nigeria.

Terrorism is no child's play.

They killed people and police men
Extort people during endsars
Killed soldiers and take away their weapons
Destroyed two place of worship in Nsukka
Destroyed Hausa market, burned everything to the ground

If they are not terrorist.....Boko Haram are innocent

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Access03(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2020
SuperBold:

Lol....clap clap

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by survivor10(m): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2020
SuperBold:

Read your statement and see that there is no sense in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by HAccord: 5:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Wike is jittery, him dey form hardman but anyone with a 'third ear' can hear it from his voice. Him dey run up and down to explain himself give every journalist. grin

If you think you can use Igbos and kill them at will after winning elections then you must be a f00l.
Even Dele momodu thinks you are a sleazy bastard, that's why he was smiling at your f00lery during the interview. You are done for. Hopeless Ikwerre minority that stumbled upon power on the basis of being a murderous cultist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by helinues: 5:13am On Nov 07, 2020
I cant negotiate with IPOB terrorist. Governor Wike maintains stand. If a terrorist organization is operating in my state they would be killed

Gbamsolutely

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Tranquill: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2020
omenka:
Must Wike always shout when he speaks?

"You cant tell me you will kill me and then you think I can not kill you?"

Imagine the words coming out of the mouth of a GOVERNOR. This is the same character pdp supporters elevated to God status because they feel he "torments APC". A garrulous brute per excellence.

Ipob don finally price market wey dem no go fit buy. In this war of attrition, I have no doubt in my mind who'd come out limping. And honestly, I couldn't care less. They made him the monster he is, it is their sole responsibility to tame him.

Goodnight fellas.

Yes because people like you and ipod seem deaf sometimes. He has to shout so that you can't claim that you didn't hear what he said.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Miracle2020: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Only fools will believe ipob are not terrorist. These terrorists killed soldiers and carried away their weapons on many occasions, they killed policemen and burnt down their stations and patrol vans at any opportunity. Yet some idiots will say they are armless civilians.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by CSTRR: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2020
SuperBold:

You have proof of this?

Most of what you said they did was also done across many Nigerian states during the end SARS protests.

It's called a riot.

It's criminalism and not terrorism.

A terrorist seeks to create terror among the general population.

Comparing them to Boko means you don't know what you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by CSTRR: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Miracle2020:
Only fools will believe ipob are not terrorist. These terrorists killed soldiers and carried away their weapons on many occasions, they killed policemen and burnt down their stations and patrol vans at any opportunity. Yet some idiots will say they are armless civilians.
Security officers were killed across many states too.
Police stations were burnt in many states were burnt.

Why are you not calling citizens of those other states terrorists?

Do you even know the meaning of terrorism?

Buhari gave them that tag long before they even became violent.
That is why it holds no water outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2020
So Wike, who gave you the authority to take lives

The people elected you to take lives bah

Foolish and nonsense governor!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by helinues: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
So Wike, who gave you the authority to take lives

The people elected you to take lives bah

Foolish and nonsense governor!!!

Who gave the Usain Bolt Kanu the authority to incite his members to kill security officers and destroy government facilities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Yujin(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol. Wike can run his mouth as much as he likes but must remember people like him have no hiding place. The lives of our people is very precious... You can't just wake up and think you can go on a killing spree then expect us to just keep quiet. Every reasonable government usually set up a body of inquiry to ascertain the cause of any civil unrest but never Wike. He thinks after going to bow down in Sokoto, he can come back home and use the blood of our people for sacrifice... Never!
Wike should be very conversant with this proverb: 'if an individual cooks for a crowd, they'll certainly finish it up but if a crowd cooks for an individual, he'll be totally overwhelmed'.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Pax101: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

What are you talking? Am disgusted with the Nigerian Government, by now Nnamdi Kanu would have been repartraited back to Nigeria to face trial for the brazen statement. He is not better than Boko Haram Shekau.

E pain this one.

All we want is Biafra.
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Pax101: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2020
SuperBold:

E pain this one too. Hahaha.

All we want is Biafra.
It will be worst in 2023
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by frankfrancis871: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Our so called leaders have failed us!!!
10 facts about the endsars movement in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmlsLVZr2U
Re: Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply by Biafrawemove: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2020
He is already panicking

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello Matawalle Shuts 4 Markets Following Attacks By Bandits / Game Turned Around For Nigeria Government As USA Takes Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.